What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] ルゴーム砦の脱出 / Escape from Fort Rugome (RE127061, RJ127061)

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127061]Escape From The Lugome Fortress

I'm still working on this, but whatever. For what it's worth, here. Version 0.7 because I think it's about 70% complete.

Edit: Also, author seems to be working on a sequel / related work. Tweets here-

twitter.com/baronsengia/status/706760804343746560
twitter.com/baronsengia/status/694101159317868544
twitter.com/baronsengia/status/694110158381674496

(しんさく=新作=New work)

*Walkthrough removed because I uploaded a new version, see page 8.

Last edited:

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm still working on this, but whatever. For what it's worth, here. Version 0.7 because I think it's about 70% complete.
I just skimmed through your walkthrough. It's pretty thorough. Wasn't quite expecting such a detailed walkthrough within one or two days..

Well done!

And anyway, regarding the sequel, it's gonna be made with RPG Maker MV. So I'm not sure if game could be decrypted for editing when it comes out.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks to all of you guys ! (for the translation, the last version of the game and the walkthrough).

The author really made some top game (what with this one and his next release).

So I'm glad that I'll finally be able to really enjoy playing it.

And even more to know that he's making another game with the same cutie as in the first game. I can only but hope the game will be better (at least, the game he made aren't the usual random evil / search for memory with lot of grinding without real story).

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just skimmed through your walkthrough. It's pretty thorough. Wasn't quite expecting such a detailed walkthrough within one or two days..

Well done!

And anyway, regarding the sequel, it's gonna be made with RPG Maker MV. So I'm not sure if game could be decrypted for editing when it comes out.
It just annoys me that there still isn't a semi-decent English walkthrough for this yet, and the Japanese ones tend to be missing information in some places, so you have to jump between several sources and attempt to piece all of the information together. Some of the information seems questionable, and requires further testing, not to mention that none of them explain which ending is given priority over which.

If anyone's still using the walkthrough, you don't have to follow my instructions to the letter, as some events/quests/etc. take place concurrently. You can do them in whatever order you like, as long as they're available in-game.

Re: RPG Maker MV, people seem to be working on a solution over here:
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27972&page=5

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Edit: Also, author seems to be working on a sequel / related work. Tweets here-

twitter.com/baronsengia/status/706760804343746560
twitter.com/baronsengia/status/694101159317868544
twitter.com/baronsengia/status/694110158381674496

(しんさく=新作=New work)
Assassin ending is gotten by saving the Deputy Inspector after she's imprisoned, then talking to the old guy at the very start. Talking to him unlocks the job change (which was previously untranslated) that gives you a rather powerful damage mitigation passive skill. and also sets the MC on the road to becoming an assassin, with her first mission being to kill the Earl. Other than that, I think you've covered most of it.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Assassin ending is gotten by saving the Deputy Inspector after she's imprisoned, then talking to the old guy at the very start. Talking to him unlocks the job change (which was previously untranslated) that gives you a rather powerful damage mitigation passive skill. and also sets the MC on the road to becoming an assassin, with her first mission being to kill the Earl. Other than that, I think you've covered most of it.
Most importantly, you can't do ANY H-Events. If you do any H-Events (yes, even just one), you can still save the Deputy Inspector, but you won't get the cinematic + dialogue with the old guy / assassin / prisoner.

This locks you out of getting the Assassin Ending - you can still beat the Earl and the Captain, albeit with much more difficulty involved, but you'll get the Subjugation Ending instead, along with the generic Escape CG.

Also, just tried doing H-Events after the dialogue with the prisoner - it kicks you back to the Subjugation Ending afterwards, although you keep the Assassin class change. Basically, no H-Events throughout your run if you want the Assassin Ending.

Updated walkthrough attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whats the difference between the assassin and subjugation end?

And where can i fight the red captain? no sign of him anywhere on hard mode.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Here you go :).

LINK:
Awesome, looks to be the 1.06 version so should work with the translation patch. :)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whats the difference between the assassin and subjugation end?

And where can i fight the red captain? no sign of him anywhere on hard mode.
The difference in endings is really just flavor text, but supposedly the assassin ending (and collecting all the animal coin treasures) is the true end.

You fight the red captain after you rescue Ceres and go to the floor with his office, you'll see a scene of him talking to the troops and you'll find him standing around there.

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The difference in endings is really just flavor text, but supposedly the assassin ending (and collecting all the animal coin treasures) is the true end.

You fight the red captain after you rescue Ceres and go to the floor with his office, you'll see a scene of him talking to the troops and you'll find him standing around there.
Weird, i killed the troops with celes, but no red captain.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, the assassin ending has a special CG of the MC having her hair down.

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, managed to finish the earl without meeting red captain, and no need to open all red chests. Phew.

Myrrdin_Emrys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go :).

thx man.
Just downloaded it and tried it with the translation, but whenever a h scene should start i get an error from the game saying a sound file is missing.
Am i the only one? any idea how to fix it ? thx !

Bryanis

Reputation score

thx man.
Just downloaded it and tried it with the translation, but whenever a h scene should start i get an error from the game saying a sound file is missing.
Am i the only one? any idea how to fix it ? thx !
2 possibilities :
1) you're missing the rtp => check the one used for the game (easier way is checking the dl site for info if you don't know other way to found that), download and install it.

2) (most probably) the file name is supposedly in jap but you fail to extract it with the correct name. => check the named folder for the missing file, and search for file with gibberish name. If there only one, just change the name back to the one wanted (copy on the error message using ctrl+c, open word, ctrl+v, select the jap name => ctrl + C, go to folder, rename the file => ctrl + v). Other way is to extract again the archive in japanese local setting or using tool to emulate that (try launching the program you use to extract using applocale / ntlea... or you can use some program like sjisunzip (only work with zip file) do to the job).
If some file have messed up name, I recommend re extracting correctly, you'll be sure to have all the file name correct instead of renaming wrong file time after time.

Myrrdin_Emrys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx for ur answer, i tried to reinstalled once before asking for help here... didnt work. I did it again after ur message and this time it worked !
Thx a lot !

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody have a save file for this game?

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New game's been announced, release date unknown, not up on DLsite yet.

twitter.com/baronsengia/status/753532016809738240

The tweet mentions the title of the game (オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師), along with something about an "Light" variant of her armour that acts as a fallback when her main armour is damaged/destroyed (hinting at armour breaking being a thing, I assume).

There are also several older tweets of the author working on the game. I believe he's using the RPGMaker MV engine, although I could be wrong. I assume - assume - that it's going to be another stealth game, in the same vein as the original game, but nothing that I've seen so far confirms this.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Reputation score

This is awesome news! Lugome Fortress was awesome, but the second game he released with the like sci-fi theme was really weird. Here's hoping we see it coming out sooner, rather than later!

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are also several older tweets of the author working on the game. I believe he's using the RPGMaker MV engine, although I could be wrong. I assume - assume - that it's going to be another stealth game, in the same vein as the original game, but nothing that I've seen so far confirms this.
Some of the developmental screenshots have some windowed. Looks like the author is using VX Ace (denoted by the dragon head icon).