What's new

ACT Ci-En Fantia Active Vore Ryona [beebee工房] 復讐の夜霧 / Revenge of Yagiri

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

new update, dev currently working on developing stage 4, a new enemies and it's animation, return to monkee....

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've collected all the versions I could find, so this should be most of them for those itching to try the various areas out. Didn't see any virus or malware in any of them.

If the mods have a problem, feel free to nuke or let me know to move it to PM. Here's nearly all versions from 0.11 to 0.23 the file will autodelete in 1 month.

Pw: Orangekittens

Mod edit - Dead link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Coolman611

Reputation score
I've collected all the versions I could find, so this should be most of them for those itching to try the various areas out. Didn't see any virus or malware in any of them.

If the mods have a problem, feel free to nuke or let me know to move it to PM. Here's nearly all versions from 0.11 to 0.23 the file will autodelete in 1 month.

Pw: Orangekittens

fastupload.io/1BTCG3G2JGclTI2/file
Can ya make new link?

Just found out about the game right now actually.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

just 1 hour before next month and dev drop a new update of the game for stage 4, you can play it all to the boss stage
the H-scene is still rough and unpolished in order to shorten debugging time while met the end meet, will be updated later on
there's trap gimmick all over the level but due to short time the effect will be much simple than the desired result, will be updated later on

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I think I'll just wait for next update. Hoping for some female/futa enemies to turn up at some point. Maybe.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can ya make new link?

Just found out about the game right now actually.
I'll try when I get home, but if a new update is coming out, I'll see about grabbing that and reposting it with the rest. On the road a 512KB/s upload for 3GB of stuff is like having your teeth pulled.

Coolman611

Reputation score
I'll try when I get home, but if a new update is coming out, I'll see about grabbing that and reposting it with the rest. On the road a 512KB/s upload for 3GB of stuff is like having your teeth pulled.

Sure man.

Can wait for your next link.

emfern

Reputation score
does anyone know how to download it? ive searched all over the ci-en page and fantia page and can't find a link or button, am i dumb? would appreciate some help asap.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
does anyone know how to download it? ive searched all over the ci-en page and fantia page and can't find a link or button, am i dumb? would appreciate some help asap.
i'm pretty sure finding his work is not that hard

this is post his latest work, to get the latest build download you need to be subscriber member for 500 yen a month, the ROM section should be open by then

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here's all the previous version I have plus the one update(0.24) from June. File will expire in 30 days. Total size w/max compression is 1.6GB if there's serious problems with people accessing this host I'll dump it on another.

edit 8/30: I've removed the dead link. Be out and off for a week or so, if another update is pushed with a new version I'll try and update it.

Last edited:
OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

new update from Dev version 0.25
featuring animation rape from monster of stage 4, and adjustment of stage 4-2 map, there's also confinement room event where Yagiri being tied and raped by bunch of apes with their friends waiting in line.
the boss has not been implemented so latest build stop right before boss room.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
So, is this update replacing the older demo version or is it an update that will be dropped later on? Need to make sure it's been implemented before I invest in this.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
So, is this update replacing the older demo version or is it an update that will be dropped later on? Need to make sure it's been implemented before I invest in this.
This dev releases each demo version as a standalone single stage - so about 5 demo releases are all iterations of stage 1 (approximate numbers), then the next 5 demos are all iterations of stage 2, then 5 demos of stage 3..... this is I think release #3? for stage 4. Each demo only has that single stage in it, though, so this new demo that has stage 4 will not have stages 1-3 in it.

If you want a single purchase with all the stages, you'll probably be stuck waiting for the full game.

In other news, dev is talking about adding a progressive bondage system to this stage, and put a lot of work into it but couldn't quite get it finished before this update, so he threw in the "captured on defeat" system he's been conceptualizing since stage 1 instead. He intends to add the bondage system next update.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
This dev releases each demo version as a standalone single stage - so about 5 demo releases are all iterations of stage 1 (approximate numbers), then the next 5 demos are all iterations of stage 2, then 5 demos of stage 3..... this is I think release #3? for stage 4. Each demo only has that single stage in it, though, so this new demo that has stage 4 will not have stages 1-3 in it.
Oh yeah I understand all that, I just don't want to put down money for no new demo. It's just never 100% clear when he releases new content in the current post or one of the older demos is replaced with the current one.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh yeah I understand all that, I just don't want to put down money for no new demo. It's just never 100% clear when he releases new content in the current post or one of the older demos is replaced with the current one.
Ahhh, well in that case, I think any ci-en post with "[version number] ROM" in the title has a download in it, but I'm not 100% sure

edit: and the newest update is one such post

A402402

Reputation score
Use this cheat table and press "F" to refill your health,
This should track through all stages automatically.
If you hold "F" and use a special meter attack "↑+Z" or "↓+Z" ((F+Up/Down Arrow Key) your special meter (Yellow Bar) will refill to full.

This should also work on any previous version of the game.

[Updates] 9/5/2023

Holding "F + ↑ " (F+Up Arrow Key) while grabbed will fill lust meter to full and if you press it while pregnant will force the birthing automatically.

* Added a jump height modifier you can toggle on and off with "G". (You can modify the height by editing the script and looking for my notes telling you what value to change towards the bottom.
**Read/Bugs**
I don't recommend leaving the health cheat on indefinitely as it can put you in a "ghost" state that no longer lets you climb walls or progress to new stages.

If the jump height is set to a high number you will sometimes warp through stages.
I couldn't get it to consistently put the player in a usable position, but fun to try if you want.

If you turn the health cheat on permanently or hold the hot key while hitting an enemy their health will update back to full.
You can press "F" once to refill your health instantly and as long as the enemy wasn't hit in that exact frame their health won't update.

Enjoy.

Working on more, but it might take a bit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mod Edit: Dead link removed
PW: VorpalRabbit
30day window

Should be v.025 inc along w/previous versions. Also latest update states that they're going to add confinement/capture rooms for the player to be abducted to, and escape from.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Also latest update states that they're going to add confinement/capture rooms for the player to be abducted to, and escape from.
1694705976721.jpeg

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Game soft freezes when you press v to view the character screen then exit it?