What's new

ACT SIM [ベルゼブブ/Beelzebub] 満車率300% (RJ325126)

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just bought DLC. But I have no clue how to merge it into main game. Anyone have an idea?

Edit: it seem launching the dlc will just ask to combine to main game by itself.

Last edited:

cfai84

Lurker
Reputation score
you can just overwrite whatever is inside your game file - it will naturally work and you can also use your old save data.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm particularly confused, as I've picked up the game from it's recent drop on Sukebei.
I get the nursery girl with the green apron, after a few days she disappears and a shrine girl with a white dress appears.
She has no SNS, so there's no messages.
Eventually after molesting her enough I get an H-scene with her and a gameover.

No other girls seem to appear. Unless i'm supposed to go out manually looking?

On another note, I've generated a pointermap for the timer.
This is my first time ever making something like this, so I have no idea if it'll work for anyone else.

In theory, you should be able to:
1. Open Cheat Engine and hook the game
2. Open Memory Viewer
3. Click tools -> Pointer scanner
4. In Pointer Scanner File -> Open -> Time1+2
5. This should populate a list of crap. Start a game and watch the list, on the right you should see points to: ADDRESS
6. Double click one of the address, and see if it works.

USUALLY, when I do it this way ALL the 'points to:' addresses are the same value, so it shouldn't matter which one you select. If it doesn't work you might try a different one. IDK.

SamWil

Reputation score
I'm particularly confused, as I've picked up the game from it's recent drop on Sukebei.
I get the nursery girl with the green apron, after a few days she disappears and a shrine girl with a white dress appears.
She has no SNS, so there's no messages.
Eventually after molesting her enough I get an H-scene with her and a gameover.

No other girls seem to appear. Unless i'm supposed to go out manually looking?

On another note, I've generated a pointermap for the timer.
This is my first time ever making something like this, so I have no idea if it'll work for anyone else.

In theory, you should be able to:
1. Open Cheat Engine and hook the game
2. Open Memory Viewer
3. Click tools -> Pointer scanner
4. In Pointer Scanner File -> Open -> Time1+2
5. This should populate a list of crap. Start a game and watch the list, on the right you should see points to: ADDRESS
6. Double click one of the address, and see if it works.

USUALLY, when I do it this way ALL the 'points to:' addresses are the same value, so it shouldn't matter which one you select. If it doesn't work you might try a different one. IDK.

For Daytime, the Green Apron girl and the Glasses Girl is at Car 4.

Pink hair nurse is at Car 6.

At night time, if you have the DLC, there's a Blue Haired Schoolgirl looking girl at Car 5. Later on in the journey, the Blonde Schoolgirl will come in.

Air Stewardess comes in at Car 3, and the NPC-looking Schoolgirl comes in at Car 2. Both of them comes in later in the journey, so don't be surprised when you go in that car and there's no girl there.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Necro abit a sequel is being made and to be released on 11 April. (Originally to be released in 14 March :cry:)

Based on the PV, the 3d model gets stripped should you aim the clothes and a 'go after' for additional sex? Provided 1 brings the resistance meter to 0. Resulting in the target lusting.

Dragantis

Reputation score
Another good game from Beelzeebub that will never get an official English release.

zeruka

Reputation score
How exactly do you unlock the kunoichi girl? I have save data from her game but that doesn't seem to do anything

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Not sure this one need new thread or not:

The core gameplay is somewhat similar to the first post but this new release has entire different scenarios.

It seems this circle has decided to change the artists. Can't say new art can beat the first Homeguard but at least we have some changes. Gosh, I haven't touch any titles from this circle for a while since HYPNOFUCK cuz art style.

Well, gotta give new release a try cuz new art is not bad. And the most important is it's MULTI-LANGUAGES! Yes!! It's . in . ENGLISH!!!

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Not sure this one need new thread or not:

The core gameplay is somewhat similar to the first post but this new release has entire different scenarios.

It seems this circle has decided to change the artists. Can't say new art can beat the first Homeguard but at least we have some changes. Gosh, I haven't touch any titles from this circle for a while since HYPNOFUCK cuz art style.

Well, gotta give new release a try cuz new art is not bad. And the most important is it's MULTI-LANGUAGES! Yes!! It's . in . ENGLISH!!!
Downloading the sequel as I'm typing this. Better make a new thread tbh if someone interested on making it.
Even if its in english, its not a perfect english though. Its use MTL afaik.

And not all the text are translated sadly 💀

Last edited:

excelso

Reputation score
Is this the new DLC ?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is this the new DLC ?
Wrong game. Link is for the 1st DLC of the sequel to the game discussed in this thread. Sequel doesn't have its own thread on the forums.