What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

FairyOfTheMonth

Reputation score
There are two long side quest lines that you might want to do since if they give you quite important items.

1. The longest quest line is for obtaining the Ruddering/(Luder's ring?). This is a key item that allow you to fight enemy bosses you cannot see before. See those strange empty room in dungeons? There are most likely hidden bosses there. Best equipments in game (red and pink tiers) are from boss drops and genius blacksmith 2/3. Ruddering is also required for bonding quest of 2 out of 3 legendary lorimons, as well as obtaining the omega ( Ω ) stone.

- Quest 1: Demon research
  • Talk to the old wizard on guild building's 2nd floor. He will ask you to collect 5 "Regarding Demons" books:
    • Book 1: Divine Tree Village Mari's mansion
    • Book 2: Reingernet city lord's mansion
    • Book 3: Blood Moon Castle 2nd floor
    • Book 4: Golden City Faris' mansion.
    • Book 5: Gluck/Grack's cave B3F, required swimming 2
  • Once you obtain 5 books, talk to the old wizard gain and complete the quest
- Quest 2: Research result
  • A few day after you have finished the 1st quest, speak to the old wizard again to get the 2nd quest. This quest required you to best a boss in Maridis Ruins.
- Quest 3: Demon research 2
  • A few day after you have finished the 2nd quest, speak to the old wizard and he will ask you to deliver the report to Along's house. HIs house is located at the middle north part of the map.
- Quest 4: Demon research 3
  • A few day after you have finished the 3rd quest, speak to Along again to obtain the Ruddering.

2. The second longest questline is for obtaining treasure of resurrection. This is a key item that allow you to regain your magical girl power had you given birth to a human child. Warning: it is consumable and will disappear once you use it. The Japanese spoiler says that this item is required to get the TRUE END, but I haven't confirm this yet.

- Quest 1: Rescue the homeless man (Donoan) from a bandit in underground slum (south)
- Quest 2: The same homeless man will appear in Village of Whore / Succubus Village (southwest) and ask you for 500 Lo
- Quest 3: The same homeless man will appear in Divine Tree Village (northeast) and ask you for a healing potion.
- Quest 4: The same homeless man will appear again in Talirari Oasis and ask you for panacea potion
- Quest 5: The same homeless man will appear in the dungeon underneath the well near Dongu's Hideout. Beat the boss circling him. He will give you the treasure of resurrection (white gem).

Here's the full map for reference:
map.JPG

Last edited:

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
Someone figured out the requirements for the H scene where Konoha marries an NPC after losing her powers.?

I_Ron_Butterfly

Reputation score
Trying to explore Rhodis Cave, and there are rocks that can be broken with stupidity skill. Where do I get that skill, or is it a Lolymon skill?

Ok, nevermind, after rereading through the thread a little more carefully, I'm pretty sure I need to find the goblin.

Last edited:

Teloschan

Reputation score
Just a heads up. If you do the witch Freya quest, it is meant to save a certain magical girl's fate from being Devil Witch (obvious who if you been paying attention). If you are a Devil Witch yourself she turns tables on you and you lose your devil status and become a magical girl again.
Note however:
1. You restart at level one and it may look like your pregnant but it is a phantom pregnancy.
2. You get 130 luck.
3. You get a experience buff of like 40 percent.
4. Leads to a different end. Not sure if good or bad. True end? (Don't care to know I will find out)

So if you want to start as early as possible to become a Devil Witch here is how.

1. Stay in town and fuck everything you can and/or do lewd stuff to get your lewd level to like 500 or until you can dress fully naked at taverns.

2. To get perverse up to 150 by going to one of the taverns (the job minigame to take orders) and finding a table that gropes the shit out of you. Just keep doing that over and over at the same table. Don't leave the table just press the same option of the convo that gropes you you grt 1 to 2 points. It forest matter if the turn reaches 0 or goes negative just don't leave the table and the mini game won't end. Took me 30 minutes to get 150 perverse.

3. Now you are perverse enough to outright kill people. (20 karma per kill) Some people in town can be qttack and they just straight up die without a battle. You can also take your chances on slum but some of the bastards are rough. Talk to the guards after you get 300 karma built up and seduce them to remove your bounty. You can kill guards also to get karma, they are non essential to the story and other guards will just say you have a warrant. Either kill them or fuxk your way out of trouble.

4. Last but not least. Get impregnated by a demon. Have it's baby and you will become a devil witch. Please understand that it doesn't prompt you. The baby is born and you WILL become one. Also not that while devil has some funny ass dialogue, you cant get tricked into being raped so you will lose out on some the H scenes like the hot springs one and trying to get the treasure behind a hole in the wall but devil girls has unique h scenes. So it's trade off for sure.

Mehiel

Reputation score
Hi guys, recently registered to be able to ask for some help here. you see, i had some problems with this game, even with the guide of page 1 i can't manage to find any lolimon, let alone capturing one, also i tried to use the partial translation that Mr. Rrezz has, but it seems like i can't advance past the quest board due to errors impeding further game, i tried the japanese version too of course, but couldn't understand a thing and hence i got to lvl 15 with only one lolimon, and aparently terrible character building since lots of enemies are terribly hard to beat.

That is the reason for me to humbly ask for your helps comrades, i hope i can finally play this great game in the near future, and thank you for your attention.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi guys, recently registered to be able to ask for some help here. you see, i had some problems with this game, even with the guide of page 1 i can't manage to find any lolimon, let alone capturing one, also i tried to use the partial translation that Mr. Rrezz has, but it seems like i can't advance past the quest board due to errors impeding further game, i tried the japanese version too of course, but couldn't understand a thing and hence i got to lvl 15 with only one lolimon, and aparently terrible character building since lots of enemies are terribly hard to beat.

That is the reason for me to humbly ask for your helps comrades, i hope i can finally play this great game in the near future, and thank you for your attention.
Some of the lolimons cannot be accessed until you have certain lolimons with the requisite skill at the appropriate level. If you can't read Japanese at all, and the translation patch bugs the game, that's going to be tough. May be try using Google translate app? The camera mode kind of works, though it's going to be annoying to hold your phone up all the time (insert joke about needing someone else to hold your dick for you).

2. To get perverse up to 150 by going to one of the taverns (the job minigame to take orders) and finding a table that gropes the shit out of you. Just keep doing that over and over at the same table. Don't leave the table just press the same option of the convo that gropes you you grt 1 to 2 points. It forest matter if the turn reaches 0 or goes negative just don't leave the table and the mini game won't end. Took me 30 minutes to get 150 perverse.
Now that's true dedication.

Teloschan

Reputation score
Some of the lolimons cannot be accessed until you have certain lolimons with the requisite skill at the appropriate level. If you can't read Japanese at all, and the translation patch bugs the game, that's going to be tough. May be try using Google translate app? The camera mode kind of works, though it's going to be annoying to hold your phone up all the time (insert joke about needing someone else to hold your dick for you).

Well..... this game is fucked up. That being said however..... this game has honestly qlot more detail and story elements are actually really decent. Better then most rpgs I've played lately it's literally made with simple RPG maker. Good content is hard to find.

It's too bad said content is stuck behind a H-game and rather humorous but fucked one. I will say It makes me wanna check other parts of this franchise. This story is fucking fire... literally. And some of that music is pretty good too.

Also, yea the camera actually does a really good job, I started with that till I got the translator working.

And your dixk joke...... notice you are able to play this entire game with just one hand.......

Last edited:

Mehiel

Reputation score

Well, with my first try i went with the devil one, but i don't know if i'm too unlucky or something, because i never found another lolimon, i went near to the areas marked in the map of the second floor, and after defeating the monster of the crystal, never found a lolimon after that... about your advice, i know some japanese but not that much so i don't understand lots of kanjis yet. Now here's a question, no jokes, do you think i might learn japanese by playing this one in japanese? i'm kind of stucked learing due to the lack of ppl to practice with so maybe if i can learn more from this game, i can try for real to write some of this and such... don't know how tho... X,D

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, with my first try i went with the devil one, but i don't know if i'm too unlucky or something, because i never found another lolimon, i went near to the areas marked in the map of the second floor, and after defeating the monster of the crystal, never found a lolimon after that... about your advice, i know some japanese but not that much so i don't understand lots of kanjis yet. Now here's a question, no jokes, do you think i might learn japanese by playing this one in japanese? i'm kind of stucked learing due to the lack of ppl to practice with so maybe if i can learn more from this game, i can try for real to write some of this and such... don't know how tho... X,D
The lolimons are all inside caves / dungeons, so when you go to the area indicated on the map, you also need to find the cave / dungeon in that part of the map and enter it.

As for learning Japanese, not really. Most people start by just figuring out what yes and no is (usually the option with 2 characters is yes, and the one with 3 characters is no) in old linear RPG games where you can't really get lost. Trying to learn Japanese in an open world game would be too difficult.

Mehiel

Reputation score
thank you very much for your answer, an update in my situation: so i figured that as long as i take the quests in the board while playing without the translation, everything goes smoothly, also for lockpicking, so after i do the deed in those cases, i put the translation again and then i can continue with the partial english for the important stuff.

I have a question: where can i get the odango bug and mottled worm for that sub-quest of the lolimon restaurant? can't manage to find those

ironik34

Reputation score
Hello, how can she take the aphrodisiac drug? is there a quest or smth cause it just say cannot use at this time (fear of drug addiction)
thanks

blerghit

Reputation score
I think there was a bug where you couldnt use the drug at all, that was fixed. DO you ahve the latest ver?
Also, might need some corruption stats

darkness0209

Reputation score
Where can I get pregnant from a demon because I went to the demon's cave and when defeated it sends me to the menu, is there any other place where I can get pregnant without ending the game?

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where can I get pregnant from a demon because I went to the demon's cave and when defeated it sends me to the menu, is there any other place where I can get pregnant without ending the game?
Look for the red eye mobs - these are demons, whereas the brown eye mobs are not. Any red-eye mob (ie demon) which spawns a fight with a mob with a heart next to it's name can impregnate you with a demon baby. So deep inside dungeons, or the upper right hand corner/side of the map.

Another option is the Salian Ruins (far east/right of the map, at the base of a cliff, north of ruined village) and go to the roaming white/silver mob in the area behind a locked gate - it will have a heart next to it's eye/avatar as it roams around. It can also impregnate you with a demon baby - be warned, if you lose to it you will suffer the long "Trauma" debuff (which can take 10-20 days to go away). It does do in-battle attacks, so you don't have to lose to it if you don't want (and get lucky in that it chooses the right sex attack :p).

doublemage

Reputation score
does anyone know where I can find dartle hideout ? i already have the ghoul so i must have found it somehow, but i have no idea where it is as the name on the map does not match the name on the quest @_@

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know where I can find dartle hideout ? i already have the ghoul so i must have found it somehow, but i have no idea where it is as the name on the map does not match the name on the quest @_@
Dartle's Hideout in just SW of the main city. So if you go from the main city south to the ocean, west 1 screen, south 1 screen... the town/camp you can enter there is where you're after.

sas2000as

Reputation score
For anyone asking about marriage end, apparently it looks like you can get it if your character:
1) Worked in brothel
2) You have some random NPC with unique name (you can set this name yourself)
3) You're sold into slavery after giving birth in bandits base

I have checked, it works

Last edited: