What's new

ACT SIM [ベルゼブブ/Beelzebub] 満車率300% (RJ325126)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can anyone help me with this? Everything was fine yesterday and suddenly today, the game resolution suddenly become like this. Does anyone know the problem?
Choose full screen from the drop-down menu. It's the bottom option of the third item in the menu bar.

JAlter

Reputation score
Choose full screen from the drop-down menu. It's the bottom option of the third item in the menu bar.
Was doing that but it doesn't seem to fix it. The game is in fullscreen though, when playing the game and so on, but the resolution suddenly shrink when it's on the H scene

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Was doing that but it doesn't seem to fix it. The game is in fullscreen though, when playing the game and so on, but the resolution suddenly shrink when it's on the H scene
Isn't it normal for it to do that? I misunderstood your post, but after seeing the pictures that's what I'm seeing on my machine. If you want the full-screen version of the rape scenes, the gallery is your go-to option.

JAlter

Reputation score
Isn't it normal for it to do that? I misunderstood your post, but after seeing the pictures that's what I'm seeing on my machine. If you want the full-screen version of the rape scenes, the gallery is your go-to option.
This what it look like in the gallery mode. It kinda look like the character is out of the main frame? Pretty sure yesterday the display that I circle in the picture below fit to screen, but today it shrink lol

Edit :

Ok, somehow I found the solution. Had to go to regedit and delete everything about this game. Thank you nonetheless.
fix.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This what it look like in the gallery mode. It kinda look like the character is out of the main frame? Pretty sure yesterday the display that I circle in the picture below fit to screen, but today it shrink lol

Edit :

Ok, somehow I found the solution. Had to go to regedit and delete everything about this game. Thank you nonetheless.
View attachment 43678
Well, at least you solved it. Probably an issue with the Unity engine.

RMTB

Reputation score
Hm, anyone got save data featuring the 6th character from " "? That game appears to have problems running on my system.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Probably going to take some time to get akunaki blog to provide a brief guide.
Also, is there a skill point cap or are we allowed to max all the classes?

Kunoichi requires the 'Super kunoichi' to be 'registered'. Does she have a phone number? I think there are endings for her.

Also, how does 1 corrupt the girl for lewder state CGs? Is it only via Phone messages?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I haven't played that Kunoichi game, so I'm not 100% on which characters we're referring to, but the black-haired one that's on the cover for that game is in this (on train #1) and has two endings. I saw some standing portraits for a red-haired character that was evidently DLC for that game, but that's all she has. Maybe future DLC? Though after this circle teased DLC for their other train molestation game and then never released anything, I'm not expecting it just yet.

As for corruption, I just kept molesting/raping the targets and eventually unlocked the later scenes. I don't know if using the phone is necessary or not, as I usually just clicked random options if I bothered using it.

Also, just in case anyone's wondering about it, there's no way to decensor the game; everything relevant is either a .png or .mp4 file and the censor is baked in. There's no separate mosaic layer or anything like that.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Probably going to take some time to get akunaki blog to provide a brief guide.
Also, is there a skill point cap or are we allowed to max all the classes?

Kunoichi requires the 'Super kunoichi' to be 'registered'. Does she have a phone number? I think there are endings for her.

Also, how does 1 corrupt the girl for lewder state CGs? Is it only via Phone messages?
Akunaki isn't the only JP blog online that reviews and walkthroughs JP doujin games.
I've found another site with the list of endings, but it doesn't have detailed instructions on how to get there. There are enough broad hints available to pursue each ending, though I need to confirm the information myself before I think it's safe to share.

No skill point cap, on NG+ the first round on the train is done at base level. Once the protagonist reaches the school, all points acquired through level-up can be redistributed. After 2-3 runs players should have enough to max out all four skill trees.

DLC character doesn't need the phone number since her ending conditions are apparently tied to her body sensitivity and specific rape scenes executed.

The social media posts are tied to the endings, so players who can't read or don't bother with the correct choices won't get very far trying to get the character's true end. For the lewd end, it should be enough to rape them senseless until they enjoy the experience which is then reflected in their social media posts, a specific number of scenes is required as a prerequisite which is easily checked during the intervals.

Confirmed by the Ci-En: Money in this game is only used to temporarily boost the protagonist's follower count in his social media profile and as monetary compensation if he's caught in the act. Followers have two purposes: they act as a multiplier for currency earned as a benefit from posting pictures of the most recent train trip (the longer and lewder the actions the better) and they increase the chance of followers being on the same carriage as the protagonist which reduces the number of lines to deal with during the interactive scenes.

RMTB

Reputation score
Well my problem with the 6th character is moreso the game refuses to run without a locale emulator, and if I don't run it outside of that the game data for Kunochi won't be saved which won't unlock said 6th character.
Running my system with a JP locale does not seem to help.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well my problem with the 6th character is moreso the game refuses to run without a locale emulator, and if I don't run it outside of that the game data for Kunochi won't be saved which won't unlock said 6th character.
Running my system with a JP locale does not seem to help.
If you bought the Kunoichi game legitimately, then register the game from the file menu.
Once you do that, install this game.

If done correctly, the installation for this game despite the Unity engine will pick up the Kunoichi game and unlock the hidden character for play.
You won't need to do this with a local emulator, just having Unicode and JP text enabled will suffice.

RMTB

Reputation score
If you bought the Kunoichi game legitimately, then register the game from the file menu.
Once you do that, install this game.

If done correctly, the installation for this game despite the Unity engine will pick up the Kunoichi game and unlock the hidden character for play.
You won't need to do this with a local emulator, just having Unicode and JP text enabled will suffice.
"bought the Kunochi game legitimately"
Well... figured that was the issue. Thank you anyway.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
for the first girl true end you have to use the first options in the social media (something about children education) and get in the 6th car morning then you get some DNA results or something like that, is easier if you install the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator and activate all the texts traductor engines
for the youtuber girl seems to be get caugth and escape sometimes
this is my recomended build
1649913170481.png

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this is my recomended build
View attachment 43688
The skill trees are very simple: Max out one tree before progressing to the next. If you don't fill out the tree before moving on, you're wasting your time. The last two skills of each tree are +20% to experience earned and the tree's skills carrying over when switching to a different active skill tree.

Groper, Stalker and Stand in this order to max out. Don't touch Watcher since it doesn't offer anything useful to players who are doing the groping part properly.

By the third run players will have maxed out at level 50. After that it's a simple matter of respeccing the points after the first round of each playthrough.

XP boosts are required until the level cap of 50 is reached. From there, players just need to activate Groper and keep Stalker and Stand with their skills active. Remaining points are recommended in the Stalker ability which speeds up body part development (the blue bar which rises when it's molested) as some of the girls start off only sensitive to one part and more options in the train reduce the time spent on getting the endings.

Last edited:

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there is the guideto the finals

pocencer

Reputation score
Lol, I got basket gal pregnant end despite only cum outside

Any full gallery?
it use 5 event from despair to lewd, it is hard to see all event

Last edited:

charm12321

Reputation score
Is there any way to view the train molesting animations in some sort of gallery?

rekno2a5

Lurker
Reputation score
Guys, I'm having a problem with the cut in animation in the interactive part, it's only shows loading number when trying to pry the girl's bag or undressing her. is there anyone have the same problem and have a fix for this? I already try to update my k lite codec pack just in case and it's still shows nothing.

Reactions: Thy