What's new

Birthdays

Re: Birthdays

Rule 34 of birthday cake. GO!

Happy Birthday, Rule 34!

Happy Birthday Rule. May your day be blessed.

Rule 34 of birthday cake. GO!

Ask and ye shall conceive-- Receive. I meant receive. Actually, you don't have to ask. Ve have vays to make you conceive.

Thanks everybody! I had a great day, and my presents even arrived in time. I'm most happy about volume 6 of the Deadpool trade paperbacks, which is vastly superior to 5.

Ask and ye shall conceive-- Receive. I meant receive. Actually, you don't have to ask. Ve have vays to make you conceive.

Thanks everybody! I had a great day, and my presents even arrived in time. I'm most happy about volume 6 of the Deadpool trade paperbacks, which is vastly superior to 5.

Oh gawds yes~! Something to fap to! Happy Birthday Rule 34~!

Happy birthday Squiddy, and may you have many more.

Happy Birthday Unknown Squid!

Thank you muchly to both the peoples here and in the profile visitor messages. Been a good one. Dad came back for a weekend visit from Italy, I got to torment my family as normal by being almost impossible to treat to things, and just check out the awesome cake that my little sister made me! :3

C6WNW.jpg

That is quite the awesome cake there Squiddy. Happy Birthday, though I think your sister's well wishes takes the cake... pun kind of intended.

Thank you muchly to both the peoples here and in the profile visitor messages. Been a good one. Dad came back for a weekend visit from Italy, I got to torment my family as normal by being almost impossible to treat to things, and just check out the awesome cake that my little sister made me! :3

i thought that was just your user name, i didn't realise you go giggity over squids.

Happy b-day Smokey. I hope you have a good one.

Most of the people feel happy to become own Birthday. But I am not agree those person who like it. Because not a birthday, it is the near the death day ok. So Not Enjoy felt that Good position in life. means to achieve the SUCCESS.

Most of the people feel happy to become own Birthday. But I am not agree those person who like it. Because not a birthday, it is the near the death day ok. So Not Enjoy felt that Good position in life. means to achieve the SUCCESS.

WAT.

picture.php

I'm calling douchebag on the fact that the above post makes absolutely no fucking sense. (and it's a bot.)

Or Ranger could ninja me. Ranger is not a bot, therefore, the post above *hers* then.

Back