What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

ChronoTrigg

Reputation score
After the two in the first house, the next two events are in the church and the last two are in the hospital.

You have to walk around the church, find her few times before the black portal appears in one of the rooms.
Yeah thanks, I already passed this. Now I have problem with the final steps. I already got the event where the MC contemplate things in the park after Kana told him the truth. But the next events just don't appear. Already tried visiting the park at different time frames, and got on a date with Kana there. No new event so far hmmm.
Edit: Oh I was just being dumb. Just need to come back to final boss room and whack her again.

Last edited:

stablechaos

Reputation score
Would anyone happen to have a complete save for the English version of the game? I plugged in a save from earlier in the thread and got to enjoy the gallery, buuuut it also broke the music and voice acting, among other things I'm sure.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Gotta say, my save file is logging 12 hours, this is probably my favorite h game ever, but I finally unlocked the true end and the blackmail reveal, late into the ntr route where kana is a mega slut, and it's totally just sidelined. She apparently tells him about it off-screen once on the true ending route. What an absolute disappointment, never get to actually see the protagonist's reaction.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah that was recapped in a few pages back, this dev is very bad at Netorare, but few devs are to be fair as it's hard to capture depression in written form. They usually just stick to Netorase since it's easier to make a plot about an armchair lover, or a female perspective since it's 70% moans. To which I believe this dev's older H game was in fact and you can see it a bit in this H game as well with the camera thing. The dev said he planning to try harder for his next H game so we'll have to see.

lazy-

Lurker
Reputation score
at the lobby / start of the hospital, the keypad with a door next to it also has a red carpet leading to it. Is the "key" to your question. Basically selecting the keypad on red mode, and going first floor, turning off 2 elevators will let you complete the hospital quick (I got it at 12am clear)
Edit: First floor is the lobby, go to the bottom floor and there continue
still can't seems to make kana open the red door
is it really unopened or do i miss somethng.. ?

Last edited:

Zadkiel

Reputation score
still can't seems to make kana open the red door
is it really unopened or do i miss somethng.. ?
So Kana doesn't actually open the red doors for you, she just goes through them in her version of the world. Even while she's inside the room the doors remain closed.
Edit- So no, you can't place cameras either.

Last edited:

lazy-

Lurker
Reputation score
So Kana doesn't actually open the red doors for you, she just goes through them in her version of the world. Even while she's inside the room the doors remain closed.
ah so we can't place surveillance camera there.. ?
kay thankyou..

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah that was recapped in a few pages back, this dev is very bad at Netorare, but few devs are to be fair as it's hard to capture depression in written form. They usually just stick to Netorase since it's easier to make a plot about an armchair lover, or a female perspective since it's 70% moans. To which I believe this dev's older H game was in fact and you can see it a bit in this H game as well with the camera thing. The dev said he planning to try harder for his next H game so we'll have to see.
Yeah, a lot of people are complaining about not being able to see the ntr as it is happening, but honestly that was one of the best parts, knowing it's going on behind your back and only being able to track through the status screen. This is probably one of my top 3 favorite h games even where it does fall short. In fact, i think this game is what officially converted me into an NTR enjoyed, so thanks for that bbq

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, a lot of people are complaining about not being able to see the ntr as it is happening, but honestly that was one of the best parts, knowing it's going on behind your back and only being able to track through the status screen. This is probably one of my top 3 favorite h games even where it does fall short. In fact, i think this game is what officially converted me into an NTR enjoyed, so thanks for that bbq
I don't think the issue was being a voyeur so much as the protagonist knew and not only could he have done something but didn't. Something NTRPG did extremely well was convey a sense of mystery (Not seeing your affection be the supposed one getting fucked) and then at the very end helplessness at the realization it was indeed her and trying in vain to win her back. Almost all the recent NTR H games have failed to bring back this level of desperation and depression you'd get from an actual scenario, and instead we get the cuckshed boy toy protags where we decide his fate. We got the voyeur part in NTRPG as well, but the protag was still kept unaware or in NTRPG 2, knew but was helpless and struggled in vain. The lack of suspense kills the NTR vibe mostly, in this H game all you really did was manipulate events through RNG basically without much care of the story.

Last edited:

darklegend9050

Reputation score
Gotta say, my save file is logging 12 hours, this is probably my favorite h game ever, but I finally unlocked the true end and the blackmail reveal, late into the ntr route where kana is a mega slut, and it's totally just sidelined. She apparently tells him about it off-screen once on the true ending route. What an absolute disappointment, never get to actually see the protagonist's reaction.
do u know how to unlock scene kana got rape in car ?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't think the issue was being a voyeur so much as the protagonist knew and not only could he have done something but didn't. Something NTRPG did extremely well was convey a sense of mystery (Not seeing your affection be the supposed one getting fucked) and then at the very end helplessness at the realization it was indeed her and trying in vain to win her back. Almost all the recent NTR H games have failed to bring back this level of desperation and depression you'd get from an actual scenario, and instead we get the cuckshed boy toy protags where we decide his fate. We got the voyeur part in NTRPG as well, but the protag was still kept unaware or in NTRPG 2, knew but was helpless and struggled in vain. The lack of suspense kills the NTR vibe mostly, in this H game all you really did was manipulate events through RNG basically without much care of the story.
I loved the game but that indeed was my main problem with it.
If mc was unaware and you could only glimpse with the broken cameras without ever knowing what was going on, it would have been better.
Instead we got an mc who's mostly watching silently, which weakened the ntr.

blerghit

Reputation score
I loved the game but that indeed was my main problem with it.
If mc was unaware and you could only glimpse with the broken cameras without ever knowing what was going on, it would have been better.
Instead we got an mc who's mostly watching silently, which weakened the ntr.
The netorase-ending was good thou. She keeps cheating on him and then telling him about it while showing images and him jacking off.

Darkrider000

Reputation score
How to unlock Hot Spring? my population should be 2500 by now but I don't see any npc on east town for quest to unlock it. Do I need to 100% all the 3 city (right now third still 20% and I have hard time better orange monster since my level still just 18 and also have hard time level up)