What's new

ACT Ci-En Fantia Active Vore Ryona [beebee工房] 復讐の夜霧 / Revenge of Yagiri

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Just needs some more frames to it at the end, then it's fine.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

another update from dev, so the base stage design for stage 3-1, 3-2, 3-3 are all done. his aim is to create stage where you can enjoy platforming game even without the enemies present, also he finally make the most essential element in any platforming game ever: moving platform
also a new addition of enemies, little worm. for now it will attack from ground and latch on to Yagiri crotch and try to enter her from there. if something is in it way, then it just gonna devour it.... that's fucked up and grotesque if you think about it

hd00d

Reputation score
For whatever reason and for whatever strange fetish, the author loved preggo bellies and having enemies to react to it. Stage 1 has human enemies and actual babies but Stage 2 and 3 are just bugs so the enemies yoink out whatever it is in Yahagi's womb so probably no gore or dead human babies would be involved.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
For whatever reason and for whatever strange fetish, the author loved preggo bellies and having enemies to react to it. Stage 1 has human enemies and actual babies but Stage 2 and 3 are just bugs so the enemies yoink out whatever it is in Yahagi's womb so probably no gore or dead human babies would be involved.
All enemies have a pregnant/non pregnant animation though. Even the bugs. She does give birth to a lot of eggs in the bug nest animation as well.
There aren't enough games with pregnancy and birth mechanics so I'll take what I can get.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

new updates from dev, he finally released new trial version for the game for the november supporter to enjoy, it seems that the latest version is bit unpolished and he plan to update it at 5th December

Kernog

Reputation score
I gave the latest demo a run. Very promising.
The demo starts on stage 3, though. Is there a way to play the previous stages?

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
I gave the latest demo a run. Very promising.
The demo starts on stage 3, though. Is there a way to play the previous stages?
i believe each stage have separated game file, last version have stage 1 and stage 2 in separated game folder, if there's no first 2 stage in the latest version then try dig the last demo (v0.17)

Kernog

Reputation score
Unfortunately, it looks like the dev has chosen the "pay per demo" kind of subscription. But I'll keep that game on my radar and wait for the complete release.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Unfortunately, it looks like the dev has chosen the "pay per demo" kind of subscription. But I'll keep that game on my radar and wait for the complete release.
They mentioned a full demo release on the 5th when they iron out some issues. So probably that will be the full 3 folders.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

as promised, dev finally release the more stable version of the last demo, ver. 0.19

edit: apparently the demo file attached on previous post got updated instead of being attached to the current new post just so November supporter could still download it if they decided to stop to support

Last edited:

heheheyheyhey!

Reputation score
im going INSANE trying to figure out how to proceed from that damn save point in the games. please someone help me!!!!!

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
im going INSANE trying to figure out how to proceed from that damn save point in the games. please someone help me!!!!!
pssstt, maybe, just maybe. since it's still demo and very VERY early stage of development, it doesn't exist? and have not been implemented?
i mean the latest post by dev is him talking about how he gonna design the new stage 3 boss

MonkaBonka

Reputation score
I can't seem to start the game. It always tells me it can't find MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR120.dll. I already checked if I have the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ and the .dll files are there. Anybody knows what is causing this problem?

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
I can't seem to start the game. It always tells me it can't find MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR120.dll. I already checked if I have the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ and the .dll files are there. Anybody knows what is causing this problem?
what's the oldest Microsoft Visual C++ you have? this game run on shitty engine known as Pixel Game Maker MV, and if you also read the Readme file in the game folder, dev also mention about fetching VC 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 version

MonkaBonka

Reputation score
what's the oldest Microsoft Visual C++ you have? this game run on shitty engine known as Pixel Game Maker MV, and if you also read the Readme file in the game folder, dev also mention about fetching VC 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 version
Thank you for the answer, but I already installed them all, still the same. :-/

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Thank you for the answer, but I already installed them all, still the same. :-/
look, why don't you just re-install each one of them again? no matter where you search, they all will said that your missing file is from VC that either missing or corrupted

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
You need this:
Installed BOTH the x86 and x64 versions

If that doesn't work type appwiz.cpl into run promp/cmd window and take a screenshot of the microsoft visual C++ runtime packages installed as below and post it
1670617393905.png

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I've had trouble like this with pirated games, sometimes games just can't find the damned things for whatever reason. Search for them on your HD and put a copy of them in the game's folder. This has worked for me in those cases.

MasterDode

Reputation score
Search file explorer for " MSVCP120.dll " and it'll take you to system32. Manually delete all files that start with MSVCP**** and MSVCR**** and then reinstall Visual 2013

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Search file explorer for " MSVCP120.dll " and it'll take you to system32. Manually delete all files that start with MSVCP**** and MSVCR**** and then reinstall Visual 2013
Do not do this. If you're going to uninstall something as entrenched in your system as Visual C++ do it through the uninstall menu so everything is removed properly, not just the .dlls but all files, registry and system information related to them as well.