What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyone know how to reduce green pts?
You need to increase the Kana's love poin to 600.
At 300, you need to go on a date and get a kiss event.
At 400, you go on a date again, after which the hero lies on her lap.
After this event, after some time, a message should come from Kana, in which she asks you to come to the same street where you live. There, a little to the south, she stands with the Mayor. After that, you two now live in the same house.
As soon as you raise love with Kana to 600 before going to bed, she offers you to have sex.
After that, every day when she will spend the night at home at 22:00, you can approach her and offer to have sex.
(The scene, by the way, varies depending on how big your penis is)
1 sex session with Kana reduces by 6 points.

zzxcv1

Reputation score
Can you guys explain how the equipment upgrades work? i don't understand and also how to navigate the map to go where Kana is, i can see her position with the camera but then the map i can't understand it xD

ikirou1099

Reputation score
If I go true end, it will end ntr?
I already found the ghost girl 3 times, have shared house, and mc suddenly being deep in riverside, after that I talked to Lawrence and suddenly mc activated his trap card and dialogue said something like the Kana's incident finally come to end something. After that game didn't trigger any sex scene in daytime and nighttime Lawrence doesnt find Kana anymore

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can you guys explain how the equipment upgrades work? i don't understand and also how to navigate the map to go where Kana is, i can see her position with the camera but then the map i can't understand it xD
There's an upgrade for just your weapon - the same station where you can craft "Emergency Mana Kit(?)".
That costs Psychic Powder, which you can from dis-assembling "Positive"-faced cards (Kana's) or the Gems MC gets.
Dis-assembling can only be done on the carpet area with the "tarot card disassembler" item as choice of item to disassemble it with.

Kana's card is simply you pick 3 "reversed" sided cards, and then go to the furthest left one. The last 3 will be combined into 1 card, with its stat boosts all combined.
There are a few special combos which gives extra boosts to Kana when she fights alone.

You can't see Kana in any room because your "times" are different. After entering the house, MC is in the past while Kana is in the present. Hence MC reducing the enemy strength will reduce the strength of the enemies Kana fights in the present. However, due to "magic", you can see the present with the security system from the past.

Last edited:

KamiTorasuke

Reputation score
Know where the back alley is?
I'm having a hard time finding that.
The one that lead to bj in toilet.

Last edited:

pureness

Reputation score
Know where the back alley is?
I'm having a hard time finding that.
The one that lead to bj in toilet.
The back alley means the park; the way is in the top right corner. Walk into the square in the center, and the screen will trigger.

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't understand the basic camera gameplay loop.

Every time you set a camera, it seems to not be there anymore the next day. So you should always collect your cameras again before 5pm? That seems super tedious.

Is the basic gameplay loop just set high quality cameras in all the rest rooms, then just wait in the CCV chamber for events? You don't need to set cameras outside the rest rooms? Is there any way to speed up time?
They should stay, no need to remove them every day.
Does anyone have a guide to put the cameras?
You can install a camera in each room with that small terminal on the walls, they give a dimm light (red for no camera, green for normal camera, blue for HD camera). Some cameras can't be removed. You should place cameras at least in every save room (blue numbers on map). Room 9, on Haunted House, is a save room despite the green number. On church, every room can be a save room if too far away, I guess. You only get a hand full of HD cameras (shop, events, maps), so, use them wisely.
HD cameras don't have a noise and capture the full sound. If you want to sell the recorded events, you should use a HD camera -obviously. You can only sell a genre of an event only once (example: only one of all breast groping events)
How to get the events: Easy option, strip Kana off of all her equipment, place a HD camera at the beginning, where Kana will retread to, and watch the show.

how to get more AV videos in shop ?

i only have two of them
Afaik, it depends on events with Lawrence+Kana (and Kana's Lewdness) in town.

Last edited:

anmargie08

Reputation score
They should stay, no need to remove them every day.

You can install a camera in each room with that small terminal on the walls, they give a dimm light (red for no camera, green for normal camera, blue for HD camera). Some cameras can't be removed. You should place cameras at least in every save room (blue numbers on map). Room 9, on Haunted House, is a save room despite the green number. On church, every room can be a save room if too far away, I guess. You only get a hand full of HD cameras (shop, events, maps), so, use them wisely.
HD cameras don't have a noise and capture the full sound. If you want to sell the recorded events, you should use a HD camera -obviously. You can only sell a genre of an event only once (example: only one of all breast groping events)
How to get the events: Easy option, strip Kana off of all her equipment, place a HD camera at the beginning, where Kana will retread to, and watch the show.

Afaik, it depends on events with Lawrence+Kana (and Kana's Lewdness) in town.
do you have discord?

the camera scenes is a cg per day?

ManiacalMadman

Reputation score
I can no longer sleep in the apartment bed to advance the story. It seems I have ran into a glitch or don't understand what to do next. I really don't feel like starting over. Does anyone have a save, or advice on what to do next?

zzxcv1

Reputation score
There's an upgrade for just your weapon - the same station where you can craft "Emergency Mana Kit(?)".
That costs Psychic Powder, which you can from dis-assembling "Positive"-faced cards (Kana's) or the Gems MC gets.
Dis-assembling can only be done on the carpet area with the "tarot card disassembler" item as choice of item to disassemble it with.

Kana's card is simply you pick 3 "reversed" sided cards, and then go to the furthest left one. The last 3 will be combined into 1 card, with its stat boosts all combined.
There are a few special combos which gives extra boosts to Kana when she fights alone.

You can't see Kana in any room because your "times" are different. After entering the house, MC is in the past while Kana is in the present. Hence MC reducing the enemy strength will reduce the strength of the enemies Kana fights in the present. However, due to "magic", you can see the present with the security system from the past.
The thing is that i don't know what path is she taking or how to know what monster to fight to help her
EDIT: and where can i buy bandages? I don't find a shop with it, only the cameras one

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
do you have discord?

the camera scenes is a cg per day?
I don't use Discord

It's not per day. As long as Kana keeps loosing fights and has to retread and rest, Lawrence will take advantage several times. Keep an eye on Kana's heart beat and you will see a pattern, when she is fighting or get attacked by Lawrence. Depending on Kana's lewdness you will see different events.

anmargie08

Reputation score
I don't use Discord

It's not per day. As long as Kana keeps loosing fights and has to retread and rest, Lawrence will take advantage several times. Keep an eye on Kana's heart beat and you will see a pattern, when she is fighting or get attacked by Lawrence. Depending on Kana's lewdness you will see different events.
where is the alley?

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Back alley is the south facing path on the way to the river front, it DOES NOT have arrows leading to it. At least on my version.

Untitled.jpg

anmargie08

Reputation score
does anyone have the save of all the endings?

someone has it complete?

1668291592513.png

Last edited by a moderator:

usaneko

Reputation score
who can explain all choice about transfer status when start newgame+
my translater can't read or undestand it

Last edited: