What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
what is plastic model shop??.. how to get the invite from the heroine to open it?..

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
what is plastic model shop??.. how to get the invite from the heroine to open it?..
It's a plastic figurine shop. The shop is located next to the market where Kana goes to buy snacks. It's south then right from your inn.
You have to unlock it first tho. I think I unlocked it once when I asked her on a date near the market and then I talked to the guy that appeared outside.

He tells you about a ghost inside and then after you deal with that, the shop will be opened the next day.

In other news:
I've translated 99% of the images and a lot of text dialog. The dialog is mostly those small repeating lines which there are thousands of. There are still a lot of them to translate.
Most of the items, UI, and other stuff have been translated.

If you're going to use this translation, please note that some things won't be translated unless you start a new game since that data is saved inside your save file and I can't change that.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Does Kana ever actually work on the bar, or it's just Lawrence getting her drunk and taking advantage of her?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does Kana ever actually work on the bar, or it's just Lawrence getting her drunk and taking advantage of her?
Doesn't work in the bar as a waitress if you mean, but she works in the underground of the bar as a prostitute (You can't go there tho, VIP members only :LOL:).
And, yes, Lawrance takes her to the bar and gets her drunk in some scenes. You can even find them in the bar together if you get there at the right time.

Most of the scenes in the games are RNG. That's why in the dream world(where that demon/succubus is) you can open and close places in the town.
If you turn off the light in that dream world, that basically means that the place will be closed and the RNG will not be able to trigger scenes in that place.
If I triggered all the scenes in one place, I always go and shut that place down to increase my chance of triggering others.
A major factor for trigger scenes is submission. There are some scenes that will only trigger if your submission for example ">200 and < 350."
If you get a submission to 400 then that scene won't trigger.

In the code, it's sorted into 3 categories. LOW NTR, MID NTR, and HIGH NTR.
If your submission value falls into MID NTR, the chances of triggering LOW NTR scenes are zero(from what I saw in the code).
That's why the player shouldn't focus on losing on purpose to increase the submission value. You are probably, in the end, going to miss a lot of scenes that way.

1668800892672.png

EDIT:
Updated the translation with a bunch of new lines I translated and uploaded the javascripts I forgot before.
EDIT2: Updated the translation to 1.032 version.

Last edited:

Birollau

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking at the last post in their ci-en it seems that after fixing the last bugs and putting in an easter egg npc they are kinda done with this game.
I thought they would at least put in what seems like it's missing, like the VIP bar (for which there is a VIP card in the item list) and the pregnancy that still can happen but has no repercussion.
I hoped they would put out a small dlc like they did for last game, adding some scenes like a lawrence ending or something.
I dunno, kinda bummed.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
People are asking for a DLC in the comments so they'll probably make something at some point. I hope they do. There's a lot of unused potentials.

Also, they did something to the game which makes it not open in the RPG Maker MV so that's a bummer. Not even a fan can edit and add a few scenes.
I tried to figure out what they did, but in the end, I gave up and started translating through notepad.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This developer has a history of potential in all of his H games and he never really looks back on them, it was to be expected he would have 'finished' this, in the sense that all of the stuff he would have added was cut due to time constraints or money related reasons. To be fair, it's very similar to how devs used to function in the past so I'm not too beat up about it. I wouldn't hope for a DLC, they tend to be disappointing for H games. Hopefully in his next H game he furthers the implementation of actual NTR and fleshes out the implications of impregnation as well. He seems to be more of the Netorase/cuckloid type though, his lprevious H game was like this too.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
is it bug that i couldnt enter the cinema even tho i bought the ticket??

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
is it bug that i couldnt enter the cinema even tho i bought the ticket??
I don't think so, my guess is, that he removed it due the easy OP bonus you can get (Magic attack+). You can use with Kana only atm. For me it is his 2nd wrong desicion the developer made to remove/change something (1st was to make true love ending easier).

What Taro Cards combinations am I missing?
The crafting bench shows me 1/7 all the time.
Wizzard + High Priest + Devil = Lover (+50% Recovery, +50% Ghost removal Rate, Defense Spray "Anti Lawrence Spray")
Tank + Power + Devil = Emperor (+20% search efficiency, +20% Shield ? )
Justice + Tank + Tower = Grim Reaper (automatick attack +50%, -20% Defense)
Sun + Moon + Temperance = World (+20% search efficiency, +20% Card attributes)

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't think so, my guess is, that he removed it due the easy OP bonus you can get (Magic attack+). You can use with Kana only atm. For me it is his 2nd wrong desicion the developer made to remove/change something (1st was to make true love ending easier).

What Taro Cards combinations am I missing?
The crafting bench shows me 1/7 all the time.
Wizzard + High Priest + Devil = Lover (+50% Recovery, +50% Ghost removal Rate, Defense Spray "Anti Lawrence Spray")
Tank + Power + Devil = Emperor (+20% search efficiency, +20% Shield ? )
Justice + Tank + Tower = Grim Reaper (automatick attack +50%, -20% Defense)
Sun + Moon + Temperance = World (+20% search efficiency, +20% Card attributes)
Tank + Power + ? = Emperor (Kana solo search efficiency +20%, shield durability 20%)
Tank + Justice + ? = Reaper (When equipped, auto-combat attack+50%, defense-20%)
Power + Control + ? = Justice (Card attack and defense+20%, Shield durability+20%)
Mage + Priestess + ? = Lover (Recovery rate+50%、Exorcism rate+50%)
World + Fool + ? = Hanging Man (Card defense+30%、Recovery speed+100%)
Sun + Moon + ? = World (Kana solo search efficiency+20%, Card basic attribute+20%)

And ? = Any back face card

Keep in mind there's a "bug"(maybe it's not a bug). The code doesn't check the order of cards you destroyed so if you destroy for example:

First: Tank
Second: Justice
Third: Power

You will end up getting Emperor and not Reaper. This is because the code goes in order and sees you used Tank and Power and ends up with Emperor... It's a bit stupid... Maybe it intentional so you can't get too OP cards, I don't know. Just keep that in mind.

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Doesn't work in the bar as a waitress if you mean, but she works in the underground of the bar as a prostitute (You can't go there tho, VIP members only :LOL:).
And, yes, Lawrance takes her to the bar and gets her drunk in some scenes. You can even find them in the bar together if you get there at the right time.

Most of the scenes in the games are RNG. That's why in the dream world(where that demon/succubus is) you can open and close places in the town.
If you turn off the light in that dream world, that basically means that the place will be closed and the RNG will not be able to trigger scenes in that place.
If I triggered all the scenes in one place, I always go and shut that place down to increase my chance of triggering others.
A major factor for trigger scenes is submission. There are some scenes that will only trigger if your submission for example ">200 and < 350."

If your submission value falls into MID NTR, the chances of triggering LOW NTR scenes are zero(from what I saw in the code).
That's why the player shouldn't focus on losing on purpose to increase the submission value. You are probably, in the end, going to miss a lot of scenes that way.

View attachment 46154

EDIT:
Updated the translation with a bunch of new lines I translated and uploaded the javascripts I forgot before.
can i use the partial on newgame+?.. and what is the 3rd npc and the flower??..

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes, the partial translation should work on newgame+ just as in a normal game.

What flower and what npc3?

If you mean actor3 = "Kuro", that's a nickname you can choose for the protagonist. It's mostly used by Kana when she's talking to you.

EDIT> Keep in mind the partial is still a work in progress. I'm translating as I'm playing.

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yes, the partial translation should work on newgame+ just as in a normal game.

What flower and what npc3?

If you mean actor3 = "Kuro", that's a nickname you can choose for the protagonist. It's mostly used by Kana when she's talking to you.

EDIT> Keep in mind the partial is still a work in progress. I'm translating as I'm playing.
this 2 npc what facility?

Attachments

ssmith

Reputation score
But in game plus how do I make the protagonist lose in dungeons? since she is very powerful?.she arrives immediately in the final room without being harassed.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dunno... Haven't got to that part.
Did you try removing her equipment before going in?

For sure, if you continue to beat the dungeon, the dungeon monsters will just get stronger and stronger. Eventually, you should get to the point where they're just too strong.
This is because the dungeon difficulty increases every time you beat the dungeon. The faster the clear time is, the bigger the difficulty difference.

EDIT:
I'm not gonna be updating partial anymore since I've decided I'll be fully translating the game. I've opened a thread in the translation section and will keep progress updates there.

Last edited:

ssmith

Reputation score
Thanks, but I would prefer a faster method....
yes I removed the equipment but nothing, the cardio doesn't even turn yellow

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, but I would prefer a faster method....
yes I removed the equipment but nothing, the cardio doesn't even turn yellow
dont do any fights yourself, force kana to path through the red enemies then ring her during the fights to distact her

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

View attachment 46154

EDIT:
this 2 npc what facility?
My guess is disabling events in the park?
Also, any way to disable her part time job?