What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS F*CK / HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック (RE164524) (RJ164524)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Beel ze Bub ベルゼブ] Hypnosfuck ヒュプノスファック

when you destroy chairs rock, there is a counter that increase, and is necesary to get the route that the girl is permanently hypnoticed
and the traumas (monsters) is necesary to unlock parts of the brain
... Right. If that counter goes over 30 for the shy girl, or 50 for the bully-girl, you game-over. I'm guessing you need to get all the animal things without pushing her over the limit.

Considering i'm struggling to beat the last level of her brain alone without pushing her over the limit, I think i'm fucked.

I'll have to take another shot at editing the mind-break counter.

edit: realized i was wrong about something. Breaking barriers fills the mindbreak counter, collecting traumas doesn't.

Also, if you get all the traumas in a single level, you don't have to replay it a second time to progress onto the next level.
That's a gamechanger. In late-game anyway. It takes three barriers just to get to the exist in some of them, but if i break five total I don't need to replay it.

edit: Not only did I only have to beat the level once, I didn't have to do the level 2 version of the same level. what the hell. this changes everything.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seen these special pink events a couple of times. Not sure how to trigger them though. Anyone have any info on them?

Sometimes I get two or three in one playthrough, sometimes I get none.

It's not something simple like the forth version of each scene, is it?

psycho03

Reputation score

Mind sending me a pm for the game?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for new content.

for the original game which was posted quite some time ago on this thread.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

for new content.

for the original game which was posted quite some time ago on this thread.
So the endings are (may not reflect the name properly)
投身衝動 - Fail to hypnotize girl 5 times (helping out at student council reset this counter)
Mental Hell ending - Fail to trigger any ending and reach the last day.

プチハーレムEND (Harem) - Clear 8th stage for the first two girls (the librarian and the gyaru)
プチハーレム2END - ^ For the 2 new girls AND finish the last day.

Pregnancy ends - Cum inside 5 times, only one ending per girl.

Mind break ends - Gather 30 mind break points (breaking barriers when diving) for most girls, 50 for the gyaru.

"Reverse" ending - Only for the first two girls, one each. While marking them (the pre-diving part), give the girl Guilt at least 5 times, and fail the dive 10 times.

Then there's the specific ending to each girl, with 2 for the nurse, which I may try to translate the guide to them at some point.

Welp, now I know that I failed that one time because I triggered the 'let girl escape' failure ending :v so for all I know me stopping the day counter actually worked...meh, will test later.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the endings are (may not reflect the name properly)
投身衝動 - Fail to hypnotize girl 5 times (helping out at student council reset this counter)
Mental Hell ending - Fail to trigger any ending and reach the last day.

プチハーレムEND (Harem) - Clear 8th stage for the first two girls (the librarian and the gyaru)
プチハーレム2END - ^ For the 2 new girls AND finish the last day.

Pregnancy ends - Cum inside 5 times, only one ending per girl.

Mind break ends - Gather 30 mind break points (breaking barriers when diving) for most girls, 50 for the gyaru.

"Reverse" ending - Only for the first two girls, one each. While marking them (the pre-diving part), give the girl Guilt at least 5 times, and fail the dive 10 times.

Then there's the specific ending to each girl, with 2 for the nurse, which I may try to translate the guide to them at some point.

Welp, now I know that I failed that one time because I triggered the 'let girl escape' failure ending :v so for all I know me stopping the day counter actually worked...meh, will test later.
My translation of the various endings:

Original game

Suicidal impulse (投身衝動): Allow any one girl to run away from you during the conversation phase 5 times.
Harem end (プチハーレム): Get both girls to horny mode and make it to the last day.
Pregnancy ends: Ejaculate inside the appropriate girl 5 times
Mental crash end: Smash 30 blocks during mind dive for the bullied girl, 50 blocks for the bully.
Crutch end (逆依存): Give the appropriate girl money 5 times OR retire from their mental dives 10 times.
Various character ends: The storyline endings for each of the girls.
Asylum end (メンタルヘルス): Default ending if none of the conditions above were achieved.

Additional content

Pregnancy end: Internal ejaculation for the appropriate girl 5 times
Mental crash end: Smash 30 blocks during mind dive for the council member OR the nurse.
Harem end: Get both of the new girls to horny status and make it to the last day. There is no time to get all 4 girls horny if you aren't cheating, so don't get the pairings wrong.
Character ends: Complete the storyline for each of the new characters. The council member has two endings, the nurse has one. I'm not playing the additional content now because it's a pain to patch, so anyone who's curious can copy and paste what's on the website to the machine translator of their choice and then work from there.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW how many days do you have to finish the game?
Is it like Homeguard, where you keep your money and items when restarting the game?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

My translation of the various endings:

Original game

Suicidal impulse (投身衝動): Allow any one girl to run away from you during the conversation phase 5 times.
Harem end (プチハーレム): Get both girls to horny mode and make it to the last day.
Pregnancy ends: Ejaculate inside the appropriate girl 5 times
Mental crash end: Smash 30 blocks during mind dive for the bullied girl, 50 blocks for the bully.
Crutch end (逆依存): Give the appropriate girl money 5 times OR retire from their mental dives 10 times.
Various character ends: The storyline endings for each of the girls.
Asylum end (メンタルヘルス): Default ending if none of the conditions above were achieved.

Additional content

Pregnancy end: Internal ejaculation for the appropriate girl 5 times
Mental crash end: Smash 30 blocks during mind dive for the council member OR the nurse.
Harem end: Get both of the new girls to horny status and make it to the last day. There is no time to get all 4 girls horny if you aren't cheating, so don't get the pairings wrong.
Character ends: Complete the storyline for each of the new characters. The council member has two endings, the nurse has one. I'm not playing the additional content now because it's a pain to patch, so anyone who's curious can copy and paste what's on the website to the machine translator of their choice and then work from there.
The first harem doesn't mention having to get to last day in the guide :v

Also on "Mental crash end"
To be precise it's "(name)crush", as in mind crush/break. (or at least I assume it's crush since the Goblin Walker game used mind crush for breaking the girl)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW how many days do you have to finish the game?
Is it like Homeguard, where you keep your money and items when restarting the game?
On the base game I think the number of days was roughly 14. This circle likes players to grind their way through for the different endings, so each run will retain the items and stats earned in previous runs.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first harem doesn't mention having to get to last day in the guide :v

Also on "Mental crash end"
To be precise it's "(name)crush", as in mind crush/break. (or at least I assume it's crush since the Goblin Walker game used mind crush for breaking the girl)
Since you cheat, obviously you don't need to but I could only unlock it towards the end of the run because I can't freeze the day counter like the rest of the cheaters. I also remember the ending scene triggering AFTER the last day had passed.

Mind/Mental crush, either way it's the girl losing whatever mental sanity she had thanks to the protagonist's mind dives. I'm doing a rough translation without really nit-picking each and every term I choose so apologies for the errors.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Since you cheat, obviously you don't need to but I could only unlock it towards the end of the run because I can't freeze the day counter like the rest of the cheaters. I also remember the ending scene triggering AFTER the last day had passed.
Oh, I haven't touched the game in a while now, it was just skimming through the guides linked and checking the conditions of ending (which admittedly might've changed from the base game to the combined version)

The most interesting part is probably that each dungeon have 3 patterns to them, and it seems depending on the pattern you get, you may not get Trauma or be forced to destroy a barricade.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the base game I think the number of days was roughly 14. This circle likes players to grind their way through for the different endings, so each run will retain the items and stats earned in previous runs.
Thanks. Yes, I remember grinding a lot in Homeguard just to buy cameras and other essentials.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks. Yes, I remember grinding a lot in Homeguard just to buy cameras and other essentials.
I cheat for money just so I don't have to grind, but I'm still having to do multiple playthroughs for each girl just to unlock all their scenes. (freezing the daycount doesn't work)

Trying to get the blonde girl's story end, am I supposed to be doing something with the student council girl as well? Or is it supposed to be the library girl?

I've also been talking to the other blonde NPC up the other set of stairs. Basically, talking to anyone who spends time with bully-girl in the cutscene events.

Since student-council girl and the nurse are DLC characters though, is she supposed to be paired with shy library girl? I know she is for the first harem end, but I'm just trying to get her personal end.

As for "helping out the student council" what does that mean? Just go talk to that girl? Hypnotize her?
Or is it something to do with the teacher-character in the staff-room looking room just to the side of student-council girl?

As for patching the game, I was lucky enough to be sent a link for the prepatched game so I didn't have to deal with that.

Also, those pink events seem to be a version of the scene where the character has sex as usual, but this time their personality remains. I don't know how i triggered it though. That playthrough I'd barely touched that character.

Last edited:

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As for "helping out the student council" what does that mean? Just go talk to that girl? Hypnotize her?
Or is it something to do with the teacher-character in the staff-room looking room just to the side of student-council girl?

Also, those pink events seem to be a version of the scene where the character has sex as usual, but this time their personality remains. I don't know how i triggered it though. That playthrough I'd barely touched that character.
to help in the council, you just have to chose no (2nd option) when you go to that room,
the events when the girl loses his hypnosis in the middle of the event(2 per level) you have to clear that level one time before, and destroy the red/pink trauma in the dive, then when you select the right convination of words, the special event unlock, to get the second you only have to do again latter

excuse me for my poor english :)

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

to help in the council, you just have to chose no (2nd option) when you go to that room,
the events when the girl loses his hypnosis in the middle of the event(2 per level) you have to clear that level one time before, and destroy the red/pink trauma in the dive, then when you select the right convination of words, the special event unlock, to get the second you only have to do again latter

excuse me for my poor english :)
Second option twice?
First question was hypno her or not. 2nd question do I pick 1st or second?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Second option twice?
First question was hypno her or not. 2nd question do I pick 1st or second?
Second option seems to be talk or leave. No idea what talking does, but I assume leaving does nothing.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Second option seems to be talk or leave. No idea what talking does, but I assume leaving does nothing.
second choise, (no hynos) then first choise (help in the council)

Utsuhokuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to get all the h-scenes and endings using the guide posted on this thread. Now I need to get the "fuller experience" by merging the base game and this new patch according to the read me txt, but when I try to merge my base game, I get a black screen and says that my base game is not updated or something. My base game ver is 1.16.2.5 can someone please help me out?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To people who kept posting PM me, PM me or... whatever. Does skimming through 10 pages of this thread will waste a lot of your time?

Send your PMs to anupatpod and stop flooding this place with these kind of comments.

Back to the game, the patch just got updated 2 days ago. Just bug fix and typos.

Last edited: