What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS F*CK / HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック (RE164524) (RJ164524)

Re: [Beel ze Bub ベルゼブ] Hypnosfuck ヒュプノスファック

Back to the game, the patch just got updated 2 days ago. Just bug fix and typos.

I guess I should update my game and try to share it here then.
Almost at 15 posts now. Woo!

Edit:
Here is newest version of the game. Updated on 5/25 for typos and bug fix.

Last edited:

I guess I should update my game and try to share it here then.
Almost at 15 posts now. Woo!

Edit:
Here is newest version of the game. Updated on 5/25 for typos and bug fix.

Thanks for the update :) Finding time to unlock all scenes of the librarian :D

Anyone have a full save-file for the newest version? It takes way too many replays to unlock minor scene variations.

A blog update mentioning the 2nd expansion to Hypnos Fuck, seems like one of the girl focused this time will be the athlete girl in the gym.

Besides her there's still the other gyaru at the stair and the school principal?

Really hope there's a full harem end after all the expansions.

A blog update mentioning the 2nd expansion to Hypnos Fuck, seems like one of the girl focused this time will be the athlete girl in the gym.

Besides her there's still the other gyaru at the stair and the school principal?

Really hope there's a full harem end after all the expansions.
Yay!
Maybe someone will do a partial of the game, it's really difficult to do anything because of the menus :(

anyone got any advice for the library girl. I bought the game when it came out and recently bought the first DLC as well. Finished the game in its entirety when it was new but now it seems like there might be another catch to the gameplay. Normally i was able to do the mindbreaks when you play the minigame and continuously unlock the next ones after unlocking their "trauma". Now it seems like im stuck at the library girl in zone 3 only... Is it nessesary to do other things to progress now? Because it was not before.

Also, anyone know if asking them for items and getting like... phone, raincoat, panties and suchforth actually does anything? I'm pretty sure it didn't before... but since it appears to have a lot more new content i'm curious if its worth it now.

Thanks.

anyone got any advice for the library girl. I bought the game when it came out and recently bought the first DLC as well. Finished the game in its entirety when it was new but now it seems like there might be another catch to the gameplay. Normally i was able to do the mindbreaks when you play the minigame and continuously unlock the next ones after unlocking their "trauma". Now it seems like im stuck at the library girl in zone 3 only... Is it nessesary to do other things to progress now? Because it was not before.

Also, anyone know if asking them for items and getting like... phone, raincoat, panties and suchforth actually does anything? I'm pretty sure it didn't before... but since it appears to have a lot more new content i'm curious if its worth it now.

Thanks.

You either clear the latest, or find certain event to unlock the next stage.

As for items, there's 3 groups total:

Initial group - alter the chance of success in hypnotizing part.

2nd group - stat boost for your stand

3rd group - special item to alter specific scenes to use that item (each item list which girl it can applies to, but not which scene of them it's used for)

Hmmmm, i did 2 full games of just the library girl and i was unable to get past the third stage of mind break. I figured it was just because i had to unlock her trauma... but as you can imagian, 27 days of doing the same 3 things had no change to her availability. It was not like that in the original game before the DLC.

I'm assuming that i have to do some sort of combination with the other girls, as i did do all the talking with the gym girl and the teacher and the chick in the stairway and still it failed to unlock more of them.

As for the items, yeah i knew what all those items did... I ment when you hypnotize them and you have 4 options, Meet in Infermary after school, Hscene, Ask for money and Ask for item... When you ask for items, you get a fourth teir of items... Thinks like their Bra, Panties, Phone, Vitamin Pills, Baseball bat, Book, Raincoat. None of these items seem to have any effect on the game at all, or any use. If anyone knows if they do in fact have a use now? That would be awesome.

I'm almost at the point where i think there is just a glitch with the library girl for me. There's no way i could of done the entire game and then NG+ with her and still only unlocked 3 levels of mind breaking on her...

Edit: I should point out, that those scenes u get that are shadowy when u break their...brain pinatas?.. I got about 6 of them for the library girl... Still failed to unlock more of her brain delving things.

Double Edit: There is a file that needs to be used to combine the 2 packages... this is kinda what i figured. I knew something just wasn't working. Still curious what those items are for though....

Last edited:

Was wondering if anyone had a full save available that they would like to share?

So a question, how do i can get the both girl (the blonde and kinda lolish girl) to "Nasty/lewd" stat? The walkthrough said you need to be in 8th stage to get the girl on nasty stat, i cant get both on nasty stat cuz always ran out of day.

Or is that a way to extend the day?

So a question, how do i can get the both girl (the blonde and kinda lolish girl) to "Nasty/lewd" stat? The walkthrough said you need to be in 8th stage to get the girl on nasty stat, i cant get both on nasty stat cuz always ran out of day.

Or is that a way to extend the day?

The key to unlock the next stage is either doing the previous stage twice OR trigger a certain event.

Meaning you can work on the girl + trigger that related event on the same day instead of spending 2 days to unlock new stages.

The loli unlocks from "Female Teacher" (the staff room) events and the gal from the glass girl based on what the walkthrough says.

The key to unlock the next stage is either doing the previous stage twice OR trigger a certain event.

Meaning you can work on the girl + trigger that related event on the same day instead of spending 2 days to unlock new stages.

The loli unlocks from "Female Teacher" (the staff room) events and the gal from the glass girl based on what the walkthrough says.

So um lets just say i need to go to staff room first the nurse room (to tell her to go a way) after that talk to the blueish girl to get the certain event?

So um lets just say i need to go to staff room first the nurse room (to tell her to go a way) after that talk to the blueish girl to get the certain event?

No, it's something like this (also, the Nurse remains hypnotized for about 2 weeks, so you only need to go send her away 1-2 times only)

To unlock stage 3, the condition is either clear stage 2 twice or get Female Teacher 1 event.

So instead of spending 2 days doing stage 2, you go get the teacher 1 event before or on the same day as doing stage 2 so the next day you can do stage 3.

No, it's something like this (also, the Nurse remains hypnotized for about 2 weeks, so you only need to go send her away 1-2 times only)

To unlock stage 3, the condition is either clear stage 2 twice or get Female Teacher 1 event.

So instead of spending 2 days doing stage 2, you go get the teacher 1 event before or on the same day as doing stage 2 so the next day you can do stage 3.

Okay last question, you get this "event" when you diving into girl mind right? The mechanic of this game is just confusing as hell :/

Okay last question, you get this "event" when you diving into girl mind right? The mechanic of this game is just confusing as hell :/

Truamas? You get them from killing the yellow/red trauma monster (a mix of tiger (tora) and horse (uma), yes that spells 'to ra u ma' = trauma in Japanese) it's a glimpse into what happened in their past.

I think the screen only pop up if the randomized trauma is a new one.

I got all endings and h-scenes, I just lack some trauma and conversation scenes.
Here's my save: View attachment save.txt

Last edited:

new update,
now they add a new sensei, i have downloaded the new expansion version, but it seems that the new content is on the main game

new update,
now they add a new sensei, i have downloaded the new expansion version, but it seems that the new content is on the main game

I really like the "strict sexy teacher" design ^^
BTW how many characters will they add in the end? The whole school ? :p

new update,

No they haven't add a new character.

They're talking about a 2nd expansion patch, this time the 2 characters to be added are the athlete girl from the gym(previously introduced) and this strict teacher (this time introduced)

So apparently in the 2nd expansion (translate roughly as peerless hypnotism) there'll be content of the girls in normal cloth as well.

So far the first 2 girls (the librarian and the gal) have been shown.

Back