What's new

RPG RPG Maker [barony sengia] アドゥスタ海の孤島 / Isolated Island in the Adusta Sea (RJ272052)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I passed the game, but the gallery is not all open, how can I open it?
In this dev game, gallery is open (but empty) from the start. It's a key item in your inventory you got to use to tp to the gallery room (and you can exit anytime to get back to where you where when you used it).

Kodeling

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get to the gallery room (where all the H-Scenes are) in the previous 2 games. Rn I’m playing Escape from fort Lugohm and I’ve searched everywhere but I still can’t find it.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get to the gallery room (where all the H-Scenes are) in the previous 2 games. Rn I’m playing Escape from fort Lugohm and I’ve searched everywhere but I still can’t find it.
Honestly ? I'm really wanting to say "L2R"....

have you really searched in game and the differents game thread for info ? I just can't visualize you doing it from the question and where you ask it...

abiroyon

Reputation score
Honestly ? I'm really wanting to say "L2R"....

have you really searched in game and the differents game thread for info ? I just can't visualize you doing it from the question and where you ask it...
Scrolling up is hard :(

Beep222334

Reputation score
Refrain from having translation discussion in the game thread.
I translated the game with a machine translation and it keeps forcing Hevent5 to happen. If anyone had any advice as to how to fix this. Would like. Albeit I know asking that in itself is a lonnnnnng shot.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Reputation score
Shoot I lost my files here. Does anyone have a full save for this? Etigoya doesn't seem to have it anymore.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Shoot I lost my files here. Does anyone have a full save for this? Etigoya doesn't seem to have it anymore.
Huh?, still seem to be . did you search for the right number? (probably no a bad idea to scroll down)

thswherizat

Reputation score
Huh?, still seem to be . did you search for the right number? (probably no a bad idea to scroll down)
Ah it was! Thanks it wasn't showing up in the search or anything.

evangelion13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
bad ending mode?. i dunno if its the one but once you advance to already the dark cult bandints in the story. you loose to the Shadow npc enemies in there and automatically tentacle scene and then forced full life in prison with the other girls .... also i wish there its a guide or something. to know what to show at its start. and for newgame+...
Where can they be found?

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played it, finished it, enjoyed it a bunch.

Aisha's VA is the most entertaining VA I've heard in a H-game in a long time (specifically the non-H-scene lines). Top notch voice acting.

In other news, Kagura just announced they're releasing it as , but considering Olekta is still in development hell, I'll see you all in 2023.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Played it, finished it, enjoyed it a bunch.

Aisha's VA is the most entertaining VA I've heard in a H-game in a long time (specifically the non-H-scene lines). Top notch voice acting.

In other news, Kagura just announced they're releasing it as , but considering Olekta is still in development hell, I'll see you all in 2023.
Add another couple of year - so far, every game of this Dev KG translated already had a full fan translation, which they apparently used one way or another (in one case there was an open comment from the translator about discussing with KG about his translation work)
Here they start from zero....

Well, that also mean we'll have the new dragon game, the other "evening starter" theme (hinted at, at least) work and maybe one or two Aisha new adventure out before this one is out.

The only bad point of this work, was the lack of variation inf the h-visual (most likely due to the switch from draw cg to L2D animated graphic for the scenes, taking more time for a first work using them).

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, in a surprising move, this is coming out in 5 days before Olecta is even out. I'm perfectly fine with this, really, since the addition of animation and VA makes this a lot better than Olecta for me.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The bump.

CatsAreDogs

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you get the title for seduction? I seduced 20 and i didnt get anything. Also what are the requirements for ending 1

edit: im good now i figured it out

Last edited:

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the title for seduction? I seduced 20 and i didnt get anything. Also what are the requirements for ending 1

edit: im good now i figured it out
Can you tell me the steps you took because I'm having the same issue.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Phew this game is much more fun (and much easier) if you can read what's going on :ROFLMAO:

So about the ending where you rally the pirates, how do you free the captain? Do you just kill him (which is tough to do without a fighter build), or do you need to use the sleep potion? And where's the potion? I have unlocked the other escape routes, but got stuck on the captain.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Phew this game is much more fun (and much easier) if you can read what's going on :ROFLMAO:

So about the ending where you rally the pirates, how do you free the captain? Do you just kill him (which is tough to do without a fighter build), or do you need to use the sleep potion? And where's the potion? I have unlocked the other escape routes, but got stuck on the captain.
He can't be saved, and if you want to get the rally end, you must kill him in battle instead of assassinating him in his sleep. The rally end is basically the brute force end where Aisha takes care of every problem with a lot of violence, compared to the other thief-like or temptress-like ends.