What's new

RPG RPG Maker [barony sengia] アドゥスタ海の孤島 / Isolated Island in the Adusta Sea (RJ272052)

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
image-800.jpg

barony sengia, creator of and is back with his third game featuring his signature thief heroine, Aisha.

- Posted on 9/21.
- Posted on 12/09.

Similar to his previous works, the game is set around following Aisha as she infiltrates an enemy base, completing tasks that can lead to the success of her mission. This time around, she got swept to an isolated island after the ship that she was on got hit by a storm. Later on, she finds out that the island is actually a pirate hideout.

The game places an emphasis on being stealthy and sneaking around enemy scouts as Aisha is not a very strong fighter. Lewd stuff happens to her if she gets defeated in combat, although you can also opt for Aisha to seduce her enemies when they spot her in order to avoid combat. Aside from the upgrades in the game's UI and mechanics, the game now also features a fully-voiced Aisha and animated HCGs. So far, I've found three H-CG from the 0.10 demo: one from seduction, two from defeat. The scenes are also fully voiced (which makes me feel even more bad, as Aisha is actually a very likeable MC).

Now, basing from his older games, it would be safe to assume that this game would also feature multiple endings. However, it is unknown whether the game will also feature the slave ending that the second game introduced.

Fetishes to expect would definitely be rape. Lots of it.

Controls:
Arrow keys to move
Z to confirm
X to cancel
A to quick-access skills, clothing, inventory, and equipment
Shift to walk (the game is automatically set to have 'Always Run' on)

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not sure it's the next game from the dev. He announced after finishing Magician of Olecta desert that he would release a small cg pack (which he did) before the newt game, which he was already posting about and seem more related to Evening starter.
Unless I miss a comment saying he switch project and plan the next aisha to be his next work, we still have another game before Aisha voiced and animated *drool*

OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Welp, the demo drop seems reason enough for me to make a thread for it. Definitely wouldn't expect this to come out this year.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I wish this game would have had combat grape in it. Seems like good premise for it.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I wish this game would have had combat grape in it. Seems like good premise for it.
There's a shockingly small amount of devs who implement it in their games for some reason, and even smaller amount of devs who do it well. Maybe there's a correlation between the two now that I think about it. But yeah, really wish more games would have (good) combat rape.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, aisha's game are infiltration focused - you're here to avoid battle, so I'm not surprise the dev don't put combat grape.
I prefer he stick to what he know how to do well than fail at adding combat grape :p

Rilar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have the crossbow and rope but cannot use them to jump over the gap to the new cave entrance. Is that not in the demo, or am I missing something?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well it could be easier for the enemy to grab her since she's not great at battles anyways.

OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have the crossbow and rope but cannot use them to jump over the gap to the new cave entrance. Is that not in the demo, or am I missing something?
Yeah, I've never gotten past that point. I think the demo just ends there.

OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game now has a DLsite page with an updated demo and ballpark release date of February 2020.

EDIT: After playing through the new demo, the H-content remains the same. The game is just a little bit more fleshed out.

Last edited:
OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game is slated to release on January 17, as per the author's latest Ci-en post.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Been playing it a bit. Glad to see they still have a bad ending mode.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to Hgames as the game has been released.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Now to decide if ti's best to buy it as soon as it reach the english dlsite or to wait hopefully for a translation...
Anyone know if Kagura translation of Aisha 1st adventure was a one time job or if they plan to translate other work of Barony_sengia ?

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now to decide if ti's best to buy it as soon as it reach the english dlsite or to wait hopefully for a translation...
Anyone know if Kagura translation of Aisha 1st adventure was a one time job or if they plan to translate other work of Barony_sengia ?
Good question. Since this game is so successful, high chance Kagura would pick it up, but then you'll have to wait for quite some time. Not worth waiting to me though.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, my question was more on the line of " Since the 1st game translation, I didn't see any info concerning the other game possible translation (I mean, no anouncement on the dev or kagura part) and it's been a while - but they pick up so many work that they don't announce them until there already some work done on them. So, was there just this game or has they some kind of contract with the dev (like acerola for isntance) ?" I mean, I don't mind supporting a dev I like, but if I know for sure the game is going to be translated, I might wait to only buy the english version, since there less guarantee of a fan translation with a MV work (and add taht with this dev some game had a very long lag between maniax and english dlsite release....).

OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to trigger the band ending mode yet? I tried losing a bunch of times like how it is triggered in his previous game but that doesn't seem to work.