What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

ggandelf

Lurker
Reputation score
do you still have lolimon as a devil witch? and can complete the main story?

blerghit

Reputation score
Also, you can play the main story to right before last boss and then go back and get corrupted into fallen konoha.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As I said, you don't lose access to anything. I was also never thrown out of the guild.
How?

Also, is there any point in being a virgin? I have an object protecting the heroine from being non virgin...

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I could ask you that. Just now, I started the game, loaded my save as Devil Witch, walked up to the Guild Master and nothing happened when I talked to him.

Did you maybe do something else? Let the Lolimon leaders get captured? Or failed to save the other Magical Girls? Did you do lots of crime and got caught? While I don't know if those things actually get you kicked out, I can't explain it otherwise.

I mean, when Konoha transformed, the game even said that all Devil Witches have an illusion in place to look the same to others.
Otherwise Valetta would been kicked out a long time ago

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I could ask you that. Just now, I started the game, loaded my save as Devil Witch, walked up to the Guild Master and nothing happened when I talked to him.
Lol I just started playing, I just read the thread and wanted to make sure not to do something stupid.
I think I'm mixing up becoming the corrupted version, and giving birth to a human. Maybe it's the second one that locks you out of the guild?
Thanks for answering buddy, I'll try to become the corrupted version down the line. What are the requirements? Just karma and corruption?

Last edited:

ch0322ch

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to watch the H-event giving birth to Baretta's human baby?
Merassa and Amy give birth to a human baby three days after they are raped by a gangster.
However, Barretta does not give birth after the first and second captures.
I asked the original author for comments on this.
He said that he did not realize that there were no scenes of Barretta pregnant or giving birth to a human being in a normal game except for the gallery. He said that he would consider implementing this.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Lol I just started playing, I just read the thread and wanted to make sure not to do something stupid.
I think I'm mixing up becoming the corrupted version, and giving birth to a human. Maybe it's the second one that locks you out of the guild?
Thanks for answering buddy, I'll try to become the corrupted version down the line. What are the requirements? Just karma and corruption?
Oh, ok. Missunderstood you there. Yes, giving birth to a human baby as normal Konoha takes away her powers.

If I remember right, you need 50 corruption, 150 karma and then you need to give birth to a demon.

Asleep

Reputation score
Can anyone upload full save data with all scenes opened on recollection mode?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another question related to corrupted form, can you change back your look, even if it's just to see sex scenes with normal magical girl?
Also, where can you buy empty bottles?
And what semen filled bottles are used for?

Bubbada

Reputation score
Another question related to corrupted form, can you change back your look, even if it's just to see sex scenes with normal magical girl?
Also, where can you buy empty bottles?
And what semen filled bottles are used for?
Almost all sex scenes are shown in Magical Girl form, to keep up the disguise.
You can find the empty bottles all over the Ardent Forest.
You need some semen filled ones for a quest in the Succubus Village.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Almost all sex scenes are shown in Magical Girl form, to keep up the disguise.
You can find the empty bottles all over the Ardent Forest.
You need some semen filled ones for a quest in the Succubus Village.
Oh makes sense
Thanks!

How much time do you have to save the magical girls every time? 3 days ?

How much time do you have to save the magical girls every time? 3 days ?
OK I'll answer it myself : apparently you can at least let a night, and then get a nice sex scene, before rescuing the girls.
Some other questions :
- Is there any point in letting the mc keep the "lewd crest" ? I think it stops her from aborting, but outside of this? Any additional effect?
- How does the "egg" thing with lolimon works? I'm kinda lost here for the goal of doing that.
- Apparently you can even let the egg be done by another magical girl. Any reason to do that?
- How do you decorate the house? I have material, but nothing happens.

Bubbada

Reputation score
OK I'll answer it myself : apparently you can at least let a night, and then get a nice sex scene, before rescuing the girls.
Some other questions :
- Is there any point in letting the mc keep the "lewd crest" ? I think it stops her from aborting, but outside of this? Any additional effect?
- How does the "egg" thing with lolimon works? I'm kinda lost here for the goal of doing that.
- Apparently you can even let the egg be done by another magical girl. Any reason to do that?
- How do you decorate the house? I have material, but nothing happens.
2. Turning them into Eggs resets their level to 1, while keeping their stats and skills. It also gives them a few stars, making their growth more powerful. You can then also give them their favorite food at the Restaurant which has a chance to add even more stars.
3. If you do it yourself the Lolimon will be "born" after 3 days of pregnancy. Surrogating skips the pregnancy but can give a debuff (not entirely sure about that)
4. Use the items in your inventory and speak with the lady at the entrance to your home. She can tell you how many points you have for each style and cahnge the interior.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
2. Turning them into Eggs resets their level to 1, while keeping their stats and skills. It also gives them a few stars, making their growth more powerful. You can then also give them their favorite food at the Restaurant which has a chance to add even more stars.
Be aware that this is all RNG based, and you can also lose stars. So you could have a 3 star Lorimon, go through the 3 day birth process and end up with a 1 star Lorimon... and yes, it will lose stats due to this.

So you either savescum births (ie save before sleeping and giving birth, sleep and if not 5 stars then reload and try again) or spend a lot of time pregnant and giving birth to roll the dice for the 5 star birth (highest star you can get via birthing).

FairyOfTheMonth

Reputation score
I wonder if I ran into a glitch or something.
I don't see anything that would remove "surrogate birth" (代理出産ロリモン) lolimon status, yet while all my lolimons are surrogated, some have somehow lost that status.

Also, I don't quite get the grind in this game. It feels too long, not because of experience curve, but because the battles feel long (and you need to sleep to reset maps).
Also also, grind for items is plain annoying - the way the author implemented random gathering is borderline infuriating (and I'n not talking about the animation - you can that off).
Surrogate debuff (blue babies icon) makes your lorimons slightly weaker. To get rid of the surrogate debuff, go to Alvern's Pavilon, find the food that lorimon likes from take-out option and feed her. For a neutral lorimon, if you feed her her favorite food, she gains a thump up buff, which makes her stronger; if you feed her the food she hates, she gains surrogate debuff . These buffs are permanent btw. Unless you feed her her love/hate food again.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How to get rid of trauma?
I tried massage, to sleep... nothing seems to get rid of it, it's weird.
1645919096833.png

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How to get rid of trauma?
I tried massage, to sleep... nothing seems to get rid of it, it's weird.
View attachment 43141
Trauma takes time - I can't remember how many days, but it will go away after 5-10+ days by itself.

Else I've noticed that if you go having sex with men in the slums, there is a chance the trauma status will go away. Not sure how it works, but I've noticed awhen I've had the trauma status after having sex with a few guys it had gone away. (just make sure you have an after-sex pill to ensure no pregnancy, unless your fallen).

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Trauma takes time - I can't remember how many days, but it will go away after 5-10+ days by itself.

Else I've noticed that if you go having sex with men in the slums, there is a chance the trauma status will go away. Not sure how it works, but I've noticed awhen I've had the trauma status after having sex with a few guys it had gone away. (just make sure you have an after-sex pill to ensure no pregnancy, unless your fallen).
Oh alright, I was wondering why was it so long.