What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

Hello! How Does One Go About Repairing/getting new Clothes? I Cant Find How To And It Takes Quite A Long Time Translating The Text With My Mobiles Translator.
nvm, the translator was messing up with one of the items consumables from the shop. o/

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm having a pretty big problem with lockpicking, actually i looked for a guide to lockpick in skyrim because somebody said it was the same, but i still can't understand... can somebody please lend me some kind of guide for this?

Its bad. The lockpicking system is made to make you lose tons of picks, pretty much need to brute force at each possible position, with how long your pick takes to break hinting at how close you are to the correct spot.

Its bad. The lockpicking system is made to make you lose tons of picks, pretty much need to brute force at each possible position, with how long your pick takes to break hinting at how close you are to the correct spot.

Not really. It's nowhere as obvious as Skyrim, but you can tell whether the pick is at the correct angle even without breaking it. If the pick is stuttering a lot, don't force the lock open and instead try a different angle.

Guys, does somebody knows where can i find the lost forest? i have 2 quest already about that place but have no idea where that is X,D

Guys, does somebody knows where can i find the lost forest? i have 2 quest already about that place but have no idea where that is X,D
"Lost Forest" is the forest pathway to the Succubus village. The entrance to the village is directly east of the main city (there is 2 ways to the village, so you might not have done the 'main' way into the village). If you've already gone through it and unlocked the option to go directly to the village, you can still choose to go through the forest pathway for the quest's.

I have trouble getting the H-title "Licking Back Muscle" and "Vaginal Insertion" How do I get these two titles?

"Lost Forest" is the forest pathway to the Succubus village. The entrance to the village is directly east of the main city (there is 2 ways to the village, so you might not have done the 'main' way into the village). If you've already gone through it and unlocked the option to go directly to the village, you can still choose to go through the forest pathway for the quest's.
So... the lost forest is that part in which i got lost unless i have an imp as lolimon? i see, i thought it was just a labyrinth thing without any other meaning besides making you never arrive at the village unless imp. Thank you very much? also, following Carlson's question, how do i get the tiles for the H-skills? i just got some of them but it seems like i can't find any more...

Does anyone know how to get an "empty bottle"? apparently, I need it to collect hot spring water for the main quest of the vampire girl of the Snow Castle

Also in "Archives" I have the Demon Catalog but not the items one what's up with that?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get an "empty bottle"? apparently, I need it to collect hot spring water for the main quest of the vampire girl of the Snow Castle

Also in "Archives" I have the Demon Catalog but not the items one what's up with that?
You need to buy the item catalog and demon catalog from the guildmaster, with guild points.
iirc you can find empty bottles in the field.

How do you get the dark skinned white haired fallen Konoha?

edit* I found out Have at least 300 in depravity and maybe karma and be impregnated by a demon and give birth easiest way to do this is to constantly steal form the guy to the left of the bar in reigner net

I do have another question Though
HOW DO I USE APHRODISIACS?

Last edited:
is there a english translation off this game at patch v1.052 plz only the menu buttons are English

Does someone know where to find the goblins lvl 19 quest item? says its in woods, searched pretty much the whole forest east of starter town all the way to the east sea.

You need to complete some quests to get the titles.
the forest that brings you to bitch town, where you did passed right north west weset south east north north north south east

Hello! How Does One Go About Repairing/getting new Clothes? I Cant Find How To And It Takes Quite A Long Time Translating The Text With My Mobiles Translator.
nvm, the translator was messing up with one of the items consumables from the shop. o/
the forest that brings you to bitch town, where you did passed right north west weset south east north north north south east
you can repair in guild basement. the catholic soster will repair for you free. on option 1

Hi guys, I'm having a pretty big problem with lockpicking, actually i looked for a guide to lockpick in skyrim because somebody said it was the same, but i still can't understand... can somebody please lend me some kind of guide for this?
well, there's an bug that can unlock with one lock pick. if you press 'up' with space bar, Z, or 'Enter' will unlock so easily

the lost forest locates on 'wood land' where you shell pass to enter the town. also, you' have already teleport fron of it

Excuse me, any know how complete the main quests of all kingdoms/villages? I'm stuck in the succubus village quest.

Excuse me, any know how complete the main quests of all kingdoms/villages? I'm stuck in the succubus village quest.
1. meet queen of succubus
2. get contect with 'Dark' who lives on clif , will tell you that trasure of succubus has taken by bandits where locates on ex fairy's city
3. kill all mobs in fallen fairy city and get key to go down
4. rescue imp(and must keep for whole time cause she's really useful until the end) and enter where has attached on. you can kill bandits (option 2), or leave them (option 1) don't need to fight
5. back to queen and find out was a fake one and friend of Dark says that Dark has changed to demon
option 1: follow the queen to rescue Dark (will unlock already to arrive)
option 2: go alone to rescue Dark (will make you to unlock all puzzle)
6. kill Dark (the fake one) and get back to succubus's town
7. and kill the boss
end

which kingdom? Liyn Garnet? (the city where you start)
or blood moon castle?

1. meet queen of succubus
2. get contect with 'Dark' who lives on clif , will tell you that trasure of succubus has taken by bandits where locates on ex fairy's city
3. kill all mobs in fallen fairy city and get key to go down
4. rescue imp(and must keep for whole time cause she's really useful until the end) and enter where has attached on. you can kill bandits (option 2), or leave them (option 1) don't need to fight
5. back to queen and find out was a fake one and friend of Dark says that Dark has changed to demon
option 1: follow the queen to rescue Dark (will unlock already to arrive)
option 2: go alone to rescue Dark (will make you to unlock all puzzle)
6. kill Dark (the fake one) and get back to succubus's town
7. and kill the boss
end

which kingdom? Liyn Garnet? (the city where you start)
or blood moon castle?
Thanks, but, what puzzles? And both kingdoms (Blood Moon Castle and Liyn Garnet)

Rein Garnet: only you have to do is talk to guild master(Black panda), talk with witch front of guild, meet the Mayor.
woodland: Queen - Dark - ruin of fairy village - get tresure - back to Queen - (and it was fake) find Dark to Haldir Palace - (fake 2 of Dark) kill demon - back to succubus village - kill Boss - end
Blood Moon Castle: meet loli Queen - to watch tower (talk with drug adicted manager) back to Queen - to drugstor - pick raioactivated mushroom and etc - get back to addicted manager(changed to demon) - back to Queen - to the temple for RedBlood and check 4 dick tower - two of them are broken - find a black smith - get repair - back to Queen - to the main temple - figh Boss - done

I'm having trouble with this game. I'm trying to go down the devil witch route, which to my understand requires you to first get perverse up to at least 150, then kill people to get karma up to 300, then have a demon baby. Problem is, I can't kill anybody. Even with 300 perverse, I am simply not given that option, it's grayed out. It seems to me there is another condition not being met, and I don't know what it is.
Unless this is a bug of a previous version.

I'm having trouble with this game. I'm trying to go down the devil witch route, which to my understand requires you to first get perverse up to at least 150, then kill people to get karma up to 300, then have a demon baby. Problem is, I can't kill anybody. Even with 300 perverse, I am simply not given that option, it's grayed out. It seems to me there is another condition not being met, and I don't know what it is.
Unless this is a bug of a previous version.

You only need to raise your Karma to 50, which can be done by stealing, abandoning other magical girls in their random encounters, and extorting people.

Back