What's new

best list of NTR games to try

Re: best list of NTR games to try

Not that simple but close. If the girl doesn't have interest in the MC then it's not ntr otherwise 90% of H ever made could be considered ntr. Another thing, if the girl is in a relationship with the guy and has sex with others of her own free will (not forced, blackmailed, raped)from the start it's not considered ntr, it's just cheating.

But you are right though, ntr doesn't HAVE to happen in front of the MC. He could go through the game none the wiser. Just: The girl must also have feelings for MC (not necessarily deep feelings of love but at least affectionate) , MC is not the girl herself (many devs try to pull this one) and at any time the girl was originally unwilling to sleep with other men.

yeah, exactly how i feel. which is all these games i posted. the women do like the MC and are forced or blackmailed into having sex with others.

if i may ask, what do you consider ntr? i dont think ntr has to happen directly in front of the MC to be ntr. just the girl has to be wanted by the MC and some else is banging her. at least most people in the thread seem to agree or think.
Indeed, a good NTR doesn't even need to give you immediate sex scenes. Just the way relationship are changing, the way the female character behaves, the lies that the reader can spot: if it's well done, it can be awesome.

Another thing, if the girl is in a relationship with the guy and has sex with others of her own free will (not forced, blackmailed, raped)from the start it's not considered ntr, it's just cheating.
I kindly disagree with that, to my understanding that there are 3 main NTR categories:
- NTR with the woman being blackmailed and forced by another dude with gradual "corruption" until she likes it and cheats willingly.
- NTR with the woman being seduced by another man (without actual blackmail). It's cheating alright, but it's NTR. See for a good example of that one.
- NTR with the woman being blackmailed and forced by another dude but this time without her ever enjoying it. Feels hardly like a proper NTR IMO.

Last edited:

Indeed, a good NTR doesn't even need to give you immediate sex scenes. Just the way relationship are changing, the way the female character behaves, the lies that the reader can spot: if it's well done, it can be awesome.

I kindly disagree with that, to my understanding that there are 3 main NTR categories:
- NTR with the woman being blackmailed and forced by another dude with gradual "corruption" until she likes it and cheats willingly.
- NTR with the woman being seduced by another man (without actual blackmail). It's cheating alright, but it's NTR. See for a good example of that one.
- NTR with the woman being blackmailed and forced by another dude but this time without her ever enjoying it. Feels hardly like a proper NTR IMO.

Ahhh, true enough. Sorry, I wasn't specific enough in that post. There's a lot of NTR with that second theme where the girl is bored in or tired of the relationship and seeks excitement elsewhere. Actually one of the NTR themes I like more.
Being seduced is still like being talked into something. What I meant is the woman purposely goes out seducing other men into having sex with her of her own free will and not being talked into or seduced herself. And she does so from the start, not later down the road in her relationship. Tsuma Kanraku and ,one of my own favs, don't involve being forced, raped, blackmailed...but the girls are talked into cheating which I do still consider NTR. Very small difference I know, but hey.

if i may ask, what do you consider ntr? i dont think ntr has to happen directly in front of the MC to be ntr. just the girl has to be wanted by the MC and some else is banging her. at least most people in the thread seem to agree or think.

I consider ntr only when the guy is aware of it. Because ntr is japanese for cuckold and you cant have a cuckold if the guy isnt aware of it.

Ahhh, true enough. Sorry, I wasn't specific enough in that post. There's a lot of NTR with that second theme where the girl is bored in or tired of the relationship and seeks excitement elsewhere. Actually one of the NTR themes I like more.
Being seduced is still like being talked into something. What I meant is the woman purposely goes out seducing other men into having sex with her of her own free will and not being talked into or seduced herself. And she does so from the start, not later down the road in her relationship. Tsuma Kanraku and ,one of my own favs, don't involve being forced, raped, blackmailed...but the girls are talked into cheating which I do still consider NTR. Very small difference I know, but hey.
I understand and agree with you mostly, but limits can be blurry. :p
A variation of that one is when a potential love interest (for example childhood friend) gets interested in another man beside the mc. The love wasn't fulfilled, but it still feels ntr in a way.

I consider ntr only when the guy is aware of it. Because ntr is japanese for cuckold and you cant have a cuckold if the guy isnt aware of it.
I love it when the NTR is behind the mc back but somehow gets through the reader :)
Like in for example, I recommend that one!

A variation of that one is when a potential love interest (for example childhood friend) gets interested in another man beside the mc. The love wasn't fulfilled, but it still feels ntr in a way.

I did say it was a very small difference lol.

Hmm...that one is situational for me. Like, main love interest was infact interested in mc but ended up also falling for another friend and ended up dating him instead. In that situation I would definitely say NTR. Hell even with the girl not falling for the mc until after she was dating another guy and chose to stay with that guy instead of going with the mc. I would even consider that NTR, sorta.

But if the mc had a one-sided love for childhood friend with her never seeing him as anything but a friend and her falling for another guy and thus dating him. I just can't see that as NTR. Maybe it's because it'll make NTR so commonplace in....well EVERYTHING. I can't even count the number of games, animes and manga/doujinshi that has a story like that. It would seriously kill the appeal for me.

Kinda like if each and every game featured huge-breasted women.

I love it when the NTR is behind the mc back but somehow gets through the reader :)
Like in for example, I recommend that one!

Honto no Kimochi?

Meh, that's nothing compared to and , both made by the same circle, but far more savage...

I did say it was a very small difference lol.

Hmm...that one is situational for me. Like, main love interest was infact interested in mc but ended up also falling for another friend and ended up dating him instead. In that situation I would definitely say NTR. Hell even with the girl not falling for the mc until after she was dating another guy and chose to stay with that guy instead of going with the mc. I would even consider that NTR, sorta.
Yes, more like that, the second is more classical drama than ntr, even if I don't doubt that something like friendzone ntr exist... :D

Honto no Kimochi?

Meh, that's nothing compared to and , both made by the same circle, but far more savage...
I prefer Honto no Kimochi, it has better ntr progression IMO, and I loved how lively and cute the heroine was.
But the other 2 are enjoyable too :)
Still waiting for their next game...

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question.
But how do you guys enjoy NTR?
Because when i watch/play it i really get frustrated and depressed.
Maybe im just to emotional? T_T

Maybe i will try to play NTR Games one day. Thanks for the list though. ^_^

Last edited:

Maybe im just to emotionally? T_T

You're frustated? That's because you're seeing it from the point of view of the MC, Senpai.

Try self-inserting as the girl. You'll enjoy it a whole lot more, Senpai.

Maybe im just to emotionally? T_T

I very rarely self insert in games, movies, books... so I don't really get frustrated. What I find appealing in ntr games (and vanilla games with a female MC to an extent) is that the focus is on the girl, her feelings, her lust... I'm so tired of H games where the sex is a reward, the harem ending and all that. It doesn't feel real. What I find hot in ntr is the point of view of the woman, how she knows she's doing something wrong but can't help herself, how she usually gives in to her pleasure.

Honestly I find it boring when there's too much emphasis on a pathetic loser MC, that's not what I look for in a ntr game

You're frustated? That's because you're seeing it from the point of view of the MC, Senpai.

Try self-inserting as the girl. You'll enjoy it a whole lot more, Senpai.

I very rarely self insert in games, movies, books... so I don't really get frustrated. What I find appealing in ntr games (and vanilla games with a female MC to an extent) is that the focus is on the girl, her feelings, her lust... I'm so tired of H games where the sex is a reward, the harem ending and all that. It doesn't feel real. What I find hot in ntr is the point of view of the woman, how she knows she's doing something wrong but can't help herself, how she usually gives in to her pleasure.

Honestly I find it boring when there's too much emphasis on a pathetic loser MC, that's not what I look for in a ntr game

"I find it boring when there's too much emphasis on a pathetic loser MC"
That i can agree with you. If the MC is just so pathetic to emphasis on, i feel the same.
But most of the NTR Series i personally know about it's mostly that the women is sexually frustrated and rather telling the significant other they rather have sex with a random guy.

Maybe i should just completely stop emphasis on the MC and just self-inserting as the girl as Teaz said.

"I find it boring when there's too much emphasis on a pathetic loser MC"
That i can agree with you. If the MC is just so pathetic to emphasis on, i feel the same.
But most of the NTR Series i personally know about it's mostly that the women is sexually frustrated and rather telling the significant other they rather have sex with a random guy.

Maybe i should just completely stop emphasis on the MC and just self-inserting as the girl as Teaz said.

In my case i like ntr however only if it doesnt have too much emotional focus, i like seeing how characters fall into corruption, resisting at first and accepting later, so thats what i like about ntr.

However there are some ntr games that are too "heavy" for me.

Besides NTRPG, how many of these are in english? It kind of loses the impact if you can't understand what's going on, after all.

Ummm, can I recommend some RPGMaker Games too?

Although I can't provide the link, you can easily get these games from Nyaa.

Anyway, the NTR RPGMaker I recommend are :
>Shadowcore (Shadow Garden)
>Sword Princess Sisteina (Circle Gyu!)
>Treasure Hunter (Circle Gyu!)
>NTRPG Series
>Daily Life of Minako (Happy Life)
>Parallel Fantasy IF + (Circle Kame)
>Arms Devicer + (Circle Kame)
>Superior Stone (Niimi+)
>Confusion World (Niimi+)
>Holy Knight Oliane (Clymenia)
>Netorare Imouto Misaki
>メニミス(Menimisu?)
>Married Warrior Emma (Heisendou)

^
most of them are translated. If you ask for english VN, then wait till next week.

NTR is something very hard to explain but yet so easy to enjoy

i mean its something new, that really no one normal will think about in real life

putting your shoes in to MC's and follow the emotion

feel the pain and frustration and yet you will get excited when you see the reaction of the main female getting raped, blackmailed etc...

even if the game don't put the "player" into the MC's shoes you will have your own way to enjoy it as a watcher

both ways are brilliant ways to enjoy NTR games

the dark side of the plot will really make you feel disgusted but yet so enjoyable

i dont know if anyone feels the same way like me, but thats what NTR games are to me, the excitement yet so frustrating experience is something that other games cant deliver as easy as NTR games

Besides NTRPG, how many of these are in english? It kind of loses the impact if you can't understand what's going on, after all.

none, that's why i included a programs to auto translate the game as you read.

Btw as much as I like ntr I still prefer for the MC to get revenge. So can someone recommend some where the MC gets ntred but gets revenge? :confused:

i mean its something new, that really no one normal will think about in real life

feel the pain and frustration and yet you will get excited when you see the reaction of the main female getting raped, blackmailed etc...

even if the game don't put the "player" into the MC's shoes you will have your own way to enjoy it as a watcher

the dark side of the plot will really make you feel disgusted but yet so enjoyable
Exactly, it's even better for me when the mc is kept in the dark on what's going on, only the reader seeing the change in the heroine personality. That's why I don't mind stupid mc :p

i dont know if anyone feels the same way like me, but thats what NTR games are to me, the excitement yet so frustrating experience is something that other games cant deliver as easy as NTR games
In fact it's difficult for me to enjoy "normal" nukige (as in simple story+simple sex), they lack the emotional impact you find in more psychological fetishes like gradual corruption or NTR.

"feel the pain and frustration" ouch.
If i got more Emotional than i already am, i will be shedding tears while mastubating.
I will not lie and tell you guys that somtimes i do watch NTR series, it's good but when i'm done. the feelings of begin betrayed and cast aside linger for a while and that is the feeling i hate the most. I self-inserting myself as the MC is the reason of course. I guess it will take some times to get used to..

Back