What's new

ACT SIM [ベルゼブブ/Beelzebub] 満車率300% (RJ325126)

Mayonist

Reputation score
ベルゼブブ

STORY
My name is Kinhachirou Sakamoto.
Currently working in education industry.
I, who graduated from MARCH with excelent score and chosen a path to teach youthlings as my job, has walked this past 20 years without any problem.
Now, I'm currently working as Vice Principal of Setagaya Gakuen.
Mortgage will be fully paid in 2 years, my daughter will also graduating from university in 3 years and can work as a school principal in 4 years.
Money, position, honor that has been entrusted to me, I'm currently taking an action that will make these things goes in vain.

Is the snake that urged me to eat the Fruit of Wisdom is the evil one?
Is the God who place the forbidden fruit in a place that I can reach is the good one?
Regardless of the endless antinomy, as an educator, it could be said that observing the fruits of wisdom is essential for experience.

DESCRIPTION
A new molesting game from Beelzebub that use unity engine, but different from their previous molesting game, now they're trying for 3D gameplay instead.
There are 5 targets (+1 if you have Kunoichi Kuroyuri data) we can molest, each with different backgrounds.

GAMEPLAY
Game start from the train platform.
v
Search target we want to molest and enter the same train car.
v
When the train's moving for the first time, we are given a time to check our surrounding and check where's the position of the target.
v
When the train reached a station, it will stop for a while. This will make the train more crowded. In this phase we can get close to the target/push the target to a secluded space.
v
When the train move, its gonna be the start of molesting phase. There's gonna be a red lines (other passenger's gazes) in this phase which we need to avoid while feeling the target up.
v
Once the target's HP is drained down, we can ask her to perform service/sex or continue molesting her.
v
We can rummage through the girl's bag while on the molesting phase to find information about her (social media acc, occupation, 3 sizes, etc)
v
If we get founded out, we can choose to make an alibi, give money, dogeza (apologetic form that shown you are really am sorry), runaway.
v
After the train reached the last stop, we get off and there gonna be a preplanning section when we reach our workplace.
v
In the preplanning phase, we can see and comment on target's social media post, view target's information, spent skill points on the skill tree, and skip to next section.
v
When the preplanning phase is over, its time to go home. Just like the morning station phase, we can get ready to molest target we want by entering the same train car until the last station.
v
After reaching home, it will also enter a preplanning phase just like when we are at our workplace.

CONTROL
Target Searching Phase :
WASD : To move

Moving Train Phase :
WASD : To rotate camera

Train Stop Phase :
WASD : To move

Molesting Phase :
WA / Left Click Hold+Aim Up&Down : To move camera up and down
AD / Mouse Wheel Up&Down : To switch molesting tools
Left Click : Molest

CONTENT
Public sex, Molestation, Corruption

LINKS

Attachments

Last edited:

Subtle

Reputation score
If your hand goes through the target's bag, it looks like you can "unlock" her contact info, which might be relevant during the planning phase. (The demo target's name is Nozomi, according to the game's website.)
Apparently you can "unlock" the target's clothing (shirt+bra or skirt+panties with the body molest tool after a 5-second timer) to weaken her "ero resist" to the other tools? It seems to only last until the next stop.
The moments to reposition yourself closer to Nozomi already feel annoying due to the chance of the onboarding passengers "shunting" her beyond the train doors (which then makes her respawn elsewhere in the car, most likely much farther away from you).
For that matter, you apparently can't horizontally move the camera during the molest phase, so if your positioning is especially bad your tools can't reach Nozomi at all.
It also feels like you can gain extra time for the later stops if you successfully molest Nozomi to orgasm during the current stop, but I'm unsure on that.

Last edited:
OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
If your hand goes through the target's bag, it looks like you can "unlock" her contact info, which might be relevant during the planning phase.
Didn't noticed this. Interesting mechanic if its true, molester/thief game :unsure:

The moments to reposition yourself closer to Nozomi already feel annoying due to the chance of the onboarding passengers "shunting" her beyond the train doors (which then makes her respawn elsewhere in the car, most likely much farther away from you).
Yeah, happened to me too. the girl is like in the end of the hall, and there's no way to molest her because her body got swarmed by red lines lol.

Subtle

Reputation score
The [VN/TEXT] tag should be removed because of the movement mechanics (getting closer to your target, plus running to the subway stairs if you're caught and want to make a break for it).

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For that matter, you apparently can't horizontally move the camera during the molest phase, so if your positioning is especially bad your tools can't reach Nozomi at all.
It also feels like you can gain extra time for the later stops if you successfully molest Nozomi to orgasm during the current stop, but I'm unsure on that.
Yeah i found this very annoying playing the demo, the best way i found is to try and take her to a corner early on, that way its "harder" for her to get out of there when it gets more crowded, and if she does try to reposition yourself going around without pushing her so she doesnt go outside the train, tho the most annoying part of this is that you wanna position yourself on her back or front to molest different parts, but with all the rng pushes you sometimes gotta settle with the front for that station despite you working her ass during all the others.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Game has been released.
Ah, the nostalgia of hypnos f*ck & chikan no kiwami BGM...

CG only consist of 3 sex positions (service, missionary, doggy) with 3 state (hate, normal, horny) for each girls, which kinda sucks..
And expect heavy farming, cheers.

Last edited:

maxiii97

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I tried walking off the platform and was not disappointed.

So what's the trick to finding more women than the original one? I've seen quite a few cutscenes that seem to introduce most of them, but I've yet to find them anywhere. Maybe it's just bad luck on my end, but if I'm missing something important, I'd rather not waste a ton of time going in circles for nothing.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried walking off the platform and was not disappointed.

So what's the trick to finding more women than the original one? I've seen quite a few cutscenes that seem to introduce most of them, but I've yet to find them anywhere. Maybe it's just bad luck on my end, but if I'm missing something important, I'd rather not waste a ton of time going in circles for nothing.
You need to board on the same platform as them, Nozomi boards on the 4 while the blonde JK boards on the 5 one for example, you can check them looking at the numbers on the floor.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You need to board on the same platform as them, Nozomi boards on the 4 while the blonde JK boards on the 5 one for example, you can check them looking at the numbers on the floor.
Thanks, I was about to follow up and ask if that worked even if I didn't see them before boarding, and had one pop up on me while I was already in the train, so I guess that's a yes. My problem was that I was basing which train I boarded on who I saw at the station, and I was always just seeing the first target.

Also... yeesh. Do different targets have different levels of difficulty?

Anyway, three hour update: I'm tired of grinding. I also got a game over after a while, and I assume it's either because I took too long or didn't do something important. Being a non-Japanese speaker is suffering. I gave up and just extracted the CGs to at least see what was left. Kudos to anyone who finishes it.

Last edited:

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also... yeesh. Do different targets have different levels of difficulty?
As far as I can seem to tell there is and it feels like it also scales based off how many people are around her when you start. So it seems like if you can shove her in a corner at the end there are less lines.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Anyway, three hour update: I'm tired of grinding. I also got a game over after a while, and I assume it's either because I took too long or didn't do something important. Being a non-Japanese speaker is suffering. I gave up and just extracted the CGs to at least see what was left. Kudos to anyone who finishes it.
Even with time stop + 10x speedhack CE it will take a while to max that bar, altthough there isnt any new voice line from yellow bar and purple bar, might aswell level the bar to yellow imo.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Even with time stop + 10x speedhack CE it will take a while to max that bar, altthough there isnt any new voice line from yellow bar and purple bar, might aswell level the bar to yellow imo.
How exactly did you cheat timestop?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So they've made a small update.

If the girl is in 'despair' state, they won't fix their cloth until the last station.

And skills can be used with F1-12 hotkeys.

pocencer

Reputation score
How can I go to next 'stage' of girls?
Could it be I need to go 3 screen each oral, front and back?

JAlter

Reputation score
Can anyone help me with this? Everything was fine yesterday and suddenly today, the game resolution suddenly become like this. Does anyone know the problem?

Attachments

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.