What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS F*CK / HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック (RE164524) (RJ164524)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Beel ze Bub ベルゼブ] Hypnosfuck ヒュプノスファック

I believe bra and panties are just for collection, same as phone but some web said phone contain some information or something like that (i doubt that tho).
Thanks!

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey thanks for helping guys, i appreciate it very much! I am glad that people could "help" me to solve my little problem.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey thanks for helping guys, i appreciate it very much! I am glad that people could "help" me to solve my little problem.
If people don't answer, maybe they just don't know, and you're the only one having this problem.
Did you try to download this wuvorbis.dll somewhere else? I don't have this file in game folder, so I don't know why the error fired.
Did you try to reinstall ?

Give more details, instead of a super tiny screenshot and sarcasms :
- what dlc do you have?
- which OS are you using?
- What are the files in your game folder?

Last edited:

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If people don't answer, maybe they just don't know, and you're the only one having this problem.
Did you try to download this wuvorbis.dll somewhere else? I don't have this file in game folder, so I don't know why the error fired.
Did you try to reinstall ?

Give more details, instead of a super tiny screenshot and sarcasms :
- what dlc do you have?
- which OS are you using?
- What are the files in your game folder?
I Actually tried to make the Picture bigger, but it dind't worked, the thing is, i never had or knew about the existance of the wuvorbis.dll, and that it was needed to play the game, i place all those games in my RPG Maker RSSG3 Folder, because for wathever reason, no RPG Maker game will work for me if an on Japanese locale, if they are not in this folder, as well at other games. I use an Windows 7. And this game has DLCs right? I honestly think that i downloaded the vanilla file of the game, nothing more than that.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I Actually tried to make the Picture bigger, but it dind't worked, the thing is, i never had or knew about the existance of the wuvorbis.dll, and that it was needed to play the game, i place all those games in my RPG Maker RSSG3 Folder, because for wathever reason, no RPG Maker game will work for me if an on Japanese locale, if they are not in this folder, as well at other games. I use an Windows 7. And this game has DLCs right? I honestly think that i downloaded the vanilla file of the game, nothing more than that.
Before anything else, you should download the game again, either from official sources if you have bought it, or anywhere else you see it if you can't, and try again to launch it.
For picture, use an external service like .

Utsuhokuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe you are the first one to report this kind of error.
just a quick google and found these.

wuvorbis.dll errors can be caused by:
"Invalid or corrupt wuvorbis.dll registry entry."
"Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the wuvorbis.dll file."
"Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the wuvorbis.dll file."
"Another program overwrote the required version of wuvorbis.dll."
"Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the wuvorbis.dll file."
"Another program uninstalled the wuvorbis.dll file."

some JPN ero games needs a codec for the music and voice files.
I would try these and see what works:

Re-download the game.
Scan for virus and malware.
Download CCCP or K-lite codec if you haven't. (you can only use one codec pack at a time. there are a few ero games that needs K-lite codec to work. CCCP for everything else.
Follow lazycat's instructions on updating/combining the previous game to the latest expansion.

It is important to restart everytime you try a different step above.

If nothing works, just google until it works, like I usually do. lol

Utsuhokuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Threesome:

• 久喜宮(Librarian Girl)・泉尾(Gyaru)   A
  • 久喜宮(Librarian Girl)・古閑(Nurse/Teacher)    B
  • 泉尾(Gyaru)・篠座(Student Council President/ Girl with glasses)    A
  • 泉尾(Gyaru)・葛原(Math Teacher)    A
  • 泉尾(Gyaru)・外邑(New expansion Girl)    A
  • 篠座(Student Council President0・古閑(Nurse/Teacher)    A
  • 篠座(Student Council President0・葛原(Math Teacher)    A
  • 古閑(Nurse/Teacher) ・小瀬川(Basketball Girl)   B
  • 古閑(Nurse/Teacher) ・葛原(Math Teacher)     B
  • 葛原(Math Teacher)・小瀬川(Basketball Girl)   B

Foursome:

• 久喜宮(Librarian Girl)・泉尾(Gyaru)・篠座(Student Council President)   A
  • 久喜宮(Librarian Girl)・小瀬川(Basketball Girl)・外邑(New Expansion Girl)  B

The most efficient method to get the scenes is to play two playthroughs with different group.

• Playthrough A Group: 泉尾(Gyaru) and 篠座(Studen Council President)
  • Playthrough B Group: 小瀬川(Basketball Girl)、古閑(Nurse/Teacher)、外邑(New expansion Girl)
Get the girls in Group A and B to Horny State(finish Parietal in mental dive) and SAVE! then proceed to get the 3some and 4some scenes(refer to letter A and B). Hypnotize the girl that is not Horny first, then hypnotize the Group A or B to bring their stands in mental dive. Load the savedata until you get all the scenes and save in different slot (make sure to look at the gallery if the scene is there before reloading.)

Stand's powers in mental dive:

• Librarian Girl - the guardians will not move for theduration.
  • Gyaru - Movement speed is doubled for the duration.
  • Student Council President - doubles visibility range for it's duration. 
  • Nurse/Teacher - Life recovery speed times two for it's duration. 
  • Math Teacher - Slows the time reduction in mental dives by half in it's duration.
  • Basketball Girll - Attack power is doubled for it's duration.
  • New Expansion Girl - Deals damage to guardians for it's duration. (The guardians just disappears in my case.)

I doubt you guys will need more information as the 100% savedata is already out, but I will try to answer some questions regarding the gameplay mechanics.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Threesome:

• 久喜宮(Librarian Girl)・泉尾(Gyaru)   A
  • 久喜宮(Librarian Girl)・古閑(Nurse/Teacher)    B
  • 泉尾(Gyaru)・篠座(Student Council President/ Girl with glasses)    A
  • 泉尾(Gyaru)・葛原(Math Teacher)    A
  • 泉尾(Gyaru)・外邑(New expansion Girl)    A
  • 篠座(Student Council President0・古閑(Nurse/Teacher)    A
  • 篠座(Student Council President0・葛原(Math Teacher)    A
  • 古閑(Nurse/Teacher) ・小瀬川(Basketball Girl)   B
  • 古閑(Nurse/Teacher) ・葛原(Math Teacher)     B
  • 葛原(Math Teacher)・小瀬川(Basketball Girl)   B

Foursome:

• 久喜宮(Librarian Girl)・泉尾(Gyaru)・篠座(Student Council President)   A
  • 久喜宮(Librarian Girl)・小瀬川(Basketball Girl)・外邑(New Expansion Girl)  B

The most efficient method to get the scenes is to play two playthroughs with different group.

• Playthrough A Group: 泉尾(Gyaru) and 篠座(Studen Council President)
  • Playthrough B Group: 小瀬川(Basketball Girl)、古閑(Nurse/Teacher)、外邑(New expansion Girl)
Get the girls in Group A and B to Horny State(finish Parietal in mental dive) and SAVE! then proceed to get the 3some and 4some scenes(refer to letter A and B). Hypnotize the girl that is not Horny first, then hypnotize the Group A or B to bring their stands in mental dive. Load the savedata until you get all the scenes and save in different slot (make sure to look at the gallery if the scene is there before reloading.)

Stand's powers in mental dive:

• Librarian Girl - the guardians will not move for theduration.
  • Gyaru - Movement speed is doubled for the duration.
  • Student Council President - doubles visibility range for it's duration. 
  • Nurse/Teacher - Life recovery speed times two for it's duration. 
  • Math Teacher - Slows the time reduction in mental dives by half in it's duration.
  • Basketball Girll - Attack power is doubled for it's duration.
  • New Expansion Girl - Deals damage to guardians for it's duration. (The guardians just disappears in my case.)

I doubt you guys will need more information as the 100% savedata is already out, but I will try to answer some questions regarding the gameplay mechanics.
Interesting, thanks!

What is "Stand"?

Also, do you know the meaning of the following stats and how to rise them:

?

And last one: I see when attacking (for example parietal) that everything is labelled as "level 1", is there a level 2?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Interesting, thanks!

What is "Stand"?

Also, do you know the meaning of the following stats and how to rise them:

?

And last one: I see when attacking (for example parietal) that everything is labelled as "level 1", is there a level 2?
I believe that is the cyborg (mental dive robot thing) stat, idk if it's in order but the word say something like "speed" "vision" and "damage". Vision is just like how wide your vision range is during mental dive. In the game it doesn't label like that, it label like "reason" or something like that, but it work like i say.

Stand power is when you bring a nympho state girl with you during mental dive (i think?), but yea you can utilize them guardian to your advantage during mental dive.

The only way to upgrade those stat is buying the upgrade stuff from night shop or completing some ending (example if you finish nurse and student council ending you will get an item to incrase your vision (which is not a lot actually lol)).

I read it in the last expansion walkthrough, they putting new item as a drop list i don't know if it is a drop list or you just hypnotize some girl and use the "give item" option (cuz everytime i try to use that option the game give an error).

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stand power is when you bring a nympho state girl with you during mental dive (i think?), but yea you can utilize them guardian to your advantage during mental dive.
Bring a nympho state girl with me in dive? I really didn't see that in game?
Can you post a screenshot of that?

Thanks for helping!

Utsuhokuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for helping!
Sorry, I just assumed that most people know about Jojo's bizarre adventure. The "robots" in mental dive are parody of the stand or "sutando" in Jojo. think of them as a representative of themselves inside their minds.

Unfortunately, I do not have enough post to show you a picture/link of the stands, but If you go to beelzebub's website, you will see some pictures and updates regarding the game.

The picture that you posted with numbers are:

Emotion, Instinct and Reason. I think they kind of help you get more intimate with your girl.(means getting more chances of hearts appearing when answering their questions.) not 100% sure, though. The most important part are the items that you use when hypnotizing and moving speed, attack, vitality of your stand. If it is like what autizboiz said, it is very important. you can get higher stand stats by killing and getting drops in mental dives, buying items from shops that are 1k+ and items given by the girls if you ask them to give you a random item.

For you last question, is it the one with the choices before you dive/attack? like Frontal Lv1, Temporal Lv1, Occipital Lv1, Parietal Lv1 and Cerebulium Lv1(can't remember the last one)? If I remember correctly, It's only the Gyaru and Librarian Girl has the Lv2 and the Cerebulium stages. (I maybe wrong.) I haven't checked. I am sure that the Basketball Girl, Student Council President and the new girl only have Lv1s.. You can check it yourself by clearing the Lv1s, if a Lv2 appears, it means they have Lv2s.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

Thanks for helping!
This im bringing the blue suit teacher and the gym girl, it's not realy clear to see but you see a multiple thing behind my cyborg.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, I just assumed that most people know about Jojo's bizarre adventure. The "robots" in mental dive are parody of the stand or "sutando" in Jojo. think of them as a representative of themselves inside their minds.

Unfortunately, I do not have enough post to show you a picture/link of the stands, not the girls with you in mental dive, but If you go to beelzebub's website, you will see some pictures and updates regarding the game.

The picture that you posted with numbers are:

Emotion, Instinct and Reason. I think they kind of help you get more intimate with your girl.(means getting more chances of hearts appearing when answering their questions.) not 100% sure, though. The most important part are the items that you use when hypnotizing and moving speed, attack, vitality of your stand. If it is like what autizboiz said, it is very important. you can get higher stands by killing and getting drops in mental dives, buying items from shops that are 1k+ and items given by the girls if you ask them to give you a random item.

For you last question, is it the one with the choices before you dive/attack? like Frontal Lv1, Temporal Lv1, Occipital Lv1, Parietal Lv1 and Cerebulium Lv1(can't remember the last one)? If I remember correctly, It's only the Gyaru and Librarian Girl has the Lv2 and the Cerebulium stages. (I maybe wrong.) I haven't checked. I am sure that the Basketball Girl, Student Council President and the new girl only have Lv1s.. You can check it yourself by clearing the Lv1s, if a Lv2 appears, it means they have Lv2s.
OK, thanks!
Nope I know of Jojo but never read them.
I suppose Lv2 will be in a later DLC... I hope they will add math teacher lv2 ^^
With all DLC to date the game has become really big!

This im bringing the blue suit teacher and the gym girl, it's not realy clear to see but you see a multiple thing behind my cyborg.
OK, but for me these things always attacked me, so I assumed it was the level boss.

Last edited:

Utsuhokuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK, thanks!
Nope I know of Jojo but never read them.
I suppose Lv2 will be in a later DLC... I hope they will add math teacher lv2 ^^
With all DLC to date the game has become really big!

OK, but for me these things always attacked me, so I assumed it was the level boss.

They are called floor guardians
They are the floor guardians and yes, they will join you when the girl is in nympho/naughty state when diving in other girls. You might need their power(by pressing N and M key) to get through the stages as you will be clearing the stage 3 times when taking other stands with you when you dive.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They are the floor guardians and yes, they will join you when the girl is in nympho/naughty state when diving in other girls. You might need their power(by pressing N and M key) to get through the stages as you will be clearing the stage 3 times when taking other stands with you when you dive.
Oh now I understand!
I never thought of hypnotizing 2 girls in the same time!

autizboyz

Reputation score

Question, is bringing a nympho girl during mental dive can still progressing their mental? I tried it a couple of time, sometime it does sometime it doesn't

Utsuhokuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question, is bringing a nympho girl during mental dive can still progressing their mental? I tried it a couple of time, sometime it does sometime it doesn't
I actually haven't noticed it because I have all the previous scenes in my save that I only focused on the new scenes.
What I did in this new expansion is focus on one girl and finish parietal Lv1, then dive to another girl.
According to the japanese walkthrough, if you are trying to unlock the Lv2. You need to clear the Lv1 stages twice or clear a certain requirement like talking to other girls a couple of times.
Lv1 stages should unlock immediately after finishing the previous stage if they do not have Lv2 stages.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I started making a partial translation for this game.

Translation will include:

- Item translation and description
- UI
- Choices

Since the game is huge and the way they made images are a nightmare to translate end edit, I'll need some help. Mainly I'll need people to go through my translation I post here and tell me if I translated it wrong or not.

Here is the item name translation so if someone could check translation and help translate the ones I didn't, that would be awesome.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I started making a partial translation for this game.

Translation will include:

- Item translation and description
- UI
- Choices

Since the game is huge and the way they made images are a nightmare to translate end edit, I'll need some help. Mainly I'll need people to go through my translation I post here and tell me if I translated it wrong or not.

Here is the item name translation so if someone could check translation and help translate the ones I didn't, that would be awesome.

Cool, can you share the file, it would be better than the image.