What's new

ACT Ci-En Fantia Active Vore Ryona [beebee工房] 復讐の夜霧 / Revenge of Yagiri

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yep. It's already in the game FYI for those looking for it. Get captured by the thing that looks like an overgrown orc and has the AOE ground pound/throw junk up into the air mob.

Ilverin

Reputation score

PW: VorpalRabbit
30day window

Should be v.025 inc along w/previous versions. Also latest update states that they're going to add confinement/capture rooms for the player to be abducted to, and escape from.
Thanks for the link, wasn't expecting a 1.6Gb download lol

Exacto

Reputation score
It's probably possible to reduce the size of the download by a bit, I think most of these exe's are just different versions of the same level. I don't know which versions represent the complete version of their level, but just including those is enough.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
I dont know what shit code and assets these guys use to bloat such a short game into gigabytes
Setaria and Lutellaria were both <80MB despite being 3-4 hours long, it's mind blowing just how efficient gamemaker is compared to whatever engine this is
e: It's Pixel Game Maker MV
1694926305826.png

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
also want to point out, despite being different versions, plenty of them take places on same stage.
for example, V0.23 and V0.22 are both at stage 3, just different build because updates and fixes.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

30day window

Should be v.025 inc along w/previous versions. Also latest update states that they're going to add confinement/capture rooms for the player to be abducted to, and escape from.
Thank you for this. But it already says I'm "unable to connect". Tried it on different browsers. Is the link down or am I missing something about accessing ufile?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Even if some demos have roughly the same content and take up a lot of space, from a game preservation standpoint I really appreciate you keeping track of every version.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for this. But it already says I'm "unable to connect". Tried it on different browsers. Is the link down or am I missing something about accessing ufile?
Try a VPN, there's a possibility your ISP is blocking it.

If anyone wants to rip out single versions to share? Won't bother me none. From a "game-dev-progression" standpoint, I'm interested as well in how things change between revisions based on feedback.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
in the latest version, does pressing v to open the status screen freeze the game for anyone else?

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

new update from dev, some polish on other animation and implementation of stage boss, an absolute unit

Vur

Reputation score
30day window

Can someone reupload the file? because hosting period is expired for this one

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
new update from dev:

stage 4 has been completed, boss battle can be experienced and it have full scene too, few adjustment to stage enemies including nerfing them, and bug fixes
next month plan: development of stage 5

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Hmmm, so does that mean stage 4's enemies have all had their art updated yet? Last time I checked on this one stage the scenes were mostly in an unfinished state.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Hmmm, so does that mean stage 4's enemies have all had their art updated yet? Last time I checked on this one stage the scenes were mostly in an unfinished state.
so it seems, if it's not then he wouldn't start working on next stage

beta 3

Reputation score
Anyone have a link to the new version to include the new boss animations?

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Anyone have a link to the new version to include the new boss animations?
literally what i just post above
new update from dev:

stage 4 has been completed, boss battle can be experienced and it have full scene too, few adjustment to stage enemies including nerfing them, and bug fixes
next month plan: development of stage 5

beta 3

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
literally what i just post above
Looking for a direct download link, not so much one that I have to go through creating a new username + a paywall