What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what effect the more expensive Fishing Rod & Pickaxe have?

There's 3 of each, the Shabby version (can buy for 1K lo or from guild), another which is the "Normal" version for 2-3K lo, and an "Expensive" one for 10K lo. Is it even worth getting the more expensive one?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Does anyone know what effect the more expensive Fishing Rod & Pickaxe have?

There's 3 of each, the Shabby version (can buy for 1K lo or from guild), another which is the "Normal" version for 2-3K lo, and an "Expensive" one for 10K lo. Is it even worth getting the more expensive one?
Higher pick = higher durability.

FYI the author is planning on a new Valkyrie game and adding new game+ in future updates to this title.

Attachments

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am so omega lost. This game is too open xD.

Most of the time I am running around aimlessly beating mobs doing guild quests.
I know I am supposed to go out and gather the Lolimons? but cant find any although I am at the supposedly area.
For the sexy times I only found the slums and battlefucks.

Anyone have a some kinda red line I can follow.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know I am supposed to go out and gather the Lolimons? but cant find any although I am at the supposedly area.

The lolimon are in dungeons. They are pretty much exactly where the map says.

Aside from that, look at the map (the one where you can teleport). There are 4 settlements visible. You get the "main quests" there.

Zenneth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Btw the reincarnation stone is only one use item. If you use it to recover your magical powers then u can't use it anymore.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

They are always inside dungeons, and some of the dungeons can only be accessed through lolimon skills. You might need to unlock those lolimons first.

blerghit

Reputation score
Advancing through the quests makes some events happen for example other magical girls getting captured.
Just remember that you can redo normal quests infinite times and to advance to next level of quests you need to have completed all of previous level once.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You know, Dark!Konoha (and really, the whole "Devil Witch" concept) is already pretty disappointingly implimented, but getting straight up punished for it during a specific quest is a shitty design choice.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Higher pick = higher durability.
I was actually referring to the different fishing rods and mining pickaxe's you can buy. Still appreciate the reply.

I've played somewhat more and appears the higher cost fishing rod / mining pickaxe do slightly upgrade your chance at rarer items. As in I tend to get more rare drops from mining slightly more often when only having the "Expensive Pickaxe" over the "Brittle Pickaxe." Not really worth stressing to buy them imo, and you even get the "Expensive Pickaxe" for free after doing a quest.

One of my biggest pet hates in this game though is how everythign is so RNG gated. Need particular mobs for Guild quest's? Better get used to running from fights and re-trying to RNG spawn the mobs you want (else potentially spend days farming the mobs in an area to get what you need). Need particular mining/gathering/fishing drops? Prepare for days of hitting all the spots for a chance at it. Want a weapon upgrade? pray that when you buy/craft it you get a good rng on what attributes you get.

I think one of the biggest issues I have is the whole re-birth your lorimon to improve them. They go from 1 to 5 stars, and each time you give birth they randomly get stars... and this means you could go from a 4 star lorimon backwards to a 1 star lorimon. So you either just keep egging and birthing them for weeks till you get that 5-star on them, or you savescum for 5-20 minutes to get it (ie save b4 3rd night, go through birth and if not 5-star then reload).

Other than RNG nightmare, I'm actually liking the game and the basic plot for it as far as I have gotten so far. It's makign me want to keep going to learn more... so has succeeded at least on the initial story front for me at least.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score

Have a really crappy guide that I made a while back.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you can read Japanese, the following page might help out (or can try copy & paste each section into a translator to read it)
-
Have a really crappy guide that I made a while back.
Is it the following found back on page 15? Or have you improved it since then? (done in spoiler to save space)
Post: https://ulmf.org/threads/black-panda-konoha-lolique-2-gaiden-konoha-rj265004.12366/post-1165467
Will be starting a walkthrough for the story here, quest walkthrough when I have time and if people are interested: (Based on memory alone, might've missed some details)
-Go up and talk to the panda, get information about the world if you want, then talk again to join the mahou shoujo guild
-Go talk to the mayor
-Story is now divided into 3 parts, can be completed in any order:

Succubus village:
-Talk to the queen
-Go to the house up the hill north of succubus village
-Go to the fairy ruin, kill some mobs till you get some key, then interact with the pedestal
-Interact with the right side of the wall, talk to the guy to get item
-Go back and talk to succubus queen
-Select first option and go to the ruin east on top of a cliff
-Complete the puzzle, left match the statue in room to outside, right the same
-Proceed downstairs and fight the boss
-Go back to village and fight the boss

Golden Street:
-Talk to the leader of the place
-Go north ruin to kill some mobs
-Go back and talk to leader
-Go to the oasis right before the giant mountain range to talk to the guy
-Go back and talk to leader
-In jail now, interact with upper box and door, then escape
-Go to ruin right of town on top of a hill and proceed through it
-Fight the boss

Tree village:
-Talk to water girl to find she's asleep
-Go grab white holy flower from top right ruin
-Go to the basement and fight all bandits(Choice 1 bad karma, 2 nothing)
-If you don't have water dive lvl 2, go back talk to water spirit
-Go back to basement and interact with the water spot
-Fight bandit
-Go fight bandit somewhere(Forgot where, will check back)
-Talk to water spirit
-Go back to the top right ruin, enter the password for the statues(The posters in the dungeon tells you left right numbers)
-Interact with a bunch of stuff in the place
-Go back and talk to water spirit
-Go to a cave and find the guy(forgot which cave, will check back)
-Go back find sleeping girl missing
-Go back to top right dungeon and head all the way down and talk to guy
-Fight boss

Vampire Castle:
-Talk to vampire girl
-Go to watch tower and talk to walking guy in center
-Go back to vampire girl with report
-Go to material shop and talk to the shopkeeper
-Find the two ingredients
>Spring water can be found in the waterfall near the house in the north(hidden area)
>Forgot
-Go back to shopkeeper, then vampire girl
-Back to watch tower
-Back to vampire girl
-Go into the dungeon via 3 ways: Mahou shoujo guild in town or 2 entrance directly to dungeon around map
-Left right part of crimson keep check 2 barrier checkpoints
-Go back to weapon smith, then back to ones that weren't ignited(3 fights each)
-Go back to vampire girl
-Go to crimson keep top floor and fight boss

-Once you completed the elite 4, it's time to fight the champion! I mean, the demon lord
-You'll get emergency quest, go back to starting town
-Talk to panda, then to mayor mansion boss fight
-Go to dark castle gate and fight boss again
-Put 4 jewels on the pedestal and advance
-Step on shiny spot to not burn, then advance across bridge
-Fight boss again
-The bat option select 1st one(pure route stuff?) or go through dungeon
-Advance to the portal
-Fight the boss in the castle
-Walk around till you find prince
-Choose to stay or leave, then fight boss
-Duh end

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Will def use your guide for the main quests KillerDxD. Thx.

I encountered demon enemys which has a heart symbol on the sprites. I thought loosing to it gives me a special scene but it does not seem so.
Any ideas what they are?

Edit: Also where is Dartle's Hideout to save melasa?

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I encountered demon enemys which has a heart symbol on the sprites. I thought loosing to it gives me a special scene but it does not seem so.
Any ideas what they are?
I know of one demon that has it's own after-defeat sex/rape scene in the dungeon location in the far right/east side, north of the Fairy Town ruins. It's a green demon with a heart symbol floating next to it's sprite.

The enemies which have a heart symbol next to their name, but nothing next to their out-of-combat sprite, only have in-combat sex scene's/situations. They do not have a scene upon defeat.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I didn't really find anything in this thread about it, so:

What are the requirements to join the demons in the last area? As a Devil Witch I try to choose that option at when talking to that bat-like demon in the labyrinth but he keeps telling me that I am "a good person".

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

What are the requirements to join the demons in the last area? As a Devil Witch I try to choose that option at when talking to that bat-like demon in the labyrinth but he keeps telling me that I am "a good person".
LMAO at that NPC's reply. Sorry I have no idea. Hope someone else can help.

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score

You need high Karma and I think you need to kill npcs too. In one my runs he gave me the same answer so I killed one of the lolimon leaders and I was able to proceed with the route.

Someone figured out the requirements for the H scene where Konoha marries an NPC after losing her powers.?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so valletta freed herself from the prison on the second day and i cant seem to finish the quest, is it bugged or am i missing something? seems odd they would add a mechanic where the target can free themselves without changing the quest at all.

sas2000as

Reputation score
so valletta freed herself from the prison on the second day and i cant seem to finish the quest, is it bugged or am i missing something? seems odd they would add a mechanic where the target can free themselves without changing the quest at all.
pretty sure this bug was already fixed in newer versions.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is tagged as guro.
Can it be avoided? Not a fan of body part removal and other torture stuff.