What's new

ACT Loli [ベェーカリィー ] 神隠し しょぅじょ贄 (RJ286597)

DHR

Reputation score
I can't seem to get the Fox to appear despite triggering all 4 of the memory in the "Escape Fox" Cycle.

I've wondered around in the woods at night in both cylces... is there any prerequisite?

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm on the fox chase, but can't seem to catch her. She has a defensive skill that stacks three times; it prevents you from reaching 100% on your meter (she shoves you back).
You're required to use "eye" skills to remove the defense stacks, but you can only get her down to 1 stack (I tried using 5 eye skills), meaning she shoves you back as soon as you get to 99%.

It would also be very useful for someone to do a writeup of how the untranslatable skills work.

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm on the fox chase, but can't seem to catch her. She has a defensive skill that stacks three times; it prevents you from reaching 100% on your meter (she shoves you back).
You're required to use "eye" skills to remove the defense stacks, but you can only get her down to 1 stack (I tried using 5 eye skills), meaning she shoves you back as soon as you get to 99%.

It would also be very useful for someone to do a writeup of how the untranslatable skills work.
I was able to press my advantage immediately after being pushed back. I think there might be a grace period during which she cannot shove you away again.

madskull

Reputation score
Be ready for a long ass "mini guide" i dont unlock all the girls and im pretty lost to get the second H scenes for the glasses girl, the fox girl, Umbrella and maid and the first girl you devoured in the tutorial. if you know how, tell us, please.

So far here i go ... all the things i unlocked until now and how to get some "boss" battles im 84% and 85% in both runs.

• Blonde girl: unlocked both h scenes
  • Bug catcher Girl: unlocked both h scenes
  • Tomboy girl: unlocked both h scenes
  • Maid girl: 1 scene
  • Pink haired girl: unlocked both h scenes
  • Foxy girl: 1 scene
  • Little Miko (pink hair): 1 scene
  • Big Miko: unlocked both h scenes
  • Umbrella girl: 1 scene
  • Glasses girl: 1 scene
  • Gyaru girl: unlocked both h scenes
  • Goodness: unlocked both h scenes
  • Chubby Girl: unlocked both h scenes

A few points:
  • The maid and umbrella girls are related to game secrets, since the maid can see through Foxy girl's disguise in random events... and umbrella girl tease you in her dreams.
  • You need to replay and fail a lot to unlock a lot of skills (this is confirmed).
  • And for the girls is the same, since a few of them dont appear until third run (confirmation need).
  • If you devour any random girl, your run is going to be messed.
  • Boss battles need certain skills to be cleared...i learn this in the bad way.. so many time wasted.
  • Im nor going to post the options in dream invasions, since all was trial and error.
  • im going to put the places loosely since i dont know the real names of each place.. try to figure it with the general description im going to give.

im going to post the run 1 since is the one were all the girls are unlocked, round 2 only have 50% of the girls.

Day 1: Dont devour any girl, try this route to know all the girls in the first day:
shrine(where you start after a replay)-temple (Little Miko + Big Miko)- house near forest where blonde girl and Bug Catch Girl lives (Gyaru girl+ maid girl ) - road outside of forest left side (Gyaru girl + Glasses girl). Umbrella girl appears randomly in the highway in day 2-3.
invade Bug Catcher girl's dream, you have 2 options to choose try until you get a reddish message and 1 of the options disappear.
Invade Blonde girl dream, this time both options can kick you out of her dream , 1 sub option doesn't kick you, try find it. leave her dream...

Day 2: use the morning to follow girls and learn their routines or try attack them to gain experience and skills without devour em.
Midnight: invade little miko dreams, same as before until you get a reddish message and 1 option disappear. (she start to get outside to walk her dog, otherwise she barely leave the temple)
Invade glasses girl dream if you can, same process as before.
You can invade Umbrella girl also, but in the end she kicks you out of her dream.

Day 3: event triggers... Tomboy, Bug Catcher and Blonde girl speak of something about the tunnel.
Follow Gyaru Girl to the tunnel in the afternoon or wait for her.
trigger Gyaru event in the midnight (dream event)... pick an option what allow continue with her conversation, if you picked a wrong option she gets mad and gets away and the event ends, if you picked right she talk a second time, pick the option where she get mad and follows you to the forest.

Day 4: attack girls without devour them to get exp. or follow them to learn her routines.
First Battle (in the night): attack Bug girl she is outside of main house near forest or the forest (UNLOCK second H scene) easy battle.. nothing much to do, use "eyes" skill to quickly full your powers.
Battle the Gyaru Girl (Night -Midnight): she is in the tree road before the main road where the spawn shrine is (up of temple's rustic stone ladders ) she appear like a shadow, a little hard battle of timing skills, she has 3 defensive skills you need the same 3 skills to destroy temporally her defenses (heart, ear, and eye), defeat her and unlocks her second H scene.

Day 5:
attack girls without devour them to get exp. or follow them to learn her routines.
Invade Blonde girls' dream if you defeated Bug Catcher girl, both options kick your out of her dream... Main plot event triggers. she receives a cel call about her friend in the hospital (you in disguise) blonde girl finally gets outside to be attacked or gain experience (dont devour her ...YET).
Follow blonde girl to the road outside of forest or where Chubby girl lives (to make they talk one to other to trigger next event)
invade dreams if you have any left..

Day 6: attack girls without devour them to get exp. or follow them to learn her routines.
midday: follow blonde girl to the forest near where you devoured the Gyaru girl (Chubby girl and Blonde girl trigger main plot event)
night-midnight... first hard battle.... Defeat the Big miko (refresh skill and timing is the only way to defeat her) devour her and you unlock her second h scene

Day 7:
little miko receives the bad news about her sister (main event plot triggers)... Follow Blonde girl where Chubby girl lives in (the left upside corner) gathering with little miko, return to the temple for the second event (Goodness Unlocked)
you can start Endgame from this point.

Day 8: attack girls without devour them to get exp. Blonde Girl and Chubby one are unavailable if you started the previous main plot.
night-midnight: Hard battle vs the goodness/miko (refresh skill and eye skills are the key to defeat them) use your eye skills when she be ready to turn at you to increase her cooldowns. (Unlock second H scene with the goodness when devoured).
after of this is end game and you cant do another thing than battle the rest of the girls.
little miko battle: hard battle, similar battle like the goodness (refresher skill + eye / ear skills) Unlocks second H scene.
Chubby girl battle: Tricky one, similar to Bug Catcher girl, but she has a 1 time push/refesher defense, save your orb powers to catch her when she use her def skill to push you (Unlock second H scene).
Blonde girl battle: SUPER HARD BATTLE... no kidding. she has 2 times refresher/def like chubby girl and she run away if you destroy such defenses, not much to do than use your best skills.. i beat her using heart skill, refresher, eye, and ears skills. so far 2 times only by chance, if you get frustrated.. use cheat engine. (Unlock second H scene)
ENDGAME

TOMBOY girl unlock:
I unlocked the tomboy girl (second H scene) in round 2 where not all the girls are available.... by chance.
Day 1: know glasses girl in the road outside of forest (corner in the left downside) invade tomboy girls dream, get kicked.
Day 2: devour glasses girl, stalk Tomboy girl to get confronted by her, invade tomboy girl's dreams, same process like other dreams..
Day 3: Follow Tomboy girl in one of the map sections near the corner in the left downside, it looks like an antena radio station. get event. invade tomboy girl's dreams
Day 4: stalk Tomboy girl to get confronted by her again and Follow Tomboy girl to the antena radio station again.
Battle Tomboy Girl: SUPER HARD BATTLE like blonde girl, she run away super fast.. must be another method, but i catched her with brute force, saving 5 power orbs to outrun her, she runs after 50% red bar filled. Unlocks second H scene.

Foxy Girl battle: (the key is using the yellow ear skill when she has 97% of blue metter when you are close to catch her )
that skill make she turns away for 3 secs, nullifying her defense and you can catch her

Last edited:
OP
A

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The stacks are just a distraction, she can activate her evade skill whenever she's in the stance where she's turnig to face you. Remember that yellow/orange sound skill you get after the tutorial as your 5th skill? use that to turn her away from you to stop her using it.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I still have no access to dreams.
When does it become midnight?
Is there a skill that need to be unlocked?

Because during the nigh phase, I find no one anywhere.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, I ended up beating her shortly after making my post anyway. I was using the orange ear skill during the battle, but I ended up using a blue "counter attack" skill (generates evasion/points while enemy is exercising alertness) right as she used her counterattack and I SWEAR that's what won the battle.

How could I translate the game, please help
It's just a Unity game. There are hooks and patchers that you can use on most Unity games. ReiPatcher seems to work on this game.

I still have no access to dreams.
When does it become midnight?
Is there a skill that need to be unlocked?
When exploring/moving around the world, there is a "clock" in the top left. It displays the time of day, and there is a bar that decreases as you perform actions. When the bar reaches zero, time advances to the next time of day.
This game pretty much requires using a translator. Without it, you're going to have a really bad time figuring out what is going on and what every skill is for.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... I click and even press the RMB on that circle under the green arrow, at the tutorial, but nothing happens.
What am I doing wrong?

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok... I click and even press the RMB on that circle under the green arrow, at the tutorial, but nothing happens.
What am I doing wrong?
Try to drag from the right side of the screen inwards.

Be ready for a long ass "mini guide" i dont unlock all the girls and im pretty lost to get the second H scenes for the glasses girl, the fox girl, Umbrella and maid and the first girl you devoured in the tutorial. if you know how, tell us, please.
How to get 100%, third play type, fox umbrella maid and tutorial girl is here. Post is on page 1 of the thread.
https://ulmf.org/threads/bee_karyii-shi-sho-jo-rj286597.13972/#post-1103455

DHR

Reputation score
Try to drag from the right side of the screen inwards.

How to get 100%, third play type, fox umbrella maid and tutorial girl is here. Post is on page 1 of the thread.
https://ulmf.org/threads/bee_karyii-shi-sho-jo-rj286597.13972/#post-1103455

That's the thing, I've followed those guides. But the fox doesn't seem to appear. It seems like there's a pre-requisite that's not mentioned.
For instance, the Fox scene only appear in the 'Hugging the Fox' cycle after you nom miko and hime. Whilst the 4 dream sequence requires you to encounter Ai at night and wander through the woods at night in 'Let the Fox escape' cycle.

So I've settled the 4 dream sequence and triggered the yellow flag on top of the Fox's description. Then, I went to the 'Hugging the Fox' cycle, and wandered around hoping to encounter randomly, but she doesn't appear.

I've repeated the process, after noms miko, then repeat again after hime, then repeat again after bug girl.
I do the wandering process in 'Let the Fox escape' cycle as well, and repeat the wandering after nom bug girl.

Neither seems to trigger her appearance.. I can't even fight her if she doesn't appear...

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's the thing, I've followed those guides. But the fox doesn't seem to appear. It seems like there's a pre-requisite that's not mentioned.
For instance, the Fox scene only appear in the 'Hugging the Fox' cycle after you nom miko and hime. Whilst the 4 dream sequence requires you to encounter Ai at night and wander through the woods at night in 'Let the Fox escape' cycle.

So I've settled the 4 dream sequence and triggered the yellow flag on top of the Fox's description. Then, I went to the 'Hugging the Fox' cycle, and wandered around hoping to encounter randomly, but she doesn't appear.

I've repeated the process, after noms miko, then repeat again after hime, then repeat again after bug girl.
I do the wandering process in 'Let the Fox escape' cycle as well, and repeat the wandering after nom bug girl.

Neither seems to trigger her appearance.. I can't even fight her if she doesn't appear...
Are you looking for Fox's 1st or 2nd CG?

Edit:
I'm going to assume it's the 1st CG. If you're in 'Hugging the Fox' Cycle it's already wrong, you need to be 'Escape the Fox', and the only girl you need to capture is Ako the Bugcatcher.

I got the fight to appear by doing this.
1. Just rush to all the locations to trigger the cutscenes first, entrances of both shrines, guest house etc, trigger the big shadow in the forest to make Ai appear.
2. Day 2 night, trigger the fox's dream at the entrance to the sleep shrine.
3. Over the next few nights, get the other dream bubbles in the Eastern and Northern Forest and the Entrance to the sleep shrine again.
4. Capture Ako. Amy cutscene plays and she starts coming out.
5. Trigger the cutscene at the Western Forest where Amy meets the small girl.
6. Next day, follow Amy and trigger another cutscene with the small girl at the road to the shrine.
7. Night at the Western Forest, cutscene will trigger with the Fox and game clock will disappear.

Proof
FoxOnlyAkoCaught.jpg
There's no Miko and no Hime to nom at all as they aren't present in 'Escape the Fox'. And as you can see my only girl caught is Ako. In the background, you can see the Fox has appeared. Taking this battle will lead to CG1 for her.

Last edited:

DHR

Reputation score
Are you looking for Fox's 1st or 2nd CG?

Edit:
I'm going to assume it's the 1st CG. If you're in 'Hugging the Fox' Cycle it's already wrong, you need to be 'Escape the Fox', and the only girl you need to capture is Ako the Bugcatcher.

I got the fight to appear by doing this.
1. Just rush to all the locations to trigger the cutscenes first, entrances of both shrines, guest house etc, trigger the big shadow in the forest to make Ai appear.
2. Day 2 night, trigger the fox's dream at the entrance to the sleep shrine.
3. Over the next few nights, get the other dream bubbles in the Eastern and Northern Forest and the Entrance to the sleep shrine again.
4. Capture Ako. Amy cutscene plays and she starts coming out.
5. Trigger the cutscene at the Western Forest where Amy meets the small girl.
6. Next day, follow Amy and trigger another cutscene with the small girl at the road to the shrine.
7. Night at the Western Forest, cutscene will trigger with the Fox and game clock will disappear.

Proof
View attachment 32116
There's no Miko and no Hime to nom at all as they aren't present in 'Escape the Fox'. And as you can see my only girl caught is Ako. In the background, you can see the Fox has appeared. Taking this battle will lead to CG1 for her.

I see, you're not supposed to nom Ai. Thanks a bunch.

nosemen123

Reputation score
i have a problem with yuu (glasses),
I did the blue heart thing and still nothing for the 2 image
T_T

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i have a problem with yuu (glasses),
I did the blue heart thing and still nothing for the 2 image
T_T
Yeah, the translation of the guide says "Like Amy, it occurs by the end of the side street END". The problem is that you have to get her to go out at night and "somehow" get her to go to the Abandoned Crossroad (the place where the radio antennas are). I've yet to figure this out.

EDIT: Figured it out (and boy, what a pain in the ass it was)!

In order to unlock Yuu's 2nd scene, ~Is it Occupied?~ , you can do it on any story route. You have to go into her dreams and convince her to go out at night. Then the following night, follow her as close to the "Road with a Shed" area and prepare for the chase. Be warned, once you get her out at night, she will only appear at that night. If you fail to catch her that night, you will be locked out of her night route as the option to lure her in the dream will not show again.

Now here's where the difficult part plays in this; at the beginning when she activates her mental skill "Worried", you have to immediately activate "Peek into Mind" skill that you've acquired from Hime in her dreams. This will change her ability to the annoying "Swelling Friendship", that generates almost 20% caution every 5 seconds. The problem with this is that in order to unlock the 2nd scene, you have to ENDURE the activation even when it stacks 3x the caution amount while constantly draining it, not to mention your speed starts to slow down, so you need to keep pressing the Run ability (don't worry about her turning since she won't do it). Once the "Swelling Friendship" bursts, it will be replaced with "Ruptured Friendship", which is the okay sign that you can capture her.

Here's my skill set that I used-
Yuu ~Strategy~.png

The trick that I was to keep activating "Feign Silence" anytime the caution would be around 40-60% filled, then use combination of "Sacrifice Dance" and "Unease" to reactivate the Silence skill again. The "Dread" skill can be constantly abused since Yuu isn't playing fair with her skills, so you can generate enough Erosion to speed up the process. Doing this strategy takes skill and time because it has a low rate of success; there were times you need to time it right so that she doesn't get to 100%, otherwise its already a pain to endure the constant Caution generation.

~I hope this helps anyone out with getting the scene.

Last edited:

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am thinking of writing a FULL 100% guide that's more organized and consistent with the routes and strategies because otherwise, it was an ordeal trying to piece together everything that was put on here while trying to find the hiragana kanji guide to translate and understand its meaning. From how I was playing the scenes and strategies in my head, the best cycle run would be up to 6 if done correctly.

helrius

Reputation score
Stuck at lock three "reach hidden half end" Hidden Village is at 94% and the only character not having the clear mark yet is kokoro.

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stuck at lock three "reach hidden half end" Hidden Village is at 94% and the only character not having the clear mark yet is kokoro.
If your talking about Kokoro [The Inn lady], then do not worry about her. In the Final 3rd branch, you get Kitsune, Kokoro, and Higari 2nd scenes in that route.