What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS F*CK / HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック (RE164524) (RJ164524)

Re: [Beel ze Bub ベルゼブ] Hypnosfuck ヒュプノスファック

So for the coloured bubbles, I get that each sub-catagory doesn't matter, but what are the main ones?

According this this guide (run through google translate) it's something like "Dear language" "contempt langauge" "booty?" and "man's body"

If it knew which colour was which, it'd probably help a lot.

Edit: Blue furthest on the right three times unlocks the "strip" commands, which means that's apparently the "contempt" action. Pink/purple is "Dear"

Blue is contempt, Pink is dear, Green is "Booty"

I had a bunch of red circles unlocked. (both in first catagory (pick a colour) and second catagory (pick between circles of the same colour)

I guess selecting those used my items up (I wondered why I kept running out) but none of the scenes actually seemed to involve the toys in any way.

Like, I kept buying the S&M candle, but it never featured in the sex scenes at all, even if it kept vanishing.

I guess I need to do the same scene over and over?
Can you only unlock actions on specific brain-levels?

The categories are, in order from left to right, "female body parts", "affectionate language" "male body parts", and "disdainful language".

You can only use items when you've done that action twice. After that, go to the scene again and if you have the right item it'll allow you to use it. So for example, if I wanted to use lotion on Yuuki(The gyaru on the rooftop) I'd have to buy it, then have ordered her with the 動くな command during hypnos fuck twice already, then use the command again.

Ok, Now I've got that down, what's the second currency for? It starts at 2k and you can exchange it for cash at the shop. No idea how to gain more.

Also, is there any way to extend your time limit? it jumps down at two points (weekends?) and frankly there's barely enough time to unlock a couple of sets of scenes for a single character.

I've got like ten separate actions I need to do, and I need to do each one like three times to unlock all the scenes. Some sort of "Endless mode" seems to be all-but mandatory.

I could NG+ it, but that means unlocking all her brain-map things again.

i tried to hack the day-counter with CE but it didn't work. Possibly because it's not actually keeping an accurate day-count.

Anyone got any ideas?

Edit: Oh, where does the game actually save to anyway? There's a savefile in the game-folder, but I've overwritten and deleted it and it didn't change jack.

Edit2: Searching for the day of the month rather than the number of remaining days seemed to work. I'll have to be careful not to accidentally set myself to the middle of the weekend though. Plus, if I keep doing high tier mazes, I'm going to end up mindbreaking her eventually, even if I set it to autoroute.

Edit3: She still hurled herself (or me?) off the school roof, so I guess messing with the clock didn't actually reset the day-counter.
assuming that bad-end is based on running out of time anyway.

Last edited:

Your first currency is Guilt. You get that for doing alot of things, i'm sure you know what.

The second currency is Yen. You get that when you hypnotize people and make them give you cash. For example, The top right most yellow dot on the map at school gives you a mental dive into a deliquent guy's mind, and the leftmost option after you've successfully done that to him makes him give you money.

Not sure if you can extend the time, but I doubt it. You can get every ending on multiple playthroughs with the limit.

This really isn't an easy game to play if you don't know japanese.

So the dlc is only about the new girls? No new content for the original girls?
Guess i'll try the game, finally :)

There are more scenes on old girls too.

Took me entire a day to understand this game mechanic, but why the one of the girls suddenly could not be hypnotized again after a while? (I still could interact with that girl and told her to the nurse office but the text means something like I was failed). Did I focus on only one girl that made her break or something?

Edit: Not one of them but all of them.

Last edited:

Took me entire a day to understand this game mechanic, but why the one of the girls suddenly could not be hypnotized again after a while? (I still could interact with that girl and told her to the nurse office but the text means something like I was failed). Did I focus on only one girl that made her break or something?

Edit: Not one of them but all of them.

You go to the nurses office at the end of the day and you hear the person you sent there talking to the nurse, so you can't hypnotise her today.

Go into the nurses office in the daytime and spend one of your three actions making the nurse go away (middle of three options, top is to hypnotise the nurse, bottom is to leave)

I'm using Chitrans and it makes the game playable. I can usually tell what's going on. The only things things that can't be hooked, like the tutorial or the names of the floating blobs.

Now I generally know how the game works, I think i'll have an easier time of the other girls.

It's a bloody shame that the game ends right after you unlock the last couple of mind-levels though. Five or ten more days would have been perfect. As it is, you've got to repay the same character over and over because you missed a couple of actions.

You go to the nurses office at the end of the day and you hear the person you sent there talking to the nurse, so you can't hypnotise her today.

Go into the nurses office in the daytime and spend one of your three actions making the nurse go away (middle of three options, top is to hypnotise the nurse, bottom is to leave)

I'm using Chitrans and it makes the game playable. I can usually tell what's going on. The only things things that can't be hooked, like the tutorial or the names of the floating blobs.

Now I generally know how the game works, I think i'll have an easier time of the other girls.

It's a bloody shame that the game ends right after you unlock the last couple of mind-levels though. Five or ten more days would have been perfect. As it is, you've got to repay the same character over and over because you missed a couple of actions.

I don't know if this helps, but the 'remaining days' counter actually counts UP towards the end (and any number above the threshold will trigger the thing to say 'final day', when I tried changing the value to negative that happens)

Although when I froze the remaining day but left the date counter runs on it still gave me an ending so maybe you have to freeze both of them?

Go into the nurses office in the daytime and spend one of your three actions making the nurse go away (middle of three options, top is to hypnotise the nurse, bottom is to leave).

I been playing for so long... now I finally know why I can't hypno them sometime.

I don't know if this helps, but the 'remaining days' counter actually counts UP towards the end (and any number above the threshold will trigger the thing to say 'final day', when I tried changing the value to negative that happens)

Although when I froze the remaining day but left the date counter runs on it still gave me an ending so maybe you have to freeze both of them?

I messed with the Date counter which effected the Days remaining counter.

I never saw it count up though.

Now i'm having trouble editing either of them.

How the hell do I unlock stages past stage 3 for yuuki(the gyaru)? I followed the guide and it says to talk to the student council president but that doesn't do anything, She's just stuck like that and i can't even change her status fom resistant.

How the hell do I unlock stages past stage 3 for yuuki(the gyaru)? I followed the guide and it says to talk to the student council president but that doesn't do anything, She's just stuck like that and i can't even change her status fom resistant.

is important that you destroy all walls(rocks, chairs) you discover in the first stages, the monsters too, and you have to help in the student council some times too

Thanks, iamnuff.

BTW, what's wrong with the doctor in the nurse office? I can't seem to dive her after third time. The text kept saying things like I could not enter the infirmary and the she is laughing like crazy. And the blue haired girl also was there and said something (maybe a hint?).

is important that you destroy all walls(rocks, chairs) you discover in the first stages, the monsters too, and you have to help in the student council some times too

I've done all that. Nothing's changed.

how many days remaining?

last time i go to the yukki route, i unlock his sex scenes in remaning 14-12 days moreless

how many days remaining?

last time i go to the yukki route, i unlock his sex scenes in remaning 14-12 days moreless

15 remaining. But i've seen every scene, and i can't help the student council anymore.

Do you remember exactly how you did it? That might help.

EDIT: Wow. I feel dumb. Its because my old version and new version aren't merged. My old version is outdated and doesn't merge poperly, so.... Would someone mind PMing me the most up to date version? Would really appreciate t.

Last edited:

Thanks, iamnuff.

BTW, what's wrong with the doctor in the nurse office? I can't seem to dive her after third time. The text kept saying things like I could not enter the infirmary and the she is laughing like crazy. And the blue haired girl also was there and said something (maybe a hint?).

Maybe try to use 2 of the 3 action to talk to other girl before go to doctor?
Or talk to doctor that day(second command) and try again next day?

That's all I can think of...

Try do the newest position/scene that you get. Also try use item with it. I don't exactly know if it will help but usually when I am stuck, I just keep going at it while doing more scene with item and such.

Thanks, iamnuff.

That's the thing I just said. The girl you sent to the nurse's office to be hypnotized by you is talking (and laughing) with the nurse. Spend an action to visit the nurse during the day and tell her to go away. (middle option)

Not sure how to help the student council, and doesn't breaking all the rocks/chairs/monsters lead to a bad end?

I tried that my first time around and i couldn't finish brainwashing her because even the shortest path to the exit took me past too many barriers and pushed me over her limit.

Not sure how to help the student council, and doesn't breaking all the rocks/chairs/monsters lead to a bad end?

I tried that my first time around and i couldn't finish brainwashing her because even the shortest path to the exit took me past too many barriers and pushed me over her limit.

when you destroy chairs rock, there is a counter that increase, and is necesary to get the route that the girl is permanently hypnoticed
and the traumas (monsters) is necesary to unlock parts of the brain

That's the thing I just said. The girl you sent to the nurse's office to be hypnotized by you is talking (and laughing) with the nurse. Spend an action to visit the nurse during the day and tell her to go away. (middle option)

No. I mean I could not hypnotize the nurse after third times. Thanks to you, I had no problem with other three girls but now I can't seem to hypnotize the nurse.

Back