What's new

best list of NTR games to try

Re: best list of NTR games to try

Btw as much as I like ntr I still prefer for the MC to get revenge. So can someone recommend some where the MC gets ntred but gets revenge? :confused:

i love this too, like the MC getting character development too, its very nice and reliefs emotion, like a 2nd pleasure, you will feel refreshed but still empty after the revenge is done

Exactly, it's even better for me when the mc is kept in the dark on what's going on, only the reader seeing the change in the heroine personality. That's why I don't mind stupid mc :p

Yes thats right, MC's are stupid (most of them) and it has a nice feel when the MC really dont know anything and we "players" know everything what happened, like you will recgonize each the most little behaviour changing from the Girl to the guy

In fact it's difficult for me to enjoy "normal" nukige (as in simple story+simple sex), they lack the emotional impact you find in more psychological fetishes like gradual corruption or NTR.

Really true, most of Nukige really can't get to me if not their art is so impressive, i like to play games that really cant hit me in the face with "feels" and NTR are most of them, they really have impact, but there are some "normal" games that are very good too

"feel the pain and frustration" ouch.
If i got more Emotional than i already am, i will be shedding tears while mastubating.
I will not lie and tell you guys that somtimes i do watch NTR series, it's good but when i'm done. the feelings of begin betrayed and cast aside linger for a while and that is the feeling i hate the most. I self-inserting myself as the MC is the reason of course. I guess it will take some times to get used to..

I think that is the feeling that NTR-bros are seeking, like you want to get something new, diffirent and then just got hit with such depressing feelings, i like to put my shoes into the MC's not only NTR games but normal games, even Manga, Anime too.

I find its cool and that is the true way to feel and enjoy something, let your mind flow along the game/manga/anime and feel it

Maybe i should just completely stop emphasis on the MC and just self-inserting as the girl as Teaz said.

Yeah, you should do that, Senpai.

Only by then you'll taste the true pleasure of NTR, Senpai.

Besides NTRPG, how many of these are in english? It kind of loses the impact if you can't understand what's going on, after all.

For the rpg maker games, Minako (Happy Life) is in english and the ntr is really well done I thought, with a proper build up and really hot pay off. Not a big fan of the character design but the art is solid.

Rhodes Fortress has some ntr elements with a childhood friend completely oblivious and the intense corruption of the main character. With a loose definition of ntr you can even include Sangeki of Gear since you play a beloved and respected girl in a small village, so in a way you kind of betray their trust, that's what I felt anyway. Both those games are really good regardless.

Married Warrior Emma is heavy on ntr but I couldn't get past the art and lack of diversity in CG, it wasn't to my liking. So I don't really know if it's good.

And currently m1zuki is translating Netorare Imouto Misaki which looks really good. He translated most of those games btw, so he's kind of a ntr god around these parts.

Last edited:

I have a simple rpgmaker maker game that focus on ntr that I work on when taking a break from my main project. What sort of ideas would you guys like to implement?
To give you some background, the MC ia a female that needs to find a second job to pay her student loans. She lives with her boyfriend who she loves but doesnt help out at home or by finding a job, which is driving a wedge between them.

I have a simple rpgmaker maker game that focus on ntr that I work on when taking a break from my main project. What sort of ideas would you guys like to implement?
To give you some background, the MC ia a female that needs to find a second job to pay her student loans. She lives with her boyfriend who she loves but doesnt help out at home or by finding a job, which is driving a wedge between them.

I would recommend that you are more original, i have seen a lot of games which like to add a pervert at every single job but i would recommend other thing:

-Those who may be interested in fucking the mc may have a % chance of appearing when you are working at x job. They have different chances because they have a schedule in their lifes.

-Works should be divided in "low money, low risk" and "high money, high risk", risk being the probability that one of the individuals who want to fuck them appear.

-Give different motives to "why x wants to fuck her", you may add someone who fell in love with her in the past or even someone who thinks that she has the potential to become a great slut and want to corrupt her.

-I would recommend too that you use stats for the mc, even more, create a few if you can because it will make the game feel more unique. Because its a game of ntr i would recommend to add a "submission stat", "corruption stat" and "exhibitionism stat". In most types of ntr you would find a combination of those. I would change the situations depending on how high each stat is.

-This is optional but would be good if you could add "traits", for example weak-willed, fetishist, slave... and that having those traits has consequences. It would even determine what the mc likes the most.

Now about money and normal mechanics:

-I recommend that you need to pay x money each week, having a low risk work means that after paying the money for the week you will have almost nothing,.

-Its important to add different activities outside of work that would increase the normal stats, for example if you go to a gym you can increase stats like "strenght, agility...", they are important if you want to be able to reverse a situation in which you would be raped, or even payback.

-About jobs i would just add normal ones and some which would be hidden (because you need corruption or your character wouldnt want to do them). But its important that those who want to rape the mc can have a "first contact" even if its a low chance on some jobs.

-You have to develop the relationship between the mc and her boyfriend, even more i would change the scenes if she gets high corruption or some special fetish.

Thats all about my recommendations.

Last edited:

Isn't the feeling of NTR weak when your main character is a woman? From her point of view, its more like cheating than the feeling of having someone taken away from you.

Isn't the feeling of NTR weak when your main character is a woman? From her point of view, its more like cheating than the feeling of having someone taken away from you.

Cheating and netorare are quite hard to differentiate. For example, for me netorare type a (in which the heroine willingly cheats) is plainly cheating, it doesnt matter the perspective.

For me netorare means that the sex is forced, be it circunstances, blackmail... if you are willing its always plainly cheating, another thing is that the girl then starts to like the sex and feels less guilty with time, but thats just one of the possible developments.

And just one question, from what you have said, when your main character is a woman the ntr feeling would be found if your boyfriend is having sex with another woman, if its right then your definition of netorare needs that "you are in the perspective of the one who doesnt have sex", if not then you are too partial.

i agree. the heartstrings dont get pulled as hard when you play as the female because nothing is being taken from you.

oh and beat blade haruka comes out tomorrow. please, if you can, purchase it before you pirate it. we need to support official releases in the west if we ever want to continue playing professionally translated games.

Indeed, it feels more like a corruption game when the mc is female. For a proper ntr, I think it's way better to use a male mc.

update, beat blade haruka is being pushed until feb. 29th due to the payments system still being down and will continue to be pushed until it is fixed.

the email i received

bump. updated with beat blade haruka.

ironic coming from the guy who is handing out the easy to download link.

If any media is well created, it'll be purchased.

Can you get your girls fucked by other men in Beat Blades Haruka like Beat angel escalayer?

Can you get your girls fucked by other men in Beat Blades Haruka like Beat angel escalayer?

yup

otherwise i wouldn't include it in my best NTR games list =p

yup

I hope i don't go there >.<

yup

That's really nice. Is this the first English released NTR game? Im definitely going to buy this. Now let's wait for Oyako Rankan or Tsumamigui 3 being translated :D

That's really nice. Is this the first English released NTR game? Im definitely going to buy this. Now let's wait for Oyako Rankan or Tsumamigui 3 being translated :D

Oyako Rankan would be amazing if it got a english translation <3
But it there even a chance? ._.

Oyako Rankan would be amazing if it got a english translation <3
But it there even a chance? ._.

Well idk. But machine translation is a pain in the ass to read for me because english is not my first language.

Well idk. But machine translation is a pain in the ass to read for me because english is not my first language.

Same as me, But even if your first language was English.
Machine translation is just bad generally does not matter :>

Back