What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS F*CK / HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック (RE164524) (RJ164524)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Beel ze Bub ベルゼブ] Hypnosfuck ヒュプノスファック

The 2nd expansion is announced, coming out early September.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

An interesting screen on their blog, showing weekend outing in an RPGMaker-ish screen.

This seem to be how to get the scenes with the girls in their casual cloth.

(the weekends were skipped previously anyway)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

And it's out as they advertised (6th September)

The main game also got an update on Sept 2nd (probably something of the expansion requiring the latest main version to properly merge)

Last edited:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And it's out as they advertised (6th September)

The main game also got an update on Sept 2nd (probably something of the expansion requiring the latest main version to properly merge)
The new patch merges perfectly fine with the previous combined version from end June. The update to the main game maybe to implement a "town map" roaming feature they implemented for the ingame weekends, in which they have events outside of school (by reusing assets from previous events).

Last edited:

Utsuhokuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will be playing it later, according to the blog, there are some bugs that they are currently fixing, like CG not registering on the gallery and getting an error on h-scene. There is a downloadable patch with the post, not sure if it's the fix as I have not played or applied it, yet.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I will be playing it later, according to the blog, there are some bugs that they are currently fixing, like CG not registering on the gallery and getting an error on h-scene. There is a downloadable patch with the post, not sure if it's the fix as I have not played or applied it, yet.
Ah, so that's why some of the scenes weren't appearing in the gallery even after viewing...Applied the patch, and it works now.

However, I have to say the "town map" portion is absolutely tedious and pointlessly wastes time... The "nodes" on the map each have a chance of "spawning" a heroine. But you need to have advanced with that heroine to trigger the event. So you need to save and load at the beginning of the day repeatedly and hope the node's event is for the heroine for that current save...

For example, the healthcare teacher has events at school, her home, and the cinema/event hall. She shares the school and cinema/event hall nodes with the blue hair teacher, while her home and cinema nodes also have chance of "spawning" a "there's nothing here" event which either kicks you back to map or force-ends the day... I had to save and reload to roll her "home" node about 9 times to trigger her first event there, because I kept getting that "there's nothing there" event...

EDIT: Ok, it seems that I got it wrong. It seems that while the nodes look to be accessible from all directions, you actually have to approach the node from one or two specific directions for the heroine to trigger... For example, the cinema/event hall node looks as if it's one node, but in fact the left side goes to the cinema, while the right side goes to the event hall...

Last edited:

Utsuhokuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or the game that I downloaded is not a full ver? My game is Ver.3.16.9.8 (I already applied the patch from the blog), but when I played it. There was no more purple Uma (Horses when you dive) and I can only dive into 3 heroines.(the new teacher and the two main heroines). A lot of scenes from the gallery are gone, too. I tried to do the patch, but it does not detect any data file from the previous versions that I have.

EDIT: I have downloaded the right versions for the upgrade as kerlya instructed and it is now working fine. I am planning to post a savefile, soon.

Last edited:

kerlya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or the game that I downloaded is not a full ver? My game is Ver.3.16.9.8 (I already applied the patch from the blog), but when I played it. There was no more purple Uma (Horses when you dive) and I can only dive into 3 heroines.(the new teacher and the two main heroines). A lot of scenes from the gallery are gone, too. I tried to do the patch, but it does not detect any data file from the previous versions that I have.
How work to me
1) Patch from original game 1.16.6.28
2) Patch from 2nd DLC 2.16.6.28
3) work fine

Utsuhokuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to find a savefile with almost 100% and I just played a bit to make it 100%. Keep in mind that this savefile doesn't have the money, the G(to buy items) and stat upgrades on it. You might want to keep your old savefile for when they have an update or play the 100% savefile and farm for the G(to buy items) and money.

Attachments

Last edited:

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you merge the 2nd DLC? i could merged the main game and the 1st DLC so that version is now 2.16.7.26 is there any patch before merging to the 2nd dlc?( i have also download the patch for the 2nd DLC)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

how do you merge the 2nd DLC? i could merged the main game and the 1st DLC so that version is now 2.16.7.26 is there any patch before merging to the 2nd dlc?( i have also download the patch for the 2nd DLC)
You should have the followings in the same folder:
data.xp3 830Mくらい(HYPNOSFUCKのもの) <- main game (just overwrite the one in 2nd xp folder if you're copying from main->xp)
data_i2.xp3 460Mくらい(性神覚醒パッチのもの) <- 1st xp
data_i3.xp3 500Mくらい(催眠無双パッチのもの) <- 2nd xp
data_v2.xp3 390Mくらい(性神覚醒パッチのもの) 1st
data_v3.xp3 380Mくらい(催眠無双パッチのもの) 2nd
patch001.xp3 230Mくらい(性神覚醒パッチのもの) 1st
patch002.xp3 290Mくらい(催眠無双パッチのもの) 2nd

And patch003 which was on their blog.

Then run the exe for 3rd game, and it should work (bottom right should say 9.9 and the main screen should be the teacher)
If it doesn't work then run the blue-pink icon and navigate to the folder with all the files.

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You should have the followings in the same folder:
data.xp3 830Mくらい(HYPNOSFUCKのもの) <- main game (just overwrite the one in 2nd xp folder if you're copying from main->xp)
data_i2.xp3 460Mくらい(性神覚醒パッチのもの) <- 1st xp
data_i3.xp3 500Mくらい(催眠無双パッチのもの) <- 2nd xp
data_v2.xp3 390Mくらい(性神覚醒パッチのもの) 1st
data_v3.xp3 380Mくらい(催眠無双パッチのもの) 2nd
patch001.xp3 230Mくらい(性神覚醒パッチのもの) 1st
patch002.xp3 290Mくらい(催眠無双パッチのもの) 2nd

And patch003 which was on their blog.

Then run the exe for 3rd game, and it should work (bottom right should say 9.9 and the main screen should be the teacher)
If it doesn't work then run the blue-pink icon and navigate to the folder with all the files.
Thanks!

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming out at the end of the month (22nd to be precise)

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Coming out at the end of the month.
Yay, one more!
And once again hoping that someone translate the colored bubbles :)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

English-side announced today

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

As announced previously, the new expansion is out today.

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As announced previously, the new expansion is out today.
Hype is hyped.

Btw any games similar to this where you do it to multiple characters and you have multiple options?

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's out. \o/

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hype is hyped.

Btw any games similar to this where you do it to multiple characters and you have multiple options?
Well, Homeguard is kinda the earlier incarnation of this, where you gather blackmail material on the girls before confronting them about it. Succeeds and they're your sex slave to slowly break, fail and it's game over.