What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

0ngchaay

Reputation score
But in game plus how do I make the protagonist lose in dungeons? since she is very powerful?.she arrives immediately in the final room without being harassed.
If you play the patched version (I can't remember which one), when you start new game+, you will get a card item for Kana that called 呪い (cursed). Just equip it to Kana and it will decrease her all status 99 each.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks, but I would prefer a faster method....
yes I removed the equipment but nothing, the cardio doesn't even turn yellow
What's the room clear % when you leave the rooms? Enemies are stronger close to 0%.

After Kana goes through the room, it'll be 100%. But the MC you control can just ignore every room, unless a door is blocked by a purple ghost.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
100% means the room has been exorcised.

As Kana goes through the rooms, the closer the % is to 100%, the easier it is for Kana to clear the whole room.

When you defeat enemies on your side, you raise the exorcism level/rate and help Kana on her side as well.
Red enemies = +10% exorcism in all rooms.

erro404

Reputation score
Anyone knows why at the first 4days of the game i get a twitter post that kana got railed by some dude in game?

Chandax

Reputation score
Anyone got semi-pure run? Please share it.
I've just unlocked av shop and others
But my save is doomed to cuck ending day after I got access to it

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ahh ok i thought it was a bug because after a few days he posted again with him and kana in the bathtub (or she's not kana too?)
The bathtub is Kana, but the first one is basically him playing around with random girls.
You can sometime see it reappearing when he's out on a weekend.

erro404

Reputation score
The bathtub is Kana, but the first one is basically him playing around with random girls.
You can sometime see it reappearing when he's out on a weekend.
How tf ? I didn't skip her dinner invitation and always invited her to go somewhere i even call her every hours
They really need to nerf Lawrence if he still manages to do that behind my back

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How tf ? I didn't skip her dinner invitation and always invited her to go somewhere i even call her every hours
They really need to nerf Lawrence if he still manages to do that behind my back
My guess is somewhere between 21:00-22:00 (or before 18:00?), you can actually hear moaning if you have access to his house with this event.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I was hoping there would be some peeping in Lawrence's houses or for him to enter your house during when Kana showers. A bit of a missed opportunity...

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Same, at least some more dialogue or with Lawrence talking or something.
In fact I feel like the dev downsized his ambitions because be it the twitter thing, many random events, the "almost" impregnation stuff, very few different pieces of underwear for Kana, etc, it feels like it was designed to be much more than this.
Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it a lot, but still, probably not the "full" vision he had at the start.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I don't think that actually, but rather he tried to prioritize Kana being corrupted, instead of the NTR aspect. His NTR experience he has being majorly emphasized in Netorase, which is also hindering his ability to write Netorare. You can see that in his previous H games with NTR as well. I do hope his fans encourage him to write more dialog in general and to consider reusing the H game system he has here to help expand on it, as it is a very good H game, just missed out on excellence from the very few short-comings.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't think that actually, but rather he tried to prioritize Kana being corrupted, instead of the NTR aspect. His NTR experience he has being majorly emphasized in Netorase, which is also hindering his ability to write Netorare. You can see that in his previous H games with NTR as well. I do hope his fans encourage him to write more dialog in general and to consider reusing the H game system he has here to help expand on it, as it is a very good H game, just missed out on excellence from the very few short-comings.
Another missed opportunity that, IMO, he missed is that if Kana gets super corrupted, the MC can pimp her, or she requests him to pimp her.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Walkthrough somewhat updated with true end and stuff (most people flocked to the jp walkthrough by now anyways for that :p), the new version of the game 1.41 allows for inheriting equipment in NG+, which is a plus.