What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So how do I know a urgent quest is available?
If I go to the quest board I cant accept them. Do I at least get a notification about this?
Is something missable for doing them as well?

lolcastel89

Reputation score
Who knows how to transform konoha into corrupted konoha? I don't know exactly what the transformation is called, but I think u understand me

Bubbada

Reputation score
So how do I know a urgent quest is available?
If I go to the quest board I cant accept them. Do I at least get a notification about this?
Is something missable for doing them as well?
You'll get a notification at the left side of the screen - which can be overlapping with found items and therefore can be easily missed.
The warning always has a red word at the beginning though.

Bubbada

Reputation score
Who knows how to transform konoha into corrupted konoha? I don't know exactly what the transformation is called, but I think u understand me
You need high enough stats in Karma (150 I believe) and Corruption (not sure), give birth to a Demon (not Monster) and decide to let it live.
You can find these stats in the H-Status on the top right. They're the black (Karma) and purple (Corruption) numbers.

Karma can be raised by declining to help other Magical Girls (varying amount) and Stealing (+2 each time).
Corruption can be raised by "Inviting" patreons while working at the pubs as well as Stealing (+1 each time).

You should be careful though: Fallen Konoha loses all known skills (even the H ones) and does not benefit from the Guild House / Slum House.
She can however trade with any bandit and relearn Lockpicking and Theft from any Bandit Leader.

lolcastel89

Reputation score
You need high enough stats in Karma (150 I believe) and Corruption (not sure), give birth to a Demon (not Monster) and decide to let it live.
You can find these stats in the H-Status on the top right. They're the black (Karma) and purple (Corruption) numbers.

Karma can be raised by declining to help other Magical Girls (varying amount) and Stealing (+2 each time).
Corruption can be raised by "Inviting" patreons while working at the pubs as well as Stealing (+1 each time).
Where can I find a demon monster hehe sorry Idk how to differentiate them

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I understand the hint for the right side, but not the left side. How is "mu" 6 and "ku" 9?
While six is usually roku it can also be mu. For example, the word " ".

Nine can be kyu or ku (or kokonotsu). For example, the word " ".

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1. Whats the highest star rating a lorimon can get?
2. The # of stars they get after being egged and reborn is random?
3. Can they go backwards in stars/rating, or only get better?

haminhhuy

Reputation score
Can I ask how to recruit 4 lorimon legends?

You should be careful though: Fallen Konoha loses all known skills (even the H ones) and does not benefit from the Guild House / Slum House.
She can however trade with any bandit and relearn Lockpicking and Theft from any Bandit Leader.
when i turned into dark konoha i got the slave seal. Is there any way to remove it. I can't go to the underground city anymore, once I'm down, I won't be able to come back out.

Bubbada

Reputation score
Can I ask how to recruit 4 lorimon legends?

when i turned into dark konoha i got the slave seal. Is there any way to remove it. I can't go to the underground city anymore, once I'm down, I won't be able to come back out.
Fallen Konoha gets a seal which prevents abortions but not the slave seal.
You probably had a timed quest running which coincidentally ran out during the change. Did you borrow money from the gambling den in the slums?
Or maybe you were trying to get the house in the slums but didn't visit the brothel every day...

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ok, I have a problem:

In went to the Shrine of Laediss to get the White Flower. But when I pick it up the quest doesn't update and the water spirit doesn't have any new dialogue. Am I missing something?

Bubbada

Reputation score
Ok, I have a problem:

In went to the Shrine of Laediss to get the White Flower. But when I pick it up the quest doesn't update and the water spirit doesn't have any new dialogue. Am I missing something?
There's a hidden area that opens by entering passcodes at the 2 statues:
Left: 6479 Right: 5647

The codes are hinted at by the 2 posters that can be found in the dungeon.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's a hidden area that opens by entering passcodes at the 2 statues:
Left: 6479 Right: 5647

The codes are hinted at by the 2 posters that can be found in the dungeon.
Ok, thanks. I am an idiot, I just didn't try using the Puss-in-Boots.

Anyway, I do have some other questions:

1. From what I gather, letting even one of the Lolimon leaders get raped will make it impossible to finish the game, right?

2. Is there a different ending/route if you do the things as Dark/Devil Witch Konoha?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Letting the leaders get raped does not lock you out of any ending. I was able to get the 2 normal ending options even after letting all four lose. Makes sense when you reach the end to see what the game is about.

There's a kill everyone demon route if you raise your corruption and then pick to kill everyone including the leaders as well. Letting them get raped instead locks you out of this ending I believe.

Boji

Reputation score
Man grinding lolimon levels takes a lot of time. Am I missing some sort of trick bring the levels of newly found lolimons up quickly?

Edit: Also, how do you increase their ability skills? Like the fire skill to burn off vines, diving skills, swiming etc.?
Theres a way to quicky level up but you can do that only later in the game. In the ruin witch is conect to the ice castle (where the vampire is) there is a three floored bulding, and on the first floor there is a symbol locked door. If you can unlock it, behind it there is one of the lengedary lolimon and under it there is a high level dungeon. U need to fight with the egg demon only. If other demon appears in the fight sceen, just run away and try again. Also to beat the egg you need a specific atack i guess, because for example konohas normal attack cant damage it, but slimes normal attack can and also imps tail attack can damage it, and finally konohas higher leveled skill attack also can damage it. For an egg u get 30k exp whitch is enough to lvl up every caracter in your team at least once if ur high level.

In your guild house or slum house u can talk with your lolimons and on the quest tab if u complete their quests their skills are upgrading, there are 3 lv doe.

Attachments