What's new

ACT Loli [ベェーカリィー ] 神隠し しょぅじょ贄 (RJ286597)

Mr Boomer

Reputation score
Yeah, the translation of the guide says "Like Amy, it occurs by the end of the side street END". The problem is that you have to get her to go out at night and "somehow" get her to go to the Abandoned Crossroad (the place where the radio antennas are). I've yet to figure this out.

In order to unlock Yuu's 2nd scene, ~Is it Occupied?~ , you can do it on any story route. You have to go into her dreams and convince her to go out at night. Then the following night, follow her as close to the "Road with a Shed" area and prepare for the chase. Be warned, once you get her out at night, she will only appear at that night. If you fail to catch her that night, you will be locked out of her night route as the option to lure her in the dream will not show again.
I'm like 99% sure that I got her scene during the day. I had trouble getting her 2nd scene as well (hers was the last one I got), but the troubles weren't about her place or the time, rather her battle.
You see, I defeated her too early. It's well known that you need to use the blue heart ability (the one all the way at the bottom) in order to strengthen her ability.
However, this alone wasn't enough.
Something I didn't realize at first is that you need to make sure you don't defeat her before the 3 red heart abilities converge into a single blue heart ability.
So the key is slowing down their alert long enough instead of focusing on catching her.

Mr Boomer

Reputation score
Since it seems no one has done it yet, I thought I'd go trough all the skills and explain how to use them.
But before that, lets quickly go over the meaning of the colors and symbols:

-Blue: blue skills (Miasma techniques) can erode multiple times per use. As long as their requirements are met, they'll give erosion orbs every few seconds.
-Purple: purple skills (Trap techniques) erode once when a specific requirement is met. They usually rely on predicting the moves of your target.
-Orange: the effects of orange skills (Manipulation techniques) are almost instant. They usually change the posture of your target or directly lower the target's alert. They also give erosion depending on
-Green: green skills (Auxiliary techniques) rely on other skills in order to work. Their effects tend to wildly vary, with the only constant being that they don't do anything on their own.

-Ear: Skills with the ear symbol (Hearing techniques) usually tend to focus on the target turning their back. Some rely on making noise in general, like the noise of crawling up to the target or the noise of other hearing techniques.
-Eye: Skills with the eye symbol (Visual techniques) usually tend to focus on the target seeing you, many work both while the target is looking over their shoulder as well as while they're looking straight at you.
-Heart: Skills with the heart symbol (Spirit techniques/mental techniques) are very hard to categorize, their effects are very different. They affect your target's emotions, which gameplaywise barely means anything. Some of the girls have their own spirit techniques, if you use a spirit technique of your own, you can cancel their ability (29 is an exception to this).
-Face: Skills with the face symbol (no technique name) have to do with the target looking straight at you.
-Rock on fire: Don't know how to describe the symbol (no technique name). This seems to be the misc category. If the skill doesn't fit in the other categories, it gets this symbol.

And there are also levels. From left to right, they're all "extreme" for me because they're all max level:
-Visual levels increase the erosion gained from visual skills (eye)
-Hearing levels increase the erosion gained from hearing skills (ear)
-Spirit levels increase the erosion gained from spirit/mental skills (heart)
-Miasma levels will increase the erosion gained from masmia skills (blue) however, this is not the case for the first erosion that's generated per activation.
-Trap levels shorten the cooldown time of trap techniques (purple)
-Manipulation levels will generate a small amount of erosion whenever you activate a manipulation skill (orange). Without any levels, these skills don't generate any erosion.
-Auxiliary levels will reduce the cooldown of all skills whenever you activate an Auxiliary technique (green)

Since the names don't get translated with the machine translator, I've numbered them.

神隠し しょぅじょ贄  14_10_2020 12_17_55.png

1) When a target is about to change their posture, they tend to say a specific line. Example "who is there?", "I think there is someone behind me" when they're about to look over their shoulder or "Where am I going" when looking back to the front. Each character has their own lines and if you don't speak Japanese, it's hard to tell when to use this technique if you don't have a machine translator.
When they say their line, you activate this technique. As a result, you'll get 30 erosion and the target doesn't change their posture until they say their line again (usually 5 seconds later).

2) While your target uses a technique of their own, this ability will generate 15 erosion every few seconds. Keep in mind that if the enemy uses a spirit technique, this skill will just cancel your enemy's technique instead of generating erosion.

3) Force your target to change their posture. If they're looking over their shoulder, force them to look away from you. If they're looking away from you, force them to look over their shoulder. I also think you can use it when the target is facing you, to make them turn around and look over their shoulder. Warning: Every time you use this technique, you will generate 25 alert for the target.

4) Activate this ability if you think an alert orb is about to be generated. If an alert orb is generated during the short time this trap is active, you'll be rewarded with 40 erosion. This ability combos well with abilities that generate alert. This can also be a good pick on targets that generate a lot of alert over time.

5) If you use this ability while the target is looking over their shoulder, you force them to face away from you. You can use this ability in combination with ability 6 in order to generate some erosion. This is also a very useful ability against targets you can't defeat if they face you.

6) Generate 40 erosion if the target turns their head away from you during the short time this trap is active. Works best if you know the patterns of your target or if you have skills that force your target to turn their head away from you (abilities 3 and 5).

7) This ability consumes all your currently stored erosion (doesn't remove erosion balls, only removes the progress towards your next erosion ball) it then removes 3 times that amount from the enemy's alert. (so if you had 25 erosion stored, 75 alert will be removed from the target). Best used on targets that generate a lot of small alert bubbles or combination with abilities that generate alert.

8) This ability instantly fills your current erosion in order to create an erosion ball, however, it also generates 50 alert. The best time to use this is when your erosion and the enemy alert are both at 0. Make sure you have alert reducing abilities in your deck, otherwise, the benefit won't outweigh the drawback (if alert gets to 100, the escape meter fills by 25, meanwhile your erosion balls only increase your approach by 10, so for every 20 approach you generate with this ability, the enemy gains 25 escape)

9) Gives 15 erosion every few seconds while the target is facing away from you.

10) This ability is only active for a short while. It generates 15 erosion with each bubble, however, the speed of the bubbles is dependent on your approach speed. This ability is best used when you have an erosion ball ready. Because erosion balls greatly increase your approach speed for a very short time, the ability will be triggered multiple times within 1 second. On the other hand, this ability greatly gets countered when the enemy has techniques that lower your approach speed.

11) Probably the strongest ability in the game. Every time another hearing ability generates an erosion orb, this technique will generate 25 erosion. Useless on it's own, but very strong in decks that contain a lot of hearing techniques.

12) Activate this ability when you think your target won't change their posture in the next ~7 seconds. If they haven't changed their posture while the ability was active, you'll gain 40 erosion.

13) Gives 15 erosion every few seconds while the target is looking at you. (either looking over their shoulder or looking straight at you)

14) Activate this ability when you think the target is about to look over their shoulder. Gain 40 erosion if you guessed correctly.

15) If you activate this ability while the target is facing away, they'll look over their shoulder. Honestly haven't found many uses for this ability besides combining it with ability 14.

16) Activating this ability will immediately remove the cooldown of all visual abilities. Needless to say it combos well with other visual abilities. If you combine this ability with ability 25, you'll basically have no cooldown for any of your visual techniques.

17) If you think your target is about to face you (usually indicated by their mouth opening wide), you can activate this trap and gain 50 erosion if they turn to face you within the short time the trap is active.

18) This ability is active for a very long time. If you don't crawl towards your target, aka if you're not holding left-click, this ability will give you 15 erosion every few seconds. Additionally you remain stationary instead of moving back when you release left click while this ability is active. It's long duration can make it pretty good on certain builds, but not being able to crawl means you need to generate a lot of erosion in order to make up for it.

19) If the target is looking at you (either looking over their shoulder or facing you directly), you will gain 15 erosion every few seconds. The erosion rate speeds up the higher the alert of your target is. This ability combos well with alert managing abilities.

20) Forces the target to directly face you. This ability creates an erosion ball. The ability has no effect if the target already made the sign of turning around (the sign usually being opening their mouth wide). The ability is best used when you think the target is about to make the sign to turn forward.

21) This is a harder one for me to know what it does because the machine translator refuses to translate it. If the target stops looking straight at you while this trap is set, you'll get erosion. I'm not sure how much, but my guess is 100. (which honestly seems like too much to me, so take that number with a grain of salt)

22) Activate the trap when your erosion or the target's alert is about to be maxed out (100). If your erosion hits max, you'll gain 50 erosion. if the enemy's alert hits max, you'll gain 100 erosion.

23) Doesn't erode all that often and only gives 15 erosion each time, but it's very easy to keep the ability active the whole time. While this ability is active, any other hearing ability will increase this ability's duration. Additionally, activating other hearing abilities will shorten the time of hearing ability's cooldowns.

24) This skill is supposed to prevent the target from changing their posture while active, however, I've noticed that targets have changed there posture even though this skill was still active. It definitely has an effect, but it's timer doesn't seem to be accurate.

25) This ability will copy the effect of the last activated visual skill you used. It should be noted, however, that it doesn't copy the timer, so I don't recommend using it to copy mesmia (Blue) skills. I do, however, recommend you copy skill 16. skill 16 removes the cooldown on all visual abilities (including this one). You can then use this skill to get skill 16 out of cooldown. This will allow you to very quickly reactivate visual skills that have just gone on cooldown. With some auxiliary levels, you can also use these 2 skills to quickly destroy the cooldown of non-visual techniques as well.

26) This skill reduces the cooldown of other skills by 7 seconds

27) Activating this skill does 3 things. 1) Target alert is set to 0. 2) Target escape is increased by 7. 3) generate 50 erosion. It's a handy skill if the enemy is about to get their alert to max and you have no way to reduce it. Instead of their escape increasing by 25, it'll only increase by 7 AND you get 50 erosion out of it.

28) This skill is active for a very long time, while the skill is active, all spirit/mental techniques activated will reduce the targets alertness by 25. If the target's alert is 25, this skill will generate 25 erosion instead (the translated description says it generates 25 alert if the alert is 0, but I noticed this wasn't the case). It's a very strong skill for battles where the enemy generates a lot of alert.

29) While the enemy has a spirit/mental ability active, this skill will give 15 erosion, the time between erosion bubbles decreases the longer this and the enemy's ability are active. While other spirit/mental skills tend to remove enemy spirit/mental skills, this skill can directly strengthen certain abilities. Enhancing enemy abilities is something you need to unlock some of the scenes though.

30) Extends the duration of miasma (blue) techniques by 5 seconds. Goes without saying that this ability is only useful when you use Miasma (blue) techniques.

31) This ability is active for a long time. Every time a trap technique (purple) is successfully triggered, the passive escape rise will temporarily stop. Goes without saying that this is useless if you don't have any trap (purple) abilities in your deck.

32) While this ability is active, whenever you use a manipulator technique (orange), all manipulator (orange) techniques will go off cooldown. Needless to say that you need at least 2 manipulator (orange) skills to get use out of this ability.

Mr Boomer

Reputation score
Opinion on the game:

This circle's games always have very interesting gameplay concepts and I love how you hunt down people within a certain domain.
The crawling feature remained fun throughout the whole game and I had a great time designing and optimizing my decks.
As always, their characters are pretty varying and there is more to them than what meets the surface.
I like that the game doesn't give you a lot of background information on the characters at first, so you can just enjoy hunting everyone down and learning the mechanics without feeling too bad about all the lives you ruined.
Then it gradually builds their stories making you actually wanna help them which is what you eventually start working towards, getting the "good ending".
I like that it doesn't hold your arm telling you what to do, but does usually give you enough hints to figure out where to go next depending on what you'd like to achieve.
Of course, because machine translation isn't great when it comes to Japanese to English, not everything was easy to figure out by myself, but despite that, I only had to turn here for help twice.

I just wish that it wasn't an erotic game, or at the very least that the girls weren't under-aged.
The H-scenes always make me uncomfortable and take such a long time. I'd like to just skip trough them, but am afraid I'll miss story information.

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey ya'll. I don't know the rules behind posting patches or versions of whatever depending on content, and I'm too lazy and unmotivated to look them up. But I finished the translation of this game. It's on 4chan's hgg2d board in the game archive link. Maybe one day I'll post a compiled list of all the crap I've done or something.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey ya'll. I don't know the rules behind posting patches or versions of whatever depending on content, and I'm too lazy and unmotivated to look them up. But I finished the translation of this game. It's on 4chan's hgg2d board in the game archive link. Maybe one day I'll post a compiled list of all the crap I've done or something.
Simply put :
1) no sharing pre patched game if there's loli or shota - only the patch
2) no sharing patch if the dev came forward (on the forum or directly to you)

Else, just create a thread in the translation forum following the thread creation rule for the requirement (basically thread title name and minimum content like game JP title, translated title, link to the selling / dev site, game thread if there one here). State the game version needed, explain what's translated (menu, story, H scene) and if it's a manual, machine or machine edited (last part is more a request from member than a hard rule). And put a free link up (link behind paywall like patreon member only are ... let's say you'd better be prepare for lot of angry peoples).

In case of doubt, you can always send a direct message to a moderator.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Simply put :
1) no sharing pre patched game if there's loli or shota - only the patch
2) no sharing patch if the dev came forward (on the forum or directly to you)

Else, just create a thread in the translation forum following the thread creation rule for the requirement (basically thread title name and minimum content like game JP title, translated title, link to the selling / dev site, game thread if there one here). State the game version needed, explain what's translated (menu, story, H scene) and if it's a manual, machine or machine edited (last part is more a request from member than a hard rule). And put a free link up (link behind paywall like patreon member only are ... let's say you'd better be prepare for lot of angry peoples).

In case of doubt, you can always send a direct message to a moderator.
The rules allow for paywalled links and the translation can't contain any assets that feature underage content ( basically no loli/shota pics in whatever you're trying to host here ). Other than that this is correct. Don't think chronomium cares though.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Excellent translation. Thank you for your service o7

Nemenia

Reputation score
I have captured Namase (Umbrella) in the 2nd version and gotten the "Hate" keyword multiple times, but every time I enter her dreams in the 1st version of the world, no choice appears. I'm stuck here. Can anyone help me out?

blitxo

Reputation score
Just finished this game 100% today, what a masterpiece, the story was way deeper and more emotional than I thought.

EDIT: Hurrah! It seems like the developers on working on right now.

Last edited:
OP
A

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Check out the Ci-en, guys. the afterstory is out, and freely available to download for followers!

Last edited:

Len313

Reputation score
Can you give me a link for the patch? First time at 4chan and am having a difficult time navigating.

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If there is one thing I can't figure out, it's this overrun value.
Sometimes, when spiriting a target away, I end up with an overrun value in the single digit, other times, I end up way over 100 without (from what I understand) doing anything drastically different.
And this is with or without cheating by freezing the Escape value.

There is obviously something I missed, but I have no idea what. Does anyone have a clue ?

Reputation score
I'm confused how many endings are there in this game? Is there even a good ending? A full guide would be great, even with the english TL I'm confused on what to do story wise

Last edited:

Kerican

Reputation score
This game is a master piece. The characters were appealing. The scenes were both cruel, yet in the final ending it was not cruel, it made sense, it fit. Weird to find a H game I want to keep playing an completely for the story. And the lack of huge breasted women was also appealing. (Well aware of it being loli. Huge gravity defying breasts turns me of of alot of Anime in general. Hence the reason why I appreciate this).

Onto of that I only recently realized that the designer of this was the same as another game I played years ago.

Now I need to find a qay to just give the developer money. And wish somehow the Chimera game gets translated.

An thanks to the translators as well if they get to see this.

qwertyuiop111asd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those whom still needs additional help to 100% the game after looking at https://ulmf.org/threads/bee_karyii-shi-sho-jo-rj286597.13972/post-1103455. (I highly recommend picking up the translated version referenced here.) I'll also be referencing the skill picture here. This will be assuming you are starting from scratch. Spoilers ahead.

Run 1 (This is technically Hug Fox/Visible Village route, but you can't actually get at the proper ending):
0) Remember that there doesn't actually seem to have a hardcoded time limit. Take your time to farm out all the skills, you can basically get all but some of the bottom left skills, since some of those have certain unlock requirements that you can't actually do on the first run.
1) Meet everyone. You can't really miss any of them, Ako, Amy and Uta are literally one step down from the start. Mitsuki and the Miko are at the other shrine, Kokoro and Hime will be at the Inn, Yuu shows up at Road with a Shed or one of the nodes in that column.
2) Optional: Farm out the skills. You don't have to do it all at once, since skills do carry over, but you might as well get it done sooner. I farmed Ako, since she's always wandering in the forest+Riverside+Mountain Road, but you can always swap around to the others and make some progress in eroding them, which provides real time updates on where they are down the line.
3) Start hunting, this nets you pretty much all the CG1s. There's only 2 things to note, Yuu will not be available if you Sprited Uta away first (at least I'm pretty sure), and Amy will only be available after Ako is gone. My general use build uses 12,24,26,23 and 10.
4) When you start running out of targets, Kitsune will tell about dream invasions. You will have dream invasions available from now on at midnight. Approach Mitsuki in the dream, and lure her out.
5) Finish up the hunts, the Miko will only show up once Mitsuki is gone. I'm pretty sure you can't loop without capturing everyone available, but you might want to leave the Miko for last.

Run 2 (Release Fox/Hidden Village, don't think you can actually go Hug Fox immediately):
1) Meet everyone again. This time, Miko, Mitsuki and Hime will not be available (you still see an event at the shrine). At least 2 new characters will show up, Nanase shows up at the same time as Ako, Uta and Amy, Ai shows up at night in the forest.
2) Skip time to Midnight, and approach Ako. Lure her out. Approach Yuu, and listen to her (pretty sure this is where 'Apologize' is obtained). Wait for the next Night to take Ako (Ako CG2).
3) Take Yuu, then approach Uta in her dream at midnight (this should be doable by this time, if you have the 'Apologize' word). See if the event where she picks up the phone at night triggers. After which, follow her to the phone booth. Wait for midnight, and lure her out again. Hunt her after she goes to the payphone at night (Uta CG2).
4) Optional: Check if Amy meets Mozumo at Flower Path the day after Ako is gone. Meeting Mozumo unlocks her for subsequent loops.
5) Hunt everyone left, or cycle the loop at shrine ruins after hunting Ai and Nanase (Mozumo if she showed up).(their CG1s)

Run 3 (Hug Fox):
1) Meet everyone (again).
2) Track Hime from the abandoned village to the tunnel on Day 1 evening, trigger the shadow event at night on Mountain Road to Shrine (both possibly optional). On day 3, go to the Inn in the Early morning/Morning and trigger the event (you should obtain the 'Return Home word'). Ako, Uta and Amy must not be taken before this event. Do not take Mitsuki.
3) Approach Hime at midnight. This allows you to hunt Hime at night (Hime CG2), unlocking skill 29 (you need this skill). Approach Kokoro at any time before this and then trigger the event where she sees you in the evening.
4) Hunt Yuu with while you have skill 29. You need to let her skill become 'Ruptured Friendship' before you capture (Yuu CG2). Skill 22,31,4,26 and 29 can do it on Dominate, however that caps overrun (whatever that means) to 100, which means you can't awaken skill 21.
5) Take Ako, Kokoro and the Miko (Miko CG2, she's wandering around at night), and trigger the Amy meeting Mozumo event. Follow through the sequence of events, until Ai appears and Mitsuki wanders the forest at night with Ai. Hunt Ai and Mitsuki (Ai, Mitsuki CG2; don't worry if you can't find Mitsuki, you can take her later), then return to the Inn and trigger the event where Amy and Mozumo enters the forest. Hunt them both (which should obtain both their CG2s).

Run 4 (Release Fox 100%):
1) Meet everyone (again). You can skip Yuu.
2) Hunt Nanase with skill 29, and obtain 'Hate' word.
3) At night, meet Ai, then trigger all the Kitsune's dream fragments. 1 spawns every night, with the final one being the Kitsune entering slumber.
4) Take Ako, then trigger Amy meeting Mozumo. Follow the string of events until Amy and Mozumo offers candy at where Kitsune slumbers.
5) Find Kitsune at night in the forest. Whichever build you attempt, you must have skill 5 in order to actually catch her. 5, 31,13,19,12 is doable on normal, but the gap is extremely close. (Kitsune CG1).

Run 5 (Hug Fox 100%, its basically the guide linked above):
1) Same as usual.
2) Skip forwards to midnight, and approach Nanase. Lure her out. If you somehow don't have the 'mother' word, talking with Ako in the dream should give you the word. Hunt Nanase (Nanase CG2)
3) Take Ako and the Miko. Do not take anyone else (Yuu/Uta/Hime should be fine, but there's no need to). Trigger all the events, until Ai and Mitsuki wanders the forest. Take Ai, then trigger the event at the Inn. Amy and Mozumo must have the second half of the mirror at this point.
4) Hunt Amy/Mozumo, which will trigger an event where Mitsuki joins the 2. They will then bring Ai back and have a final showdown. Just afk till you lose.

Run 6 (Route 3): The entire route is very linear. You can't really do anything but follow the story. Just follow the guide linked above. CG2 for Kitsune, Kokoro and Hisagi is all obtained on this route. Notes on the final fight: The fight wants you to remove the stacks of her self-buff, but you can't remove all of it, since how it works is skill TRIGGERS is what actually removes the buff. so some skills such as Gale (26) can't be eroded since it doesn't actually have a trigger. So just cycle as many skills as possible, keeping in mind how to trigger their conditions. When you are down to basically only the Green Support skills, you can already catch her, the 12,24,26,23,10 build should work, just hold on to a sphere for her grasping hands attack.

There's also the free Afterstory from the dev's Cien, which I'll get down to at some point, though it looks to be linear and just single fights to plan around.

seekerbetas

Reputation score
^Full save is at Page 2 of this forum thread.

For those whom still needs additional help to 100% the game after looking at https://ulmf.org/threads/bee_karyii-shi-sho-jo-rj286597.13972/post-1103455. (I highly recommend picking up the translated version referenced here.) I'll also be referencing the skill picture here. This will be assuming you are starting from scratch. Spoilers ahead.

Run 1 (This is technically Hug Fox/Visible Village route, but you can't actually get at the proper ending):
0) Remember that there doesn't actually seem to have a hardcoded time limit. Take your time to farm out all the skills, you can basically get all but some of the bottom left skills, since some of those have certain unlock requirements that you can't actually do on the first run.
1) Meet everyone. You can't really miss any of them, Ako, Amy and Uta are literally one step down from the start. Mitsuki and the Miko are at the other shrine, Kokoro and Hime will be at the Inn, Yuu shows up at Road with a Shed or one of the nodes in that column.
2) Optional: Farm out the skills. You don't have to do it all at once, since skills do carry over, but you might as well get it done sooner. I farmed Ako, since she's always wandering in the forest+Riverside+Mountain Road, but you can always swap around to the others and make some progress in eroding them, which provides real time updates on where they are down the line.
3) Start hunting, this nets you pretty much all the CG1s. There's only 2 things to note, Yuu will not be available if you Sprited Uta away first (at least I'm pretty sure), and Amy will only be available after Ako is gone. My general use build uses 12,24,26,23 and 10.
4) When you start running out of targets, Kitsune will tell about dream invasions. You will have dream invasions available from now on at midnight. Approach Mitsuki in the dream, and lure her out.
5) Finish up the hunts, the Miko will only show up once Mitsuki is gone. I'm pretty sure you can't loop without capturing everyone available, but you might want to leave the Miko for last.

Run 2 (Release Fox/Hidden Village, don't think you can actually go Hug Fox immediately):
1) Meet everyone again. This time, Miko, Mitsuki and Hime will not be available (you still see an event at the shrine). At least 2 new characters will show up, Nanase shows up at the same time as Ako, Uta and Amy, Ai shows up at night in the forest.
2) Skip time to Midnight, and approach Ako. Lure her out. Approach Yuu, and listen to her (pretty sure this is where 'Apologize' is obtained). Wait for the next Night to take Ako (Ako CG2).
3) Take Yuu, then approach Uta in her dream at midnight (this should be doable by this time, if you have the 'Apologize' word). See if the event where she picks up the phone at night triggers. After which, follow her to the phone booth. Wait for midnight, and lure her out again. Hunt her after she goes to the payphone at night (Uta CG2).
4) Optional: Check if Amy meets Mozumo at Flower Path the day after Ako is gone. Meeting Mozumo unlocks her for subsequent loops.
5) Hunt everyone left, or cycle the loop at shrine ruins after hunting Ai and Nanase (Mozumo if she showed up).(their CG1s)

Run 3 (Hug Fox):
1) Meet everyone (again).
2) Track Hime from the abandoned village to the tunnel on Day 1 evening, trigger the shadow event at night on Mountain Road to Shrine (both possibly optional). On day 3, go to the Inn in the Early morning/Morning and trigger the event (you should obtain the 'Return Home word'). Ako, Uta and Amy must not be taken before this event. Do not take Mitsuki.
3) Approach Hime at midnight. This allows you to hunt Hime at night (Hime CG2), unlocking skill 29 (you need this skill). Approach Kokoro at any time before this and then trigger the event where she sees you in the evening.
4) Hunt Yuu with while you have skill 29. You need to let her skill become 'Ruptured Friendship' before you capture (Yuu CG2). Skill 22,31,4,26 and 29 can do it on Dominate, however that caps overrun (whatever that means) to 100, which means you can't awaken skill 21.
5) Take Ako, Kokoro and the Miko (Miko CG2, she's wandering around at night), and trigger the Amy meeting Mozumo event. Follow through the sequence of events, until Ai appears and Mitsuki wanders the forest at night with Ai. Hunt Ai and Mitsuki (Ai, Mitsuki CG2; don't worry if you can't find Mitsuki, you can take her later), then return to the Inn and trigger the event where Amy and Mozumo enters the forest. Hunt them both (which should obtain both their CG2s).

Run 4 (Release Fox 100%):
1) Meet everyone (again). You can skip Yuu.
2) Hunt Nanase with skill 29, and obtain 'Hate' word.
3) At night, meet Ai, then trigger all the Kitsune's dream fragments. 1 spawns every night, with the final one being the Kitsune entering slumber.
4) Take Ako, then trigger Amy meeting Mozumo. Follow the string of events until Amy and Mozumo offers candy at where Kitsune slumbers.
5) Find Kitsune at night in the forest. Whichever build you attempt, you must have skill 5 in order to actually catch her. 5, 31,13,19,12 is doable on normal, but the gap is extremely close. (Kitsune CG1).

Run 5 (Hug Fox 100%, its basically the guide linked above):
1) Same as usual.
2) Skip forwards to midnight, and approach Nanase. Lure her out. If you somehow don't have the 'mother' word, talking with Ako in the dream should give you the word. Hunt Nanase (Nanase CG2)
3) Take Ako and the Miko. Do not take anyone else (Yuu/Uta/Hime should be fine, but there's no need to). Trigger all the events, until Ai and Mitsuki wanders the forest. Take Ai, then trigger the event at the Inn. Amy and Mozumo must have the second half of the mirror at this point.
4) Hunt Amy/Mozumo, which will trigger an event where Mitsuki joins the 2. They will then bring Ai back and have a final showdown. Just afk till you lose.

Run 6 (Route 3): The entire route is very linear. You can't really do anything but follow the story. Just follow the guide linked above. CG2 for Kitsune, Kokoro and Hisagi is all obtained on this route. Notes on the final fight: The fight wants you to remove the stacks of her self-buff, but you can't remove all of it, since how it works is skill TRIGGERS is what actually removes the buff. so some skills such as Gale (26) can't be eroded since it doesn't actually have a trigger. So just cycle as many skills as possible, keeping in mind how to trigger their conditions. When you are down to basically only the Green Support skills, you can already catch her, the 12,24,26,23,10 build should work, just hold on to a sphere for her grasping hands attack.

There's also the free Afterstory from the dev's Cien, which I'll get down to at some point, though it looks to be linear and just single fights to plan around.
Man I'm pretty late to this party
I'm greatly enjoying the story so far and I'm amazed at the quality of writing this one has in comparison to their earlier game titled Marunomi
Many thanks for the walkthrough!

I'll try to create an account to follow their ci-en and see if I can get the afterstory from there, by which I hope I still can by the time I 100% the game.

SincerelyMelon

Reputation score
does anyone know how to navigate 4chan to find chronomiums translation? I have never been so lost in my life