What's new

SIM NTR [Beelzebub] コンビニ少女Z / Convini Girl Z (RJ280974)

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This thread is for game discussion only.
Is anyone able to hook this game? Is there an H-Code somewhere? I can't pinpoint the thread.

haha666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure if I missed something but how do I unlock the 2nd or 3rd customer/group sex events for your staff? I was somehow able to do it for the 2nd DLC girl but I'm stuck with the 1st CG event for the rest.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not sure if I missed something but how do I unlock the 2nd or 3rd customer/group sex events for your staff? I was somehow able to do it for the 2nd DLC girl but I'm stuck with the 1st CG event for the rest.
Swap out the shifts after seeing the first set of scenes. The third set is unlocked after the first two sets have been viewed; this third set has a specific time slot.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Took me a while to complete the gallery (no hustle time) as of the latest DLC. Anyone too lazy to unlock the gallery themselves can go to post #27 to get my copy. Usual disclaimer: the files work on my PC but I don't guarantee they work on others. No hustle time, so that scene remains as ???. Everything else is unlocked.

I'm actually impressed by Beelzebub's harem ending. I thought the original game's harem ending did a decent job at revealing the story, but the harem ending in the latest DLC tops it. All of the loose ends have been cleared and everyone's role in the background story is properly fleshed out and concluded.

Props to the VA for Kiriko; I thought she did a really good job both in the H-scenes and in the dialogue scenes for character exposition.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The error message tells you exactly what you need to do. Redownload the latest version.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Try following the advice found in this thread next, then.

MinaxUwu

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Where can i find the game + DLCs? :confused:

jeycii24

Reputation score
Took me a while to complete the gallery (no hustle time) as of the latest DLC. Anyone too lazy to unlock the gallery themselves can go to post #27 to get my copy. Usual disclaimer: the files work on my PC but I don't guarantee they work on others. No hustle time, so that scene remains as ???. Everything else is unlocked.

I'm actually impressed by Beelzebub's harem ending. I thought the original game's harem ending did a decent job at revealing the story, but the harem ending in the latest DLC tops it. All of the loose ends have been cleared and everyone's role in the background story is properly fleshed out and concluded.

Props to the VA for Kiriko; I thought she did a really good job both in the H-scenes and in the dialogue scenes for character exposition.
Heyho, im currently playing this amazing game and wanted to ask you as you seem to have finished the gallery, what will happen to the ending when several girls are r*ape lvl 6? which pleasure ending will get prioritized? do you know that?
I want to unlock all endings.
Do you know any guides on how to unlock the Love/Normal Endings for all DLC girls?

Last edited:

Mezeto

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Can anyone save the full new version? I will be grateful