What's new

ACT Loli [ベェーカリィー ] 神隠し しょぅじょ贄 (RJ286597)

ryuuneseichi

Reputation score
I'd share it but after looking through the files I can't for the life of me figure out which one it is.

tag351

Reputation score
I dont get how to play this, there is any interactions available on first girl's tutorial, after arrow pointing to some button.

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According to the dev, it's saved in the registry... Tried looking through it regedit, nothing make sense. So yeah, it's gonna be hard to share the save.

After a few hours of brute forcing with cheat engine to pause the girl's alert bar(red bar). But it stop working once you reach Ai/March duo since they don't run away T T.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm would you guys want an explanation of the skills? Cos I mean I've already shared the steps to getting 100%, all's left is the battles. So maybe that's the next best thing to help.

OP
A

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a difficulty setting somewhere on the skills page, top left cornerish. Easy mode reduces alert bar fill rate, reduces the alert bar gain on full vigilence to 15, and boosts corrosion gain.

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welp managed to complete everything by brute force again with cheat engine. This time by freezing the number of your power orbs and spam it.

Tbh I have no idea how to use/import-export this registry thing... It might break your game or even PC. So use it AT YOUR OWN RISK. I would suggest trying to brute force with cheat engine first.
Anyways, you have been warned so here's the registry file for the game. It should have the full save on slot one...
The pathing for the registry should be Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\神隠し しょぅじょ贄\神隠し しょぅじょ贄

Attachments

OP
A

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also, got a build for those having trouble:

Yamabiko (green sound skill, triggers corrosion whenever another sound skill triggers)
The footsteps skill (A blue sound skill, corrosion over time, faster with high alert),
Whispers (Another blue sound, NOT starting one, which gives corrosion ticks and speeds recharges and boost own duration on using sound skills),
Sleeping song (purple sound skill, big corrosion tick if the enemy doesn't change stance, plus fast recharge for triggering whispers and yamabiko),
And the green recharge skill
This is an absolutely crazy combo that can beat most enemies, especially on easy modo. Use it if having some trouble, if you need a certain skill for your target of choice (say a stance change for fox), swap that out for the green recharge skill.

Use whispers first, then yamabiko, then other sound skills. hit recharge when trap and footsteps are cooling down. Whispers should be perma-up if you're doing it right.
You should get enough corrosion ball to just bullrush through any skills they send your way, barring no-sells like foxes stance-dependent evade.

Last edited:

MGRMAX

Reputation score
Can somebody help me? the games left me with the black screen but the music does sound. I am sorry for my English I am using google traslator

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@DaiSai
Thanks for the upload I was also stumped on where save file was located and thought it might be in registry. Seems to have worked fine without any issues but I made a backup of my registry for the game and full registry first just in case.
I completed most of what I could do following @omgimdead guide, thanks for that as well :)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Klonosz: Out of curiosity, the game generates a crash log; would you check it for the reason ?
Any chance it's running out of address space for you too ?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For thoses with game crash at start.
Try :
- using Japanese local setting (or emulating it. For LE, it doesn't recognize unity exe so drag & drop the exe on LE exe "LEGUI" to start the game through LE)
- try alt + enter to get in window mode if you're fullscreen by default, sometime it's a problem of resolution (more for hte balck screen with sound then the crash problem)
- Remove Japanese Kanji and symbol from the path folder and retry
- might be an AV troubleshooting, try adding and exception
- Some Unity game does take a lot of PC power (mostly because dev don't really optimize) so check your PC config vs the game required.... And if it's not a crash, wait for a while, some game take a long time to load at first before running smoothly afterward.
- check the window version versus the one supported. Also rare case, some game don't support 32 and 64 bit version, some only work with one version. Although it's very rare nowaday, but some odn't work on 32 bit so old PC might not be able to run the game.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In this case, I'm *nearly* certain it's the author's fault - I've got plenty free memory left, it's just the address space I'm running out and several other Unity titles (both Japanese and not) work just fine.

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm at a loss here as to how to unlock these "dream invasions". I'm playing mostly by trial and error and I've reached a point where I've unlocked a good deal of the abilities but nothing seems to relate to dreams in any way... Could someone please give me some pointers?

OP
A

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm at a loss here as to how to unlock these "dream invasions". I'm playing mostly by trial and error and I've reached a point where I've unlocked a good deal of the abilities but nothing seems to relate to dreams in any way... Could someone please give me some pointers?
Dream invasions are available at midnight only, in locations where characters are sleeping. The most common location is the guest house, which can have up to 4 dreamers, but there are others, so explore at midnight to find them all.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Klonosz: Out of curiosity, the game generates a crash log; would you check it for the reason ?
Any chance it's running out of address space for you too ?
This is what my report says:
C:\games\(同人ゲーム) [200521][RJ286597][ベェーカリィー] 神隠し しょぅじょ贄\神隠し しょぅじょ贄.exe, run by Klonosz.
77% memory in use.
3997 MB physical memory [906 MB free].
0 MB paging file [2187 MB free].
0 MB user address space [3025 MB free].
Read from location 0000003c caused an access violation.

And every other unity game just runs fine on my laptop.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The girls that have dreams and their locations are:
Yuu (Glasses) - Flower Path
Nanase (Umbrella) - Guest House
Ako (Bugcatcher) - Guest House
Kokoro (Heart/Maid) - Guest House
Amy (Blonde) - Guest House
March (Younger Sis) - Shrine (not the one the player sleeps at)
Uta (Tomboy) - Corner of the Village (Go right from the busstop)
Hime (Princess) - Tunnel

These 8 dreams being discovered and entered are also the condition for the skill 生暖かい風 (warm breeze) to reach the next tier.

Special mentions
Nanase is unique in the sense that she behaves differently in the 2 types of runs. The version that she's walking around, her dream is not available. And the one that her dream is available at the guesthouse, she will not be walking around. Just in case you're wondering why you can't see her dream. Why this happens is story related so I won't spoil further but you can see my other posts for what to do.
Hime and March also don't appear in 1 of the 2 types of runs. And obviously if they aren't there their dreams won't be too.
Fox also has something like dream bubbles, but since it's different she doesn't count as one of the 8. Her original bubble appears only in 1 type of the 2 possible runs, and she'll appear at night 1 tile before the sleep shrine. After that her bubbles will show up in the forest, keep in mind that if you pursue this, you will be locked into an outcome where the game clock disappears, and your only options are to fight her and end the run, or go to the sleep shrine and end the run.

Last edited:

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey, thanks for all the detailed guides and descriptions, they really helped me make significant progress in collecting scenes and getting through the story after I'd resolved the issue I'd ran into!
It turned out I had to ensnare 3 of them in a particular order to trigger what I believe is the tutorial involving March which allows access to the "dream hunting".

My game was still in a state where days would progress Morning > Afternoon > Midday > Dusk (Red) >Night (Blue) > Morning.

I've now got both 1st and 2nd scenes for Uta, Nanase, Hime and... Miko? (The girl who seals you away) and I'm trying to set it up for the 3rd route becoming available.

(Addendum: Please don't worry about spoiling me, I cannot read any of the game's text so I don't understand the reasoning behind anything that is going on aside from the context already provided in previous posts and, well, whats being depicted. 🤪)

Last edited: