What's new

SIM NTR [ Bellzebubu] [ ベルゼブブ] Hirugao Observation / 昼顔の観察 RE159339 RJ159339

Airi0302

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Beel ze Bub ベルゼブブ]昼顔の観察

This game seems great, but is incredibly frustrating! I feel like a lot of the scenes are supposed to be unlocked by emailing people, but I can't figure out the password after it's changed and I can't type it in the first place because even though my keyboard is set to japanese, it's still going in as ?????. Anyways, I'm really appreciative of all of the help and support on this thread and hope that the translation gets fixed so that we can actually place devices.
It's strange ... I was just need to copy this pass "自宅警備員" and paste into that password box, and it worked like a charm :confused: (copy this pass from our website worked just fine, but if I save it to a text file and then copy it back into the password box , it will not work (it displayed as ????) )

Last edited:

BNavigator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah really need a way to put the password in
My experience has been that I could copy and paste it from the webpage fine without setting up the japanese keyboard, and also from a word document, but when I tried to copy and paste it from a text document, it looked fine in the TXT but came up as ???? when pasted.
Also, I spotted it in game the first time I used the top option in my room on the second floor. (A consume all time option)

BNavigator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oups, indeed ^^
BTW with your patch I can't install any camera, the menu is broken :(
Just tested the patch, encountered the break.

To describe it further, on trying to select a date, the confirmation window is missing save for the word no (as in, nothing appears of the window but this tiny floating no.)

Airi0302

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was just downloaded and switched to version 1.15.8.14, but the savedata from the version 1.15.8.13 couldn't work on it :( ... Can I ask from everyone here for the suitable savedata of this version :(, please help me :(

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game seems great, but is incredibly frustrating! I feel like a lot of the scenes are supposed to be unlocked by emailing people, but I can't figure out the password after it's changed and I can't type it in the first place because even though my keyboard is set to japanese, it's still going in as ?????. Anyways, I'm really appreciative of all of the help and support on this thread and hope that the translation gets fixed so that we can actually place devices.
So you only get old scenes from emailing people, not new one. New ones have priority and happen naturally, whereas old scenes only happen if nothing's going on. I've tried to use it to get item scenes by putting the item there and emailing the person to get a scene there, but it doesn't work like that.

I'm also following a calendar of all the time slots of each person doing the NTRing, so it helps when placing camcorders in advance.

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So you only get old scenes from emailing people, not new one. New ones have priority and happen naturally, whereas old scenes only happen if nothing's going on. I've tried to use it to get item scenes by putting the item there and emailing the person to get a scene there, but it doesn't work like that.

I'm also following a calendar of all the time slots of each person doing the NTRing, so it helps when placing camcorders in advance.
Can I check with you on what you did to trigger the boss' scenes? Nothing is working for me. During the 2nd week he came over 3 times from Monday to Wednesday. After that he will not come over unless he is invited via email (which only has the 1st scene) for the rest of the game :(

Thanks!

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can I check with you on what you did to trigger the boss' scenes? Nothing is working for me. During the 2nd week he came over 3 times from Monday to Wednesday. After that he will not come over unless he is invited via email (which only has the 1st scene) for the rest of the game :(

Thanks!
So I'm guessing it has something to do with your wife's love and lust values. I know for dad's route, you want high love and low lust. For the salesman, it's low love and MAYBE low lust. I'm going to work on the boss next. It doesn't seem to be low love since you won't even get the option to open up his route if you drop it too low within the first two weeks. And it doesn't seem to be high love and high lust either since his events stopped happening when I did that during my first run. I'm going to try going unchanging love (keeping it around 500) and see what happens.

EDIT: Okay, so it seems you also need low love to hit it off with the boss. For now, it seems you have to turn down the salesman (yellow hair) while dropping your wife's love level. I'll see how that goes in the long run.

EDIT2: Low love high lust for boss is my current hypothesis.

Last edited:

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I'm guessing it has something to do with your wife's love and lust values. I know for dad's route, you want high love and low lust. For the salesman, it's low love and MAYBE low lust. I'm going to work on the boss next. It doesn't seem to be low love since you won't even get the option to open up his route if you drop it too low within the first two weeks. And it doesn't seem to be high love and high lust either since his events stopped happening when I did that during my first run. I'm going to try going unchanging love (keeping it around 500) and see what happens.

EDIT: Okay, so it seems you also need low love to hit it off with the boss. For now, it seems you have to turn down the salesman (yellow hair) while dropping your wife's love level. I'll see how that goes in the long run.

EDIT2: Low love high lust for boss is my current hypothesis.
Thanks chronoex! I feel stupid for not thinking of tinkering the love point :eek: Will give it a try and see how it goes :)

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks chronoex! I feel stupid for not thinking of tinkering the love point :eek: Will give it a try and see how it goes :)
So in summary:

Dad: High love, low lust
Boss: Maintain love until second week where you meet him and option for route opens during first day out of second week, then low love high lust
Salesman: Low love, low? lust

Love and lust values may vary based on events, but just keep choosing options during the weekend that raise and drop respective values.

Quick list:
In your room:
Play online games: -20 Love, -20 Lust
Online business: No change
Sleep: -10 Love, +10 Lust

With your wife:
Shopping: +30 Love, -20 Lust
Movie date: +20 Love, +10 Lust
Give present: +10 Love, won't take up entire day

At night:
Hit the bed
Sex
Get hard: +30 Love, -30 Lust
Get soft: -20 Love, +20 Lust
Kiss: +20 Love, +10 Lust
Don't hit the bed: -10 Love, -10 Lust

Last edited:

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks chronoex for the salesman information

clear the salesman route, same as the father, i only can't get his special objects scenes

now the turn is for the boss, but about the gang bang final, seems difficult because the father and the salesman has opposite requeriments, in the first times i play, i remeber that the salesman call shows in the 1 or 2 last weeks
then maybe the solution is get some scenes from the father and then fall down the love to get the boss and the salesman in last weeks

and the "good" end (husband and wife) will be placing cameras in bathroom bedroom and toilet(i can't get this for now) and get love and libido high

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So in summary:

With your wife:
Movie date: +30 Love, +20 Lust
movie is +20 love +10 lust

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oups, indeed ^^
BTW with your patch I can't install any camera, the menu is broken :(
Thx, I didn't play the game yet so I didn't know about it.

Anyway, it's fixed now.

New Link ->

EDIT:

Changed it yet again, if you downloaded before edit, do it again.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention the password for mail access is now: "HomeGuard". I just changed it from Japanese to English.

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thx, I didn't play the game yet so I didn't know about it.

Anyway, it's fixed now.

New Link -> h.ttps://mega.nz/#!Atdx3AzY!vqaQvnQ8R0riGcKVSk9y_Je7O4bJ0w_EXRPkNsnBOtM[/url]
wow link already dead? or you just removed it?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow link already dead? or you just removed it?
Sry about that. I had to pull backups up to fix that equipment installation bug I caused. Because of that I still needed to translate item descriptions again.

At least now it's playable with no bugs I hope. If you find anything PM me or write here.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sry about that. I had to pull backups up to fix that equipment installation bug I caused. Because of that I still needed to translate item descriptions again.

At least now it's playable with no bugs I hope. If you find anything PM me or write here.
works perfect now, with that translation i guess i can play it smoothly :)

ah, can you translate the 1st option poping up when he's at the company house? with that the game would be perfect :D

Airi0302

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is this error :confused: I had encountered it several times before (happened randomly in the work days and holidays alike) :confused:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This happens in original game? I guess it has nothing to do with my partial.

I'm guessing it a bug and will probably get fixed by the circle.

Inside code it says: 偽メール処理_シナリオ発生(2); so I'm guessing there's some bug with fake mails.

Last edited:

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't get the salesman route even with low love/lust. I get to the point where they have sex in the living room but then the bedroom scenes just never happen.

Edit: Didn't know about the bathroom scene. Shame the ending CG is the same as the father-in-law's.

Last edited:

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So in summary:

Dad: High love, low lust
Boss: Maintain love until second week where you meet him and option for route opens during first day out of second week, then low love high lust
Salesman: Low love, low? lust

Love and lust values may vary based on events, but just keep choosing options during the weekend that raise and drop respective values.

Quick list:
In your room:
Play online games: -20 Love, -20 Lust
Online business: No change
Sleep: -10 Love, +10 Lust

With your wife:
Movie date: +30 Love, +20 Lust

At night:
(will update later)
Thanks for the detailed information! Things are going smoothly, but I don't like how the game only registers the scene in the Extra/Memory section if you view the scene via the video camera. Scenes captured via sound and digital cameras were not registered :(:mad:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

movie is +20 love +10 lust
Yeah, that post was incomplete. Went back and double-checked all the values in-game. That post should be accurate now.

Urgh, anyone know how to get the good end? I've tried boosting love and lust, and I've also tried boosting love and keeping lust at 0, but neither changes anything. Even if I don't bug anything, she'll still accuse me of doing it and file for divorce. What a bitch of a wife...

EDIT: She STILL files for a divorce even if you sell all your bugging equipment!

EDIT2: Finally got the good ending. Take her out to movies at every opportunity (or Sleep if you can't), and for the first two nights Have sex but get soft, and every night after that always get hard. Get hard 5 times and you'll get good ending. Now just need to figure out how to get wife's last two row of events.

Last edited: