What's new

ACT Ci-En Fantia Active Vore Ryona [beebee工房] 復讐の夜霧 / Revenge of Yagiri

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
new post from dev (nothing from Ci-en but he post on Fantia already):
finally a new demo, featuring new boss for stage 3.
apparently he made a last minute post before new month

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ehhh, gonna wait a bit longer before I cash in on more demos from this guy. Waiting for that red serpent-esque critter to turn up as an enemy.

Edit: They're leeches except they don't behave like leeches, more like fluid sucking creatures in general.

Last edited:

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dam, would love to support this creator but that website is like a massive pain to set up payment.

zapato

Reputation score
v0.22 - mega.nz/file/agIxEDLC#FtOmV9cfxVCHQNFcJzHT3YJR3TjSpogvH4iARoiYnLw
Let me know if it gets taken down or something
Its only the cave part? or how can i access the other stages like the wasp one???

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Its only the cave part? or how can i access the other stages like the wasp one???
get the other version, dev separate each stage into different game file, you need the old version, wasp area is stage 2 and iirc it should be version 18

zapato

Reputation score
get the other version, dev separate each stage into different game file, you need the old version, wasp area is stage 2 and iirc it should be version 18
The only way to download that version is with payment right?

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

new blog post from dev, he implement grab attack for the boss and proper animation for it, also little update for the mud man grab animation effect
another plan to add game over scene that will be animated too, either way the ROM update is not much difference than the last one

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Man the part where you have to go through the pools with the mud monsters is busting my balls, and not in a good way

Edit: The trick is to not go into the 2nd stage of the level with 20% health

Last edited:
OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Man the part where you have to go through the pools with the mud monsters is busting my balls, and not in a good way

Edit: The trick is to not go into the 2nd stage of the level with 20% health
it's actually rather easy, i manage to take no damage with that 2nd part of the stage 3 and avoid all those mud man.
the trick is to use your dash every time, try get just close enough to the mud man, then jump, then dash. you should manage to reach behind the monster safe enough, good thing it did not turn over when you step behind it.
the only hard part would be doing the final leap of faith, you really need to make the right timing or you gonna fall to the ground filled with those mud man and the leech

IAmAKi

Reputation score
the only hard part would be doing the final leap of faith, you really need to make the right timing or you gonna fall to the ground filled with those mud man and the leech
Hold up are leeches implented now? I didn't see anything about them being added in the dev notes....

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Hold up are leeches implented now? I didn't see anything about them being added in the dev notes....
unless we're talking about 2 different leech,
it's the creature that would jump right at you if you close in enough, on the 2nd area it would hanging on to the wall and fall off if you stand below it

Nicker

Reputation score
Hello
I can't figure out how to get through the moment where you have to jump on the ledge with the mudguards, she can't jump up to these ledges

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hello
I can't figure out how to get through the moment where you have to jump on the ledge with the mudguards, she can't jump up to these ledges
It's just really janky, had to try a few times myself to get through that section. Not really sure what worked, but dashing when there's no mudmen under the ledge made it a bit less infuriating. Also dashing in the air a bit later than what seems reasonable i feel worked out, somewhat. It's just try until it works it seems, unfortunately. Unless there's something I'm missing as well.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Hello
that is the hardest section in this game, what you need is a very precise timing.
you need to jump like at the very tip of the ledge, and then dash but not immediately, do it like bit after when you reach your highest height of your jump, and whatever you do don't stop pressing the Right direction button until Yagiri climb the ledge and stand on the platform.
again, this require precise timing to do, it's gonna take a lot of trial and error.

Nicker

Reputation score
that is the hardest section in this game, what you need is a very precise timing.
you need to jump like at the very tip of the ledge, and then dash but not immediately, do it like bit after when you reach your highest height of your jump, and whatever you do don't stop pressing the Right direction button until Yagiri climb the ledge and stand on the platform.
again, this require precise timing to do, it's gonna take a lot of trial and error.
Thanks

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

surprise article right before new month, dev give little showcase on the stage 4, it will be prison-esque stage with humanoid enemies