What's new

best list of NTR games to try

Re: best list of NTR games to try

Some rpg-like games:
The NTRPG series.
Inevitable.
Hero Thug Party. -> Didn't play, I'm waiting for an update.
All the Spiral Legend (these are actual long RPG, with complete NTR routes) -> Didn't play, I don't feel my Japanese grasp is good enough.

Add the last U-Room game to those, it's a masterpiece
Also you can check on dlsite, just use google translate to do an advanced search and only search for games, most of the games there are not VNs but RPGMaker's or others

Add the last U-Room game to those, it's a masterpiece
Also you can check on dlsite, just use google translate to do an advanced search and only search for games, most of the games there are not VNs but RPGMaker's or others

Hero Thug Party is the last U-Room :)

how do u guys play ISO games?.. first time to try VN. :(

:D iso is not a game genre, it's standard for packed files, like *mdf,*rar,*zip....

Download poweriso/alcohol 120% and emulate them, you should look for tutorials on the internet

And as ments said, *.iso is a format

thanks for those how to iso game.. im just starting to enter world of VN and with trans i can realiy understand a little bit,, Biniku no Kaori ~Netori Netorare Yari Yarare~ i tried this one and felt its more on netori than netorare coz GF has no charm at all .. netori coz ur the one who u want to choose,,, gonna try now this jibril ep 4.. for ntr guros guys recommend pls a ntr eroge where the mc guy dont know whats happening then little by little girl is getting corrupt, has man pov or something like voyeur and see her girl..

I read about these two games that seem to fit in this genre.

Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru https :// vndb.org/v6593

Kedamono (Kazoku) tachi no Sumu Ie de ~Daikirai na Saitei Kazoku to Kanojo to no Netorare Doukyo Seikatsu~ https: // vndb.org/v15167

Anyone got additional info on them?

Thought I'd bump the thread to let people know that a full UI translation for Leane of Evil Blade is available on the translation subforum. Note that this doesn't contain any real story translation but you should be able to understand what's happening with VNR + LEC Power Translator or ATLAS

Found this gem a few days ago. Simple story, easy to understand with machine translation, and lots of perverted ntr scenes so far.

Sometimes simple is so good.

I love what your doing here and your message, and providing down load links as well. There needs to be more exposure for primarily NTR focused games and not Partial, Barely there or Netori Focused Games.

This thread made me smile.

To add my Opinion you should have True Blue and Triangle Blue on this list. Both games are Dripping with NTR and are my favorites.

With True A Underworld Auction house Picks girls from regular walks of life to be manipulated and trained into sexual slavery. The Auction picks people that are already in the chosen girls life to capture, enslave, sell or do whatever they see fit with the promise of wealth or power as a kind of sick game to be played out with winner take all. You play as her childhood friend that got approached as part of the game. You of course dont want this to happen to her and must stop it. I think 6? other people are chosen as well, Like a Teacher, Class Mate etc and you dont know who they are. 90% of the game is you failing her and her getting manipulated, used, raped etc. There is the win route of course, but blah (Also a fuck it you get the reward route as well lol) Its Fantastic and the Artwork is amazing.

With Triangle You play the very busy boyfriend of a girl. The opening has her getting into an accident and setting up a very close and touching relationship. However during all this a old friend of hers needs a place to stay for some reason and she ends up convincing you to let him stay with the two of you for a bit, and hes only after one thing. There are a couple other guys one at her work, one she tutors and another at school that are all after her as well so it has much the same formula as True where most of the guys are hunting her while your busy. This one has some other routes, you can cheat and nail her sister and mom, and some other girl you meet, but the majority of the game is focused on the NTR, and the route with the Childhood friend you let live with you branches a lot and is damn long and in-depth.

I hope this helps, and keep up the good fight!

Found this gem a few days ago. Simple story, easy to understand with machine translation, and lots of perverted ntr scenes so far.

Sometimes simple is so good.

I think that falls more into corruption then netorare. you are playing the girl so you choose the men you want to sleep with. no one is being taken from you (the player) in this case.

I love what your doing here and your message, and providing down load links as well. There needs to be more exposure for primarily NTR focused games and not Partial, Barely there or Netori Focused Games.

This thread made me smile.

To add my Opinion you should have True Blue and Triangle Blue on this list. Both games are Dripping with NTR and are my favorites.

With True A Underworld Auction house Picks girls from regular walks of life to be manipulated and trained into sexual slavery. The Auction picks people that are already in the chosen girls life to capture, enslave, sell or do whatever they see fit with the promise of wealth or power as a kind of sick game to be played out with winner take all. You play as her childhood friend that got approached as part of the game. You of course dont want this to happen to her and must stop it. I think 6? other people are chosen as well, Like a Teacher, Class Mate etc and you dont know who they are. 90% of the game is you failing her and her getting manipulated, used, raped etc. There is the win route of course, but blah (Also a fuck it you get the reward route as well lol) Its Fantastic and the Artwork is amazing.

With Triangle You play the very busy boyfriend of a girl. The opening has her getting into an accident and setting up a very close and touching relationship. However during all this a old friend of hers needs a place to stay for some reason and she ends up convincing you to let him stay with the two of you for a bit, and hes only after one thing. There are a couple other guys one at her work, one she tutors and another at school that are all after her as well so it has much the same formula as True where most of the guys are hunting her while your busy. This one has some other routes, you can cheat and nail her sister and mom, and some other girl you meet, but the majority of the game is focused on the NTR, and the route with the Childhood friend you let live with you branches a lot and is damn long and in-depth.

I hope this helps, and keep up the good fight!

ah, yes indeed. lilim darkness titles are great, but the problem is, there are SO many. that's their business practice, to make NTR games. there simply would be to many or in this case, almost all their games need to be listed. i will hunt down and upload a few of their titles, they really do need to be played. starting with true blue and triangle. Those 2 would be best because their NTR scenes can be completely avoided, which makes it all the more hot when you fuck up and let your girl get taken.

ah, yes indeed. lilim darkness titles are great, but the problem is, there are SO many. that's their business practice, to make NTR games. there simply would be to many or in this case, almost all their games need to be listed. i will hunt down and upload a few of their titles, they really do need to be played. starting with true blue and triangle. Those 2 would be best because their NTR scenes can be completely avoided, which makes it all the more hot when you fuck up and let your girl get taken.

Related to lilim darkness, I loved Dark Blue OVA so how good is the VN? I know it's pretty dark with gore on it (and THAT legendary scene, which my pal who tried to play the game couldn't finish cause of it), but how's the NTR feeling?

been a while since i seen the OVA, but iirc it only has to do with the haired girl? the VN has many girls that can be NTR'd which makes it a much grander scheme.

there is no time to develop story in the OVA like there is in the VN. only problem is VN is in japanese so machine translation is iffy at best. also you need a guide if you want to get every ending. there is a huge amount of endings (with most being ntr / bad ends).

I think that falls more into corruption then netorare. you are playing the girl so you choose the men you want to sleep with. no one is being taken from you (the player) in this case.

*shrug* I'm not sure what you say is ntr, but it's got everything I'm looking for. (and it's tagged as ntr)
Newly married wife, only has sex with their husband once, then falls into a spiral of corruption that leads her to have prostitution with the rest of the city, eventually turning her into a slut yes.
If anything I'd say it's corruption and ntr. It's not like it can't have both.

*shrug* I'm not sure what you say is ntr, but it's got everything I'm looking for. (and it's tagged as ntr)
Newly married wife, only has sex with their husband once, then falls into a spiral of corruption that leads her to have prostitution with the rest of the city, eventually turning her into a slut yes.
If anything I'd say it's corruption and ntr. It's not like it can't have both.

it's true it can have both, but as a player you dont feel that heart gripe that your women is being taken and used by some asshole just to satisfy his lust.

if you are playing the female, that feeling just doesn't exist. you are basically just finding the next H scene to fap too. the husband thing just feels like a backstory to get the plot moving, but isn't played on very much.

this is just my opinion of course. if you get that excitement then that's what counts.

I'm trying to find a good ntr rpg/VN with an english patch.
I've played the majority of the games posted here, I'm just wondering if there are any not so well known ones I'm missing...

I'm trying to find a good ntr rpg/VN with an english patch.
I've played the majority of the games posted here, I'm just wondering if there are any not so well known ones I'm missing...

This game's translated a few weeks ago.

aren't you just a prostitute in that game?

edit: oh damn, this is news to me. lilim darkness is working on another blue game

Dearest Blue. looks like there are 2 girls that are into you. one is a childhood friend, another is recent friend. both are star idols. due to their job, they are easy to be taken advantage off by the fans, producers, managers etc. so their is gonna be a wide range of people to potentially take your girls.

i just hope it's map movement. nothing better in NTR then going to a place and your girl is being seduced by men somewhere else.

Last edited:
Back