What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS F*CK / HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック (RE164524) (RJ164524)

Re: [Beel ze Bub ベルゼブ] Hypnosfuck ヒュプノスファック

Well, Homeguard is kinda the earlier incarnation of this, where you gather blackmail material on the girls before confronting them about it. Succeeds and they're your sex slave to slowly break, fail and it's game over.

Ah damn, already played that too.

Edit: Torrent out on nyaa.

Last edited:

Is that torrent all-encompassing, or just this most recent release? I downloaded an earlier one from Nyaa and I'm still not sure if it includes everything or just the one expansion.

Is that torrent all-encompassing, or just this most recent release? I downloaded an earlier one from Nyaa and I'm still not sure if it includes everything or just the one expansion.

Most likely just the expansion, they usually have different name for the all-expansion one.

Still downloading mine so I'll edit this post later on whatever I figures out, but given how exp2 was done I think it's safe to say it'll be similar thing again.

EDIT: How to do the combined game
『HYPNOS FUCK』のdata.xp3を、『HYPNOS FUCK 催淫感染パッチ』のdata.xp3に上書きして置き換え、- Copy data.xp3 from the main game. (or the previous combined game)
『HYPNOS FUCK 性神覚醒パッチ』のdata_i2.xp3、data_v2.xp3、patch001.xp3と - data_i2, data_v2 and patch001 from 1st exp (or, again, from previous combined folder)
『HYPNOS FUCK 催淫無双パッチ』のdata_i3.xp3、data_v3.xp3、patch002.xp3を - data_i3, data_v3, patch002
HYPNOSFUCK催淫感染.exeと同じフォルダにコピーすることで、『HYPNOS FUCK 催淫感染パッチ』から - All those into the new expansion's folder and it should change the title to『HYPNOS FUCK 侵食済 Lv3』

フォルダ内を、以下のような構成にします。全て必要です。- Inside your folder should have these.
data.xp3 830Mくらい(HYPNOSFUCKのもの)-base game
data_i2.xp3 460Mくらい(性神覚醒パッチのもの)-1st exp
data_i3.xp3 500Mくらい(催淫無双パッチのもの)-2nd
data_i4.xp3 220Mくらい(催淫感染パッチのもの)-3rd
data_v2.xp3 390Mくらい(性神覚醒パッチのもの)-1st
data_v3.xp3 380Mくらい(催淫無双パッチのもの)-2nd
data_v4.xp3 120Mくらい(催淫感染パッチのもの)-3rd
patch001.xp3 230Mくらい(性神覚醒パッチのもの)-1st
patch002.xp3 290Mくらい(催淫無双パッチのもの)-2nd
patch003.xp3 320Mくらい(催淫感染パッチのもの)-3rd

Then start the game with 3rd exp's .exe and it should work.

From the walkthrough blog:
Only one new character, the twin tail gyaru.

And a new system for orgy.
You first must get a girl to maximum lewdness first.
Then after school you can call 2 girls together.

Take the Standou of the lewd girl with you.

And the blog with a threesome scene (and that supposedly 4P is possible)

Also the base game is having 30% discount right now until Christmas.

Last edited:

Tried to do it, game wont start for some reason, comes up with a void error message, really weird and only happens when I apply the 4th patch to it.

Most likely just the expansion, they usually have different name for the all-expansion one.

Still downloading mine so I'll edit this post later on whatever I figures out, but given how exp2 was done I think it's safe to say it'll be similar thing again.

『HYPNOS FUCK』のdata.xp3を、『HYPNOS FUCK 催淫感染パッチ』のdata.xp3に上書きして置き換え、- Copy data.xp3 from the main game. (or the previous combined game)
『HYPNOS FUCK 性神覚醒パッチ』のdata_i2.xp3、data_v2.xp3、patch001.xp3と - data_i2, data_v2 and patch001 from 1st exp (or, again, from previous combined folder)
『HYPNOS FUCK 催淫無双パッチ』のdata_i3.xp3、data_v3.xp3、patch002.xp3を - data_i3, data_v3, patch002
HYPNOSFUCK催淫感染.exeと同じフォルダにコピーすることで、『HYPNOS FUCK 催淫感染パッチ』から - All those into the new expansion's folder and it should change the title to『HYPNOS FUCK 侵食済 Lv3』

フォルダ内を、以下のような構成にします。全て必要です。- Inside your folder should have these.
data.xp3 830Mくらい(HYPNOSFUCKのもの)-base game
data_i2.xp3 460Mくらい(性神覚醒パッチのもの)-1st exp
data_i3.xp3 500Mくらい(催淫無双パッチのもの)-2nd
data_i4.xp3 220Mくらい(催淫感染パッチのもの)-3rd
data_v2.xp3 390Mくらい(性神覚醒パッチのもの)-1st
data_v3.xp3 380Mくらい(催淫無双パッチのもの)-2nd
data_v4.xp3 120Mくらい(催淫感染パッチのもの)-3rd
patch001.xp3 230Mくらい(性神覚醒パッチのもの)-1st
patch002.xp3 290Mくらい(催淫無双パッチのもの)-2nd
patch003.xp3 320Mくらい(催淫感染パッチのもの)-3rd

Then start the game with 3rd exp's .exe and it should work.

And a new system for orgy.
You first must get a girl to maximum lewdness first.
Then after school you can call 2 girls together.

Take the Standou of the lewd girl with you.

And the blog with a threesome scene (and that supposedly 4P is possible)

Also the base game is having 30% discount right now until Christmas.

Can confirm. Had the 20160902 combined version and copying the files into the new patch's folder works. Funny, really. I thought the group usually makes a new version release and does a version check to discourage easy piracy.

Yeah, I'm interested, but I'm probably just going to wait for an all-in-one version. i can't be bothered to faff about with expansion-packs.

So there is a walkthrough somewhere? Can you share the link?

So um, is it just me or in the new version the blue hair (kumiya mao) and blonde (Maki Izumi), can't go any further than temporal 1. I even try it manually like 2 or more days straight on temporal. Am i missing something?

And also how do you hypnosis the teacher? Atleast now i understand why i quit this game, give massive headache lol..

Also, if I understand well, all characters are covered with the latest update except Ryou, isn't it?

This one:

She's in 2nd expansion :v
I put the link to the blog that make the walkthrough in the 1st post and the one to individual expansion as well (if I accidentally link to the 'review' page then there'd be a link to walkthrough in there with 攻略 in the name)
(Also, there's only review for 3rd expansion atm)

So um, is it just me or in the new version the blue hair (kumiya mao) and blonde (Maki Izumi), can't go any further than temporal 1. I even try it manually like 2 or more days straight on temporal. Am i missing something?

And also how do you hypnosis the teacher? Atleast now i understand why i quit this game, give massive headache lol..

You might need to talk to specific people to unlock the next area (it used to be either talk to the person or do the same area multiple times, but they're trying to reduce the amount of days to get the girls lewd, maybe in preparation for full harem end?)

Also I don't know if this matter, but when I loaded my older save and do a run, it's possible to 'clear' the brain multiple times.

As for hypnotizing the teacher, or anyone really, it's all about recognizing the question/answer that works. Once you get them lewder more answer will be 'safe' (either don't penalize you, or still give heart despite previously didn't)

I put the link to the blog that make the walkthrough in the 1st post and the one to individual expansion as well (if I accidentally link to the 'review' page then there'd be a link to walkthrough in there with 攻略 in the name)

You might need to talk to specific people to unlock the next area (it used to be either talk to the person or do the same area multiple times, but they're trying to reduce the amount of days to get the girls lewd, maybe in preparation for full harem end?)

Also I don't know if this matter, but when I loaded my older save and do a run, it's possible to 'clear' the brain multiple times.

As for hypnotizing the teacher, or anyone really, it's all about recognizing the question/answer that works. Once you get them lewder more answer will be 'safe' (either don't penalize you, or still give heart despite previously didn't)

Specific huh, i think already try talking to all the people but still same result. About hypnotizing the teacher, how do you get the question thing prompt? By keep talking to her in the staff room?

Someone appears to have already got all the new orgies which are:

1:久喜宮・泉尾
2:久喜宮・古閑
3:泉尾・篠座
4:泉尾・葛原
5:泉尾・外邑
6:篠座・古閑
7:篠座・葛原
8:古閑・小瀬川
9:古閑・葛原
10:小瀬川・葛原

4P1:久喜宮・泉尾・篠座
4P2:久喜宮・小瀬川・外邑

Specific huh, i think already try talking to all the people but still same result. About hypnotizing the teacher, how do you get the question thing prompt? By keep talking to her in the staff room?

Uhh, not sure, I did a fresh start (going through the tutorial and all) and when I go into staff room I do get "Do you want to psycho mark her?" prompt (i.e. pick yes/top option to attempt to hypnotize her)
Do you have items for hypnotizing? I cheated and stockpile a shit load of things so I'm never going to run into that problem but if you have no item to hypnotize them that might be why.

From the base game's walkthrough, Mao's temporal 2 is unlock from talking to the teacher in staff room the 1st time (pick no on whether to hypnotize her) and 2nd/3/4/5/6 for each subsequent unlocks. Izumi is by talking to the glass girl (don't hypnotize her, and I think don't choose to help out the committee either?)

Thanks! Then all female characters are introduced (and all of them are quite cute, though I maybe prefer the math teacher). I guess the next one will be about harem and adding male characters.
I love Beelzebub games, one of the rare studios making simulations, but I wish they stopped making time limited games...

Last edited:

Someone appears to have already got all the new orgies which are:

1:久喜宮・泉尾
2:久喜宮・古閑
3:泉尾・篠座
4:泉尾・葛原
5:泉尾・外邑
6:篠座・古閑
7:篠座・葛原
8:古閑・小瀬川
9:古閑・葛原
10:小瀬川・葛原

4P1:久喜宮・泉尾・篠座
4P2:久喜宮・小瀬川・外邑

Thanks for the list. I'm too lazy to search for walkthroughs and ending/harem lists. I currently have 8 3somes.. I'll try to get the others in this list. BTW. I noticed the "turns" (walking sign on top right corner) increased to 5. No idea if it's because of an item or finishing the game. I managed to get 2 stands with me in mental dive, but no 4some happened because they were the wrong girls. It will only get you the normal or 3some event if it's not on the 4P list. You need the girl to get to naughty state to get their stand to dive with you. The option will be available when they are in their naughty state, if not, it will be blackened out.

Last edited:

Soooo. I'm kinda need help with this game, i want to know how do i solve this, little problem that i keep having...

Btw, is my first time uploading an image, so if i did wrong i'm sorry... :p

For those who can't see the image is an LoadPlugin problem with Wuvorbis.dll problem as well

Attachments

• My Little Problem.jpg
    My Little Problem.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 7

Uhh, not sure, I did a fresh start (going through the tutorial and all) and when I go into staff room I do get "Do you want to psycho mark her?" prompt (i.e. pick yes/top option to attempt to hypnotize her)
Do you have items for hypnotizing? I cheated and stockpile a shit load of things so I'm never going to run into that problem but if you have no item to hypnotize them that might be why.

From the base game's walkthrough, Mao's temporal 2 is unlock from talking to the teacher in staff room the 1st time (pick no on whether to hypnotize her) and 2nd/3/4/5/6 for each subsequent unlocks. Izumi is by talking to the glass girl (don't hypnotize her, and I think don't choose to help out the committee either?)

Yea sorry about that, it was my own fault i forgot that, this is an "expansion" and patch it to the game.

Question, is there any way to hypnotize all the girl (greedy talk). My best attempt was 4-5 girl made it to nympho/perv stat :rolleyes:..

Last edited:

Question, is there any way to hypnotize all the girl (greedy talk). My best attempt was 4-5 girl made it to nympho/perv stat :rolleyes:..
I don't think so, unfortunately :(

BTW, anyone knows what the panties/bra/phones items are for?

Anyone else is getting item image error? Also how to make Koga in to nasty state? I had fifth level in dive with her and still couldn't take her anywhere.

I don't think so, unfortunately :(

BTW, anyone knows what the panties/bra/phones items are for?

I believe bra and panties are just for collection, same as phone but some web said phone contain some information or something like that (i doubt that tho).

Does anyone know of a torrent that has all the game files together for the expansions?

Back