What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I did a quick skim through the thread (mostly by ctrl+F every single page) and couldn't figure out how furniture works. I purchase some furnitures from the slum dealer, but when I use the item it just disappears. How I place them?

Bubbada

Reputation score
I did a quick skim through the thread (mostly by ctrl+F every single page) and couldn't figure out how furniture works. I purchase some furnitures from the slum dealer, but when I use the item it just disappears. How I place them?
In your Guild Home there's a lady at the reception. She can change the layout of your apartment and tell you how many points you've collected for each style.
Using the item in your inventory adds to these points.

Each style comes with a different benefit:
Normal: Nothing (afaik)
Poor: increased item drop rate
Casual: Increased EXP for Konoha
Luxury: Increased Money
Citadel / Cathedral: Inreased DEF and Magic DEF
Erotic: Decreased ZP during fights (according to the MTL)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Well idk if she get married, i have it in jp, i only know she is with the mayor and pregnant
Though the sprite shows the mayor, it's just one of the customers from the prostitute shop that you get married to once you lose your powers.

Nihara

Reputation score
it's a shame a little, it had much more potential but it lacked in story lines

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
Though the sprite shows the mayor, it's just one of the customers from the prostitute shop that you get married to once you lose your powers.
you know how to trigger the event? , I have read that after you are defeated in yaagurfis's fortress and you are sold as a slave , a client of the brothel buys you. I don't know if it's true or you need some conditions to trigger the event.

haminhhuy

Reputation score
1643107124856.png
how to clear this status?
please help me

Last edited by a moderator:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yes, once you birth a Human Baby you lose your Magical Girl Powers. Which is why the Bandits are always trying to rape and kidnap magic girls and you have to save them all the time.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Man grinding lolimon levels takes a lot of time. Am I missing some sort of trick bring the levels of newly found lolimons up quickly?

Edit: Also, how do you increase their ability skills? Like the fire skill to burn off vines, diving skills, swiming etc.?

Last edited:

haminhhuy

Reputation score
Yes, once you birth a Human Baby you lose your Magical Girl Powers. Which is why the Bandits are always trying to rape and kidnap magic girls and you have to save them all the time.
What if I give birth to a monster?

haminhhuy

Reputation score
I try to get rid of Jack's debt. and it's hard to keep myself from getting pregnant

Bubbada

Reputation score
I try to get rid of Jack's debt. and it's hard to keep myself from getting pregnant
You can buy "Cleaning"-Pills at the middle vendor in the slums. As long as you use 1 before going to sleep you won't get pregnant.
These pills (the image is 6 red pills in a blister) clean your Uterus of any semen or fertilized eggs.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Man grinding lolimon levels takes a lot of time. Am I missing some sort of trick bring the levels of newly found lolimons up quickly?

Edit: Also, how do you increase their ability skills? Like the fire skill to burn off vines, diving skills, swiming etc.?
You level up their "World Skills" per say, but doing their quests. 1st quest is Lv 2 and 2nd quest is Lv 3

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Getting pregnant with a human child is fine, just don't give birth.

You can get abortions for all births on the lowest floor of the Guild building in the starting city (where you woke up right at the start of the game). There is an NPC there who will clear Konoha of pregnancies & parasites for free - just talk to him and choose the option that you're after.