What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I went to make an 'ASMR: your girlfriend fucking another guy' joke but then I realized that was exactly what that is. Too based for this world.

Nekopoi1102

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
please link for asmr not link dlsite

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
But onee-sans don't speak favela so they still won't know the rules.

blerghit

Reputation score
btw the game got 4 ASMR audio tracks added to it in a update, dunno if they are the same as the separately sold ones.

EDIT: it seems its the first 4 parts of total of 10 parts in the ASMR

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Get back to me when the art is updated and she finally shows her preggo form they had cut out

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How'd you know they had a pregnant form?
My only guess is that the FMC can get pregnant, but there's no CGs of it taking any effect.

Which would make sense, since they are just at the city for a few weeks. I assume the previous commentator meant pregnant scene in the aftermath.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
My only guess is that the FMC can get pregnant, but there's no CGs of it taking any effect.

Which would make sense, since they are just at the city for a few weeks. I assume the previous commentator meant pregnant scene in the aftermath.
Yes in the aftermath. The game seems to track it and may have been cut out. One of the endings seem to imply to she a kid.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't think the issue was being a voyeur so much as the protagonist knew and not only could he have done something but didn't. Something NTRPG did extremely well was convey a sense of mystery (Not seeing your affection be the supposed one getting fucked) and then at the very end helplessness at the realization it was indeed her and trying in vain to win her back. Almost all the recent NTR H games have failed to bring back this level of desperation and depression you'd get from an actual scenario, and instead we get the cuckshed boy toy protags where we decide his fate. We got the voyeur part in NTRPG as well, but the protag was still kept unaware or in NTRPG 2, knew but was helpless and struggled in vain. The lack of suspense kills the NTR vibe mostly, in this H game all you really did was manipulate events through RNG basically without much care of the story.
We are supposed to win the girl back? I could have sworn the objective of the game was to work with the boss to turn the girl into a slut /s

Played this game for around 3 hours yesterday, and it was much better than I expected. In general I don’t like NTR games with male MC, but this isn’t really feel like a NTR game as the MC and the girl were never in a relationship to begin with, so it felt more like a corruption game lol.

My complaint is that too many essential mechanism of the game mechanics is not obvious enough to the player. For example I had no idea clearing the ghost town would unlock more facilities - I did it a few times and unlocked the clinic and the gym, but I had no idea the two were related. I also didn’t know paying the bar tender would send the boss out of town. Too many things require trial and error to figure out, and while that’s fine for bonus features, it’s not for features essential to progressing the game.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
We are supposed to win the girl back? I could have sworn the objective of the game was to work with the boss to turn the girl into a slut /s

Played this game for around 3 hours yesterday, and it was much better than I expected. In general I don’t like NTR games with male MC, but this isn’t really feel like a NTR game as the MC and the girl were never in a relationship to begin with, so it felt more like a corruption game lol.

My complaint is that too many essential mechanism of the game mechanics is not obvious enough to the player. For example I had no idea clearing the ghost town would unlock more facilities - I did it a few times and unlocked the clinic and the gym, but I had no idea the two were related. I also didn’t know paying the bar tender would send the boss out of town. Too many things require trial and error to figure out, and while that’s fine for bonus features, it’s not for features essential to progressing the game.
Actually they were if you play the translation. Essentially, they're supposed "childhood" friends turned SO recently and went back to their home town to solve the ghost issue.
Lawrence comes in cuz Kana pussy and is told by the mayor, "Ayo, that Kana girl is the daughter of the bastard who caused all of this. Thought you might want to know since you're their boss." Clearly, a conflict of interest, he blackmails her into sleeping with him and the MC is left to deal with her daily ramblings of games, gacha, and gundam preferences. If you hit the cap on submission she's like, I like his dick now and we're breaking up. All other routes besides Kana being possessed by the loli ghost (actual childhood friend of MC) are bad endings if you put yourself in the MC's shoes.

IMO if they were just co-workers, it would be better since it's more voyeurism and watching your co-worker become your boss' "wife".

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Actually they were if you play the translation. Essentially, they're supposed "childhood" friends turned SO recently and went back to their home town to solve the ghost issue.
Lawrence comes in cuz Kana pussy and is told by the mayor, "Ayo, that Kana girl is the daughter of the bastard who caused all of this. Thought you might want to know since you're their boss." Clearly, a conflict of interest, he blackmails her into sleeping with him and the MC is left to deal with her daily ramblings of games, gacha, and gundam preferences. If you hit the cap on submission she's like, I like his dick now and we're breaking up. All other routes besides Kana being possessed by the loli ghost (actual childhood friend of MC) are bad endings if you put yourself in the MC's shoes.

IMO if they were just co-workers, it would be better since it's more voyeurism and watching your co-worker become your boss' "wife".
I am a little lost. So the actual childhood friend had died long ago? Or did another spirit possess the body of the childhood friend?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@noman
Not 100% anymore since I've forgotten, but the MC played as a child with the ghost girl but he forgot about it due to the incident. She was bullied by other children due to her family but MC who recently moved to the village saw her crying and became friends with her. It seems you didn't trigger those flashbacks during the game where you can go after work and look for the ghost girl.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there anybody here translate english for it ?
I am a little lost. So the actual childhood friend had died long ago? Or did another spirit possess the body of the childhood friend?
The boss is the little girl who is the actual childhood friend of the MC. Kana was supposed to be sacrificed but her parents who ran the cult didn't want that so they used the childhood friend as a body double. The bad ending is where Kana essentially gets erased and the childhood friend takes over her body.

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score

I have no clue if you even read any tool tips, but Kana and MC are a couple. Lawrence wants to corrupt Kana. The MC has a choice to let Lawrence do his things or be stopped by You. The trio's objective is to exorcise ghosts that are plaguing the town and there's also an extra story to the main one.
The bartender says that he will send Lawrence to Tokyo if you pay him 15k or something.
The population, while I'm not sure anymore if was explained anywhere but there's a walkthrough in the OP's main post. It has population counts for all the facilities and events with Kana.