What's new

SIM NTR [ Bellzebubu] [ ベルゼブブ] Hirugao Observation / 昼顔の観察 RE159339 RJ159339

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Beel ze Bub ベルゼブブ]昼顔の観察

Could someone post a save of whatever they have unlocked? I have no clue how to get anything.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally tried the game, and it's indeed difficult: you need to play it like homeguard:
1/ Make a first run with just making as much money as possible by asking your father and working with the PC.
2/ Make a second one by buying as many wiretaps as there is rooms in the house, then installing them everywhere every week. (this is horrible to do)
3/ Now that you have a timetable of your wife, play :)

The problem is that contrary to Homeguard (yet?), you still don't have that many scenes in voyeur mode...

So in summary:

Dad: High love, low lust
Boss: Maintain love until second week where you meet him and option for route opens during first day out of second week, then low love high lust
Salesman: Low love, low? lust

Love and lust values may vary based on events, but just keep choosing options during the weekend that raise and drop respective values.

Quick list:
In your room:
Play online games: -20 Love, -20 Lust
Online business: No change
Sleep: -10 Love, +10 Lust

With your wife:
Shopping: +30 Love, -20 Lust
Movie date: +20 Love, +10 Lust
Give present: +10 Love, won't take up entire day

At night:
Hit the bed
Sex
Get hard: +30 Love, -30 Lust
Get soft: -20 Love, +20 Lust
Kiss: +20 Love, +10 Lust
Don't hit the bed: -10 Love, -10 Lust
Are you sure about the lust requirements? I was able to unlock her father first scene at lust 210.
Thanks btw :)

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I finally tried the game, and it's indeed difficult: you need to play it like homeguard:
1/ Make a first run with just making as much money as possible by asking your father and working with the PC.
2/ Make a second one by buying as many wiretaps as there is rooms in the house, then installing them everywhere every week. (this is horrible to do)
3/ Now that you have a timetable of your wife, play :)

The problem is that contrary to Homeguard (yet?), you still don't have that many scenes in voyeur mode...

Are you sure about the lust requirements? I was able to unlock her father first scene at lust 210.
Thanks btw :)
Yeah, but the subsequent scene requirements seems to get more stringent. I was stuck trying to get the last few bedroom scene, and it seemed like it wasn't until I lowered her lust that I was able to get it.

I'm planning on doing another run of his route to get the items scenes (since I messed up the first time and ran out of time), so I'm going to double check my hypothesis on that.

Also, getting your wife's schedule doesn't seem useful. At all. (Fucking can't the last two lines of the wife's scenes...) What's more important is getting the three NTR-guys schedule during the week so you know what days to expect a scene to place a video camera for.

A schedule can be found in a post here:

It's mostly correct. 父 is for dad. 上 is for boss. 黃 is for salesman. Save first. Then use wiretaps to check which days have scenes and where. Then place video camera accordingly. Load and repeat if scenes reoccur in same room.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, but the subsequent scene requirements seems to get more stringent. I was stuck trying to get the last few bedroom scene, and it seemed like it wasn't until I lowered her lust that I was able to get it.
You seem to be right on that, I couldn't go past the first 2 scenes for the dad :(

Also, getting your wife's schedule doesn't seem useful. At all. (Fucking can't the last two lines of the wife's scenes...) What's more important is getting the three NTR-guys schedule during the week so you know what days to expect a scene to place a video camera for.
Well, it will be useful, but not for this version indeed :(. A lot of things that you can do have no point yet. They seem to be placeholders for future scenes. I guess a lot of voyeur scenes (like in Homeguard) will be added as the game is getting patched.
Also, I can't see the schedule for the father, even if I wiretap everything...

A schedule can be found in a post here:

It's mostly correct. 父 is for dad. 上 is for boss. 黃 is for salesman. Save first. Then use wiretaps to check which days have scenes and where. Then place video camera accordingly. Load and repeat if scenes reoccur in same room.
That's actually useful, when you link it to another post there:
The scenes for the father-in-law are in his room 2x, bathroom 2x and then bedroom.
For the boss is drawing room 2x, living 2x, dining then bedroom.
For the salesman entrance 2x, living 2x, bathroom, bedroom.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

manama

i get the father end with this values

first week love 520 lust 140
second week love 600 lust 90
third week love 640 lust 60

and the other weeks the 4th i dont have the saves but have values 700-750 in love and 0-30 lust
every week i get a new type of scene, i get the last just in time so i recomended increase more love than i get the first weeks until you get 700

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-v17.8.2018

Still few things left to translate, mainly item description and Fake E-mail stories...

Lotion description - はちみつとアロエが混ざったホットタイプ。
Vibrator - 定番品だが、夫とは使用したことがない。
T-Back - おしりの形がよく見えるが、妻の趣味ではないはず…。
Excretion Photo - 出し終わった直後の無防備な姿が写っている。
MyPhone - Locked MyPhone. ジャンク屋が引き取るかもしれない。
Treasure Book - 興味ないが、欲しがる人にはお宝だろう。
Legendary Shovel - 殺人事件を解決できるかも。いらないなら売り払おう。

Fake E-Mail Stories

お義父さん、肩凝ってないですか…?
お義父さん、私の胸が少し凝ってるみたいです…。
お義父さん、お股、お流ししましょうか…?
お義父さん、私、寂しいです…。
お義父さんのおち◯ぽ、挿れてくれませんか…。
お義父さん、下から激しく突いてほしいです…。

部長さんに、お酌しましょうか…?
部長さんの、タッチが忘れられないです…。
部長さん、お口でさせてください…。
部長さん、今日はそばに居てくれませんか…?
部長さん、後ろから挿れてくれませんか…。
部長さん、今度は私が上でご奉仕させてください…。

I want you to touch me...
I want you to massage me...
キミのおち◯ちん、また挟んでもいい…?
ねぇ、後ろから突きに来て…。
キミのキス、病みつきになっちゃうかも…。
キミのを横から挿れられると、おかしくなっちゃうよ…。

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

[ur.https://mega.nz/#!Jg80HYAC!UJQ18Gtg4YuQeh2Sf1OTbAj3ES65GLYDuTQJFYMBF_w[/url] -v17.8.2018

Still few things left to translate, mainly item description and Fake E-mail stories...

Lotion description - はちみつとアロエが混ざったホットタイプ。
Vibrator - 定番品だが、夫とは使用したことがない。
T-Back - おしりの形がよく見えるが、妻の趣味ではないはず…。
Excretion Photo - 出し終わった直後の無防備な姿が写っている。
MyPhone - Locked MyPhone. ジャンク屋が引き取るかもしれない。
Treasure Book - 興味ないが、欲しがる人にはお宝だろう。
Legendary Shovel - 殺人事件を解決できるかも。いらないなら売り払おう。

Fake E-Mail Stories

お義父さん、肩凝ってないですか…?
お義父さん、私の胸が少し凝ってるみたいです…。
お義父さん、お股、お流ししましょうか…?
お義父さん、私、寂しいです…。
お義父さんのおち◯ぽ、挿れてくれませんか…。
お義父さん、下から激しく突いてほしいです…。

部長さんに、お酌しましょうか…?
部長さんの、タッチが忘れられないです…。
部長さん、お口でさせてください…。
部長さん、今日はそばに居てくれませんか…?
部長さん、後ろから挿れてくれませんか…。
部長さん、今度は私が上でご奉仕させてください…。

I want you to touch me...
I want you to massage me...
キミのおち◯ちん、また挟んでもいい…?
ねぇ、後ろから突きに来て…。
キミのキス、病みつきになっちゃうかも…。
キミのを横から挿れられると、おかしくなっちゃうよ…。
don't know what to say...

just love you so much bro!!

p/s: here are the results (attached file) from like 2 hours spamming for money and trying to get that Father Ending, quite a invest but helped me to understand more about the mechanics of the game.

For what i understand is the 3 collums present for 3 "clothes" status (fully weared, in underwear, naked)

Each row is a seperate scene, so if you dont aim for 100% CG then i guess you should be satisfied with unlock all the rows. And according to my play i am missing 2 scenes with her father in law

Another thing i found out that you can get multiple scenes in a week (guess depends on the wife status) i got 1 scene in fathers room then got 1 scene in the bathroom, was quite suprised that got 2 scenes in 1 week

And there are a total of 8 scenes, so anyone got the last 2 scenes? guess need to spam and test every room to get thoose last 2 scenes

I guess they are not in Fathers room, bathroom and Bedroom cause i spammed those room everyweek with Full wire, camera and video camera

P/s 2: will try some more hours, if i dont get them i guess i will continue with the next character

P/s 3: this game is amazing, comparing to Homeguard i find its better cause the art style improved so much, hoping for new patches with new scenes or smt like that :D

Attachments

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And there are a total of 8 scenes, so anyone got the last 2 scenes? guess need to spam and test every room to get thoose last 2 scenes

I guess they are not in Fathers room, bathroom and Bedroom cause i spammed those room everyweek with Full wire, camera and video camera

P/s 2: will try some more hours, if i dont get them i guess i will continue with the next character
So all I know is that like you said, it doesn't seem to be in bathrooms or bedroom, since I've tried wiretapping those places with high love high lust, high love low lust, and maybe low love low lust and low love high lust. I did not, however, try wiretapping other rooms of the house during those runs, so if we're going to exhaust every combination...

The events seemed to be called 妻の誘い (wife's invitation) and 妻の性欲 (wife's lust, so probably a masturbation scene) from a comment on another forum, so my haunch is that it might have something to do with low love high lust with no NTR, or some light NTRing without advancing too far into it (i.e. before you get into the third set of nightly sex scenes where she doesn't want to do it)

EDIT: Nevermind, thought you were talking about the wife scenes. Those last two row for the dad are all item scenes. Translating real quick from the link I posted last time:
1 Lotion in Dad's room 2 Breast milk secreter or whatever in dad's room 3 Pink rotor in bathroom (not toilet) 4 Rope in bathroom 5 Eyemask in dad's room 6 Electric massager in bedroom

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So all I know is that like you said, it doesn't seem to be in bathrooms or bedroom, since I've tried wiretapping those places with high love high lust, high love low lust, and maybe low love low lust and low love high lust. I did not, however, try wiretapping other rooms of the house during those runs, so if we're going to exhaust every combination...

The events seemed to be called 妻の誘い (wife's invitation) and 妻の性欲 (wife's lust, so probably a masturbation scene) from a comment on another forum, so my haunch is that it might have something to do with low love high lust with no NTR, or some light NTRing without advancing too far into it (i.e. before you get into the third set of nightly sex scenes where she doesn't want to do it)

EDIT: Nevermind, thought you were talking about the wife scenes. Those last two row for the dad are all item scenes. Translating real quick from the link I posted last time:
1 Lotion in Dad's room 2 Breast milk secreter or whatever in dad's room 3 Pink rotor in bathroom (not toilet) 4 Rope in bathroom 5 Eyemask in dad's room 6 Electric massager in bedroom
yeah on the way home i was thinking about that too, item usage, thanks for the info :D

and those 2 last scene from the wife, your theory make sense, did you try it yet? i think i will try it while farming some more money and items

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I checked and it turns out that I have the two scenes. Those two are from the protagonist's weekly sex with his wife. I got them during the boss' route (low love high lust) somewhere during mid July.

My assumption is that she has to have advanced quite far in the NTR as I got the scenes after she started having sex with the boss.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I checked and it turns out that I have the two scenes. Those two are from the protagonist's weekly sex with his wife. I got them during the boss' route (low love high lust) somewhere during mid July.

My assumption is that she has to have advanced quite far in the NTR as I got the scenes after she started having sex with the boss.
can i have an exact number for low love? cause i heard it would be gameover with to low love

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, managed to get the two scenes and collect everything. Attached should be a completed gallery save with new game+ save in slot 0 (all the other saves won't work; I tried to make it as clean of a save file as possible by leaving only one save, but removing those other entries would involve editing a save file and I dunno how to do that, so I only deleted the save files associated with them). The only problem is that I'm missing some entries in the items menu, but they should all just be vendor trash that you find around the house to sell for money. Tell me if there's any problems with it

@Ikkyo I don't think a game over with too low love is possible, since I've dropped it to below 100 with the salesman and still reached the end of the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright, managed to get the two scenes and collect everything. Attached should be a completed gallery save with new game+ save in slot 0 (all other save slots won't work; I tried to make it as clean as possible, but removing those other entries would involve editing a save file, and I dunno how to do that). The only problem is that I'm missing some entries in the items menu, but they should all just be vendor trash that you find around the house to sell for money. Tell me if there's any problems with it

@Ikkyo I don't think a game over with too low love is possible, since I've dropped it to below 100 with the salesman and still reached the end of the game.
let me give you a big hug!!! thanks for all the information, will try to complete the game

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, managed to get the two scenes and collect everything. Attached should be a completed gallery save with new game+ save in slot 0 (all the saves won't work; I tried to make it as clean of a save file as possible by leaving only one save, but removing those other entries would involve editing a save file and I dunno how to do that, so I only deleted the save files associated with them). The only problem is that I'm missing some entries in the items menu, but they should all just be vendor trash that you find around the house to sell for money. Tell me if there's any problems with it

how do you get the items scenes?

the 4 last items are, a bonsai in the balcony, a cellphone you get in the TV room, ero magazine in father room and a shovel from homeward (30.000 yens) from the yard

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how do you get the items scenes?

the 4 last items are, a bonsai in the balcony, a cellphone you get in the TV room, ero magazine in father room and a shovel from homeward (30.000 yens) from the yard
Yeah I've gotten the items before. It's just that I might have reverted the save since they all disappeared, and I couldn't bother myself to go through the trouble of finding them again.

After you get all the basic event scenes (up to the 3rd bedroom scenes) for the sake of simplicity, you place the prerequisite items (vibrator, eye mask, rope, etc...) in corresponding rooms to trigger their events. Then it's a matter of wiretapping the rooms to figure when they happen (if they happen) and video taping it.

It's worth noting that sometimes you want to trigger a few item scenes first before getting others due to relationship or stat requirements. For example, I had trouble getting the 6th item scene in the bedroom to trigger for the dad, so the week before I placed a few items around to trigger their scenes to help bolster their relationship stat to satisfy the (unknown) requirement. Of course, if you're using the email system to replay scenes when nothing's happening, then this might not be a problem for you.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I've gotten the items before. It's just that I might have reverted the save since they all disappeared, and I couldn't bother myself to go through the trouble of finding them again.

After you get all the basic event scenes (up to the 3rd bedroom scenes) for the sake of simplicity, you place the prerequisite items (vibrator, eye mask, rope, etc...) in corresponding rooms to trigger their events. Then it's a matter of wiretapping the rooms to figure when they happen (if they happen) and video taping it.
ohh ok i will try it, fortunately I have 3 folders with saves of each route

thanks

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All i need to do to apply the translation is put the patch file in the game folder?
And...i feel like this is Super hard...any walkthrough?
I've read the general guide on how to raise/lower love and libido, but nothing else >.<

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, managed to get the two scenes and collect everything. Attached should be a completed gallery save with new game+ save in slot 0 (all the saves won't work; I tried to make it as clean of a save file as possible by leaving only one save, but removing those other entries would involve editing a save file and I dunno how to do that, so I only deleted the save files associated with them). The only problem is that I'm missing some entries in the items menu, but they should all just be vendor trash that you find around the house to sell for money. Tell me if there's any problems with it

Thanks for the save file! Much appreciated :)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated again with few more things...

- v18.8.2015

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

in the official beelzebub page has a file who update to the 14c version but when you start the game It seems not to accept the change