What's new

best list of NTR games to try

Re: best list of NTR games to try

ah, then in that case. i'd like to try it if it doesn't require a manual to figure out what to do, what to gather and what key item is needed to progress. really dislike rpgmaker games because of how hard it is to progress sometimes.

@Darted
Can you make Makai Tenshi Jibril 4 split-ed in part or put it on torrent?
Because 2.4 GB in one go is rather hard for my bandwidth.
I Would also recommended Make me Lover ~Darkness~ for NTR game(I think its counted as NTR since they are your lover in vanilla version)

here you are, sorry it had to take so long

i think that if you play the female and just go around getting raped with no male to make the connection with. it shouldn't be ntr since the woman isn't really cheating or being forced to cheat.

agree.

but trust me, buster is really a NTR game. yes, u play as a girl but the guy is ur BF and the other girls is guy's little sister. i dont whant to do spoiler but the ntr scene here is really good. the cons is: required grind and some puzzle are boring but the other stuff is great (imho).

in general a good ntr games required to play as a guy (for better empathy) but game like buster or roha fortress is an perfect exemple as a game that can be NTR even with female protagonist.

Quick Question... are all these games not translated?

Also, how can I find out if it's translated or not? (For future references)

Other than that, this is quite the smashing thread, will download one of these, probably Beat Angel Escalayer, Tsuma Shiro, or Oyako Rankan (hopefully they're translated, I love me a good story and I just can't read Japanese even to save my life)

Last edited:

Can anyone help me understand how Leane works? Without an interface translation it seems very difficult to play this game even at the easiest level. What's the goal of the game? How do girls get captured? What are the various options for your party members stationed at forts? And so on. The game seems to have a lot of promise but I'm quite confused.

Other than that, this is quite the smashing thread, will download one of these, probably Beat Angel Escalayer, Tsuma Shiro, or Oyako Rankan (hopefully they're translated, I love me a good story and I just can't read Japanese even to save my life)

copy the name of the game u are lokking for and see in the traslation threads (partial and full topic) if there is a partial or full trasl. if not, well... u are a very unlucky guy.

nostram said:
Can anyone help me understand how Leane works? Without an interface translation it seems very difficult to play this game even at the easiest level. What's the goal of the game? How do girls get captured? What are the various options for your party members stationed at forts? And so on. The game seems to have a lot of promise but I'm quite confused.

i dont remember what each button does but u can dig into the lean topic and see if anyone have write a menu traslation. for the purpose of the game, is a strategy game, u must conquer all, thats it. hire mercenaries, level up ur unit/leader, fight the opposite camp etcc. if enemy defeat a camp and all the unit inside, will capture the leader girl inside that camp. if u not rescue them within a certain time/turn the girls will be raped and become enemy allied.

none of the games are translated except the prologue of tsuma shibori and even that it's not that much. you can use a machine translation on most of these games and you can follow along with a generalization of what's going on.

Definitely gotta have Tsumamigui 3 on there if you have Tsuma Shibori and Oyako Rankan. Too bad Alicesoft continues its trend of not having NTR scenes for the whole cast though.

Elf definitely has godlike stuff. Would definitely look into getting the rest of their NTR titles on the list.

Would vote against Viper-RSR though. It's pretty light on the NTR in my opinion. Only two or so scenes that really use it.

One VN I'd like to suggest would be this one:
vndb(.)org/v12949

Married dude decides it would be hot to try lending his wife out to other men. The wife is initially reluctant, but ends up enjoying it way more than he does. It also has a sequel.

Thanks for making this list!

more moar mowr !! keep those recommendations coming :D:D stacking ntr games until i got time to play them :D

vndb(.)org/v12949

Married dude decides it would be hot to try lending his wife out to other men. The wife is initially reluctant, but ends up enjoying it way more than he does. It also has a sequel.

Lmao that title is waaaaay too long.
( Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku Binkan Tsuma to Zetsurin Daigakusei )

I think you're suppose to let them get captured and then fucked. But I've been doing it and it's not working. You're suppose to use a crystal ball mechanic, but it shows up empty on mine.

Definitely gotta have Tsumamigui 3 on there if you have Tsuma Shibori and Oyako Rankan. Too bad Alicesoft continues its trend of not having NTR scenes for the whole cast though.

Elf definitely has godlike stuff. Would definitely look into getting the rest of their NTR titles on the list.

Would vote against Viper-RSR though. It's pretty light on the NTR in my opinion. Only two or so scenes that really use it.

vndb(.)org/v12949

you're totally right on tsumamigui 3. uploading it to megaz right now. viper-rsr has quite a lot of scenes of heroine rape. 3 scenes are directly in front of the protag and crew, but a few more happen non-directly. aka tsumamigui, tsuma shibori and oyako rankan scenes dont happen directly in front of the MC, but we can come to an agreement that those are definitely ntr. that's how i view viper as ntr.

edit: added tsumamigui 3

Last edited:

none of the games are translated except the prologue of tsuma shibori and even that it's not that much. you can use a machine translation on most of these games and you can follow along with a generalization of what's going on.

I'm pretty much new to these, so I gotta ask.... how can I get a machine translation of Oyako Rankan?

EDIT: OH, and how can I adjust the screen for the game? I can't seem to find it D:

Last edited:

My ITH cant hook Oyako Rankan too. Any solution?:(
Is Beat Blades Haruka a NTR game? English version will be released in 2/23/2016.

Last edited:

My ITH cant hook Oyako Rankan too. Any solution?:(
Is Beat Blades Haruka a NTR game? English version will be released in 2/23/2016.

to both of you. make sure on ith you click

1. process
2. attach to oyako rankan
3. in the blank space next to oyako rankan in the ITH program, copy and paste /HS-20@53D8F5
4. program should now start picking up text. in the drop box below the white empty space, you can now choose user hooks as the text to pull.
you may have to let 1 line run in the visual novel for ITH to see the change

and yes, haruka is very much NTR. it's the same as escalayer. rape any time you lose a battle.

ill be adding the instructions onto the oyako rankan spoiler box.

Last edited:

Only Leane is really pure NTR. Viper is just rape but I guess you could call it NTR. The rest are either a mixed bag at best or just not really NTR.

if i may ask, what do you consider ntr? i dont think ntr has to happen directly in front of the MC to be ntr. just the girl has to be wanted by the MC and some else is banging her. at least most people in the thread seem to agree or think.

Beat Angel Escalayer and Viper RSR is NTR? Well I never knew! o.o

if i may ask, what do you consider ntr? i dont think ntr has to happen directly in front of the MC to be ntr. just the girl has to be wanted by the MC and some else is banging her. at least most people in the thread seem to agree or think.

Not that simple but close. If the girl doesn't have interest in the MC then it's not ntr otherwise 90% of H ever made could be considered ntr. Another thing, if the girl is in a relationship with the guy and has sex with others of her own free will (not forced, blackmailed, raped)from the start it's not considered ntr, it's just cheating.

But you are right though, ntr doesn't HAVE to happen in front of the MC. He could go through the game none the wiser. Just: The girl must also have feelings for MC (not necessarily deep feelings of love but at least affectionate) , MC is not the girl herself (many devs try to pull this one) and at any time the girl was originally unwilling to sleep with other men.

Back