What's new

ACT SIM [ベルゼブブ/Beelzebub] 満車率300% (RJ325126)

StrDX

Reputation score
I cant get YT girl's end. The guide above don't say what to do after chat replies. There's an events with some dude after that and i've got 3 of them but cant triggr next (roabed all cars). And autotranslator dont translate events so idk what i messed up. Anyone knows how to get it?

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My video part when do acttion isn't show and I found out that this is left in log file in locallow.
WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36c4 while reading ... 満車率300%220417/Mansha300_Data/resources.resource
Is it because I use window 7 ? ... anyway for window 7 to fix this ? //I know that best way is using win 10 but I still lack money to buy new PC.

Reactions: Thy

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I cant get YT girl's end. The guide above don't say what to do after chat replies. There's an events with some dude after that and i've got 3 of them but cant triggr next (roabed all cars). And autotranslator dont translate events so idk what i messed up. Anyone knows how to get it?
I get it yesterday, you have to finish all the sns replies and focus on her ALL DAYS because you have to unlock all 3 scenes in her horny mode, I get it on 26 day focusing on her every day since she unlocked or you won't have enough time

if you activate all the traslators can read the events too
config.ini
[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=True
EnableUGUI=True
EnableNGUI=True
EnableTextMeshPro=True
EnableTextMesh=True
EnableFairyGUI=True

StrDX

Reputation score
I get it yesterday, you have to finish all the sns replies and focus on her ALL DAYS because you have to unlock all 3 scenes in her horny mode, I get it on 26 day focusing on her every day since she unlocked or you won't have enough time
Nah i didnt get it somehow. I'll try later i guess

suckathis

Reputation score
Is it because I use window 7 ? ... anyway for window 7 to fix this ? //I know that best way is using win 10 but I still lack money to buy new PC.
Yeah, it's a win7 thing. As far as I know there is no way to fix it, I tried EVERYTHING, I even repacked the videos as VP8 webms and even so the game failed to load them.
Codec Packs will not work because for Media Foundation, the multimedia API used by Unity, the codec must be digitally signed by Microsoft to be able to make use of it.

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, it's a win7 thing. As far as I know there is no way to fix it, I tried EVERYTHING, I even repacked the videos as VP8 webms and even so the game failed to load them.
Codec Packs will not work because for Media Foundation, the multimedia API used by Unity, the codec must be digitally signed by Microsoft to be able to make use of it.
Oh ... I'm wish I'm rich enough to buy new PC without wait in this d*mn pandemic and boom of crypto mining situation ...

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how are you doing to unpack and repack the files? I can only unzip them but I don't know how to reassemble the files

suckathis

Reputation score
how are you doing to unpack and repack the files? I can only unzip them but I don't know how to reassemble the files
well since there is not a repacker (yet), I did it manually with a hexadecimal editor, fortunately webms are usually smaller than H.265 videos so the process of overwrite the data and update the new filesizes was kinda easy.

StrDX

Reputation score
I literally downloaded torrent on 2nd day after release and just clicked to play idk

Subtle

Reputation score
I wonder what the tiers in this Ci-en post are about. There's 100-yen, 300-yen, and 999-yen exclusive benefits?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wonder what the tiers in this Ci-en post are about. There's 100-yen, 300-yen, and 999-yen exclusive benefits?
Each category has a short description which I'm taking at face value.

100 yen: Development progress, random blogs and game walkthrough info.

300 yen: Early access to the retail version of the latest game.

999 yen: For hardcore fans only. Exclusive gifts and recognition in game credits roll.

suckathis

Reputation score
Apparently the developer fixed the Win7 problem with the latest update ( v1.05? ), can't verify myself since I don't own the game.

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's fixed that video is seen now ... with some over-size of hand camera animation but better than no vid at all. :D

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Like the other games in this circle, multiple rounds are required to unlock the entire gallery and all of the endings. Unlike the previous molester games, this is easier to get into and master but the multiple rounds to unlock everything are still a chore.

Use the guide mentioned here for the endings, it's comprehensive enough and players can fill in the gaps if they missed anything out.

A few tips and tricks for those who wondering what this is all about. This will serve as a reminder stored in a public space in case I return to this game with additional DLC. I've unlocked everything bar the DLC-exclusive heroine since I didn't play the previous game and don't care for it enough to install it for one more heroine.

1. If you bought the game legally, download the latest version as it included quality of life improvements like a mini-map, the ability to keep targets undressed after their mental state reaches despair etc. The game is still beatable even on the base version, it just takes longer and requires more effort.
2. Take note of when each target is available. The order is Nursery caretaker > blond high-school student > Nurse > Stewardess > Youtuber high-school student > DLC-exclusive heroine.
3. When each target is introduced, the last extract of text will say which carriage they use and which station they enter from. Once the target's social media account is discovered after pickpocketing their bags, players won't need to memorise the details as the game will do it automatically. The only exception is reportedly the DLC heroine who doesn't use social media.
4. For unlocking the gallery, it helps to use at least two save files when doing a run and to save at specific milestones so that progress isn't completely lost if an ending is accidentally triggered. Through experience, getting each heroine's true end and lewd end is usually enough to unlock all of their scenes in the gallery provided players know what they're doing.
5. To unlock all of the lewd scenes without triggering either ending, players need to progress through the social media chat lines until the penultimate tweet is unlocked (refer to the guide). Once that shows up in the target's account, DON'T reply to her message until all of the lewd scenes are unlocked.
6. There is one exception to the above rule. For the Youtuber high-schooler's true end, the penultimate tweet is MANDATORY to unlock as soon as possible as otherwise she won't progress to her lewd scenes until the story scenes on the train with the troll youtuber have been watched entirely. Her lewd scenes can still be unlocked following point 5 if going for her lewd end first.
7. It pays to work the target's various sensitivities as it saves time in the long run. The stewardess and youtuber only have one weak point to begin with so taking the time to develop back-ups increases available options if players failed to get into the right position in time during the station interval.
8. ALL body parts (even hands which start off as frigid for everyone) can be developed to maximum sensitivity provided players can be bothered to drag out the train parts and trigger the rape scene just before the target disembarks. At maximum sensitivity combined with the relevant activated skills, target sanity can be dropped to zero in a matter of seconds.
9. Money is used for two things: getting a temporary follower boost on social media and as a war chest for bribing the target if caught red-handed. Earning money is simple: the longer the time spent molesting the target and the more extreme the action, the higher the earnings. Even touching their face up to the stop before the target gets off can net income exceeding 100k for the daily tweet. Early on, pay for the temporary follower boost as every little helps when the skill points aren't maxed out yet.
10. Social media followers: the more the merrier. The in-game benefit of having a horde of followers is making the molestation phases easier. There are three categories on the right side of the screen when the target is within range: these translate roughly into "righteous civilians", "plain-clothes law enforcement" and "social media followers". If the count for the first two categories is high, it means lots of lines on the target. Getting caught red-handed by certain lines is an instant fail and players will need to decide how to deal with the ensuing mess. If the followers' count is maxed out at 50, the other categories will be minimised and players will find it ridiculously easy to work the targets even if they aren't backed in a corner.
11. For the 3P ending, it's the nursery caretaker and the youtuber. Simply work the targets as if one was going for their lewd endings in the social media platform. Once the penultimate tweet is unlocked, work the other target. No need to reply to the penultimate tweet; once players get them both lewd and have a minimum count in oral ejaculation the ending will automatically trigger after the day phase (I got mine on April 26th in-game).

I've uploaded my save file for those too lazy to unlock everything themselves and who want something more complete than post #40. Again, I'm not going to bother with the DLC-exclusive heroine. Players who want her scenes will have to unlock it themselves; it's not hard and her endings are dependent on how high her sensitivities are when she's lewd.

Attachments

Last edited:

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, interesting game but the time limit is annoying - is there any way to remove the time limit?

Thanks for posting the walkthrough!

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey, interesting game but the time limit is annoying - is there any way to remove the time limit?
No. Ask the other users who use cheat engine if it's possible to freeze the day count.

It doesn't matter either way. The circle designs its game around multiple rounds and New Game Plus. Not to mention if players know what they're doing each round can take less than 15 minutes to complete.

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No. Ask the other users who use cheat engine if it's possible to freeze the day count.

It doesn't matter either way. The circle designs its game around multiple rounds and New Game Plus. Not to mention if players know what they're doing each round can take less than 15 minutes to complete.
Yeah thats fair, i like more sandbox'y games but guess it will be multiple plays - dont like the grind much

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
No, he's saying that post number 40 (his own post at the end of page 2 of the thread) has an attachment to the save data.