What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Anyone know where the old dude that's hiking all over the place is? First started his journey at underground tent being bullied>Succubus village lower left>Top of village by the great lake>Oasis>???

Edit: Last location is the crimson keep ruin south side, which will reward you with a revival crystal.

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Regarding the 1mp buff and the picture "what is this?" of a lone sihlouette, THAT is "no longer a magic girl"
It is caused by giving birth to a HUMAN (specifically human, so monsters dont count). As far as the cure goes...it's so vague you might as well load an earlier save until we figure that out.

Personally, unlocked skill learning but still trying to figure out how to unlock "Titles" like "Fellatio Title" to be able to unlock the H skills.

blerghit

Reputation score
Does someone know where to find the goblins lvl 19 quest item? says its in woods, searched pretty much the whole forest east of starter town all the way to the east sea.

Regarding the 1mp buff and the picture "what is this?" of a lone sihlouette, THAT is "no longer a magic girl"
It is caused by giving birth to a HUMAN (specifically human, so monsters dont count). As far as the cure goes...it's so vague you might as well load an earlier save until we figure that out.

Personally, unlocked skill learning but still trying to figure out how to unlock "Titles" like "Fellatio Title" to be able to unlock the H skills.
You need to complete some quests to get the titles.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can't seem to be able to get rid of the trauma status even with massage. I hope someone will post a comprehensive guide about this debuff stuff sometime.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score
need a guide in this game

so far erorpg seem to be the only guide site i find so far but i kinda want engrish guide

i been walking aimlessly so far doesnt know what to start first

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
i cheat engined all the h skills and they cant seem to do anything, they are not visible in fights unless u get restrained and when you do using them still does nothing

blerghit

Reputation score
i cheat engined all the h skills and they cant seem to do anything, they are not visible in fights unless u get restrained and when you do using them still does nothing
They can give enemy the orgasm debuff, also they give pbetter results when prostituting in underground brothel

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Picking tool guide: Hold left or right to choose a position for the tool, hold Z to pick the lock. Find the correct spot that allows you to turn the lock all the way open (by holding Z). If the lock stops from turning while holding Z, stop and find another position. The lockpick may break.

kain9ixv

Reputation score
i got this link may help some quest, but not much. (Use google translate) Still hope someone make a walkthrough for this game

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
They can give enemy the orgasm debuff, also they give pbetter results when prostituting in underground brothel
I've got to say, the sheer fact that the H skills do absolutely nothing other than make a line of text saying "your ZP increased by X" is the most underwhelming aspect of this highly anticipated game. An animation for every act would be alot but was expected, a cut-in picture would have been nice and a good backup, but they literally do nothing H wise as H skills =/

Spidertyrant

Reputation score
There is a tool that can auto translate the full game.
its far from a decent transaltion, its not even a great machine translation, but hey it works

here is the patreon of the developer, if you can, use the paid subscription, but this game can be translated for free :D
Would you mind uploading the translation file?

blerghit

Reputation score
I've got to say, the sheer fact that the H skills do absolutely nothing other than make a line of text saying "your ZP increased by X" is the most underwhelming aspect of this highly anticipated game. An animation for every act would be alot but was expected, a cut-in picture would have been nice and a good backup, but they literally do nothing H wise as H skills =/
I was more disappointed by the fact that most H-attacks have absolutely no animations for lolimons.
Only the penetration has animation for lolimons, and since enemies use random H-attacks, you want to fight against beast-type H-enemies if you want to see lolimons getting raped since they dont use groping or harrasment attacks, and only penetrate.

sas2000as

Reputation score
How to get rid of trauma MC gets if she stucks in the wall?
Also, game says you can return magic powers after giving birth, but how to do so? Does anybody knows?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Will be starting a walkthrough for the story here, quest walkthrough when I have time and if people are interested: (Based on memory alone, might've missed some details)
-Go up and talk to the panda, get information about the world if you want, then talk again to join the mahou shoujo guild
-Go talk to the mayor
-Story is now divided into 3 parts, can be completed in any order:

Succubus village:
-Talk to the queen
-Go to the house up the hill north of succubus village
-Go to the fairy ruin, kill some mobs till you get some key, then interact with the pedestal
-Interact with the right side of the wall, talk to the guy to get item
-Go back and talk to succubus queen
-Select first option and go to the ruin east on top of a cliff
-Complete the puzzle, left match the statue in room to outside, right the same
-Proceed downstairs and fight the boss
-Go back to village and fight the boss

Golden Street:
-Talk to the leader of the place
-Go north ruin to kill some mobs
-Go back and talk to leader
-Go to the oasis right before the giant mountain range to talk to the guy
-Go back and talk to leader
-In jail now, interact with upper box and door, then escape
-Go to ruin right of town on top of a hill and proceed through it
-Fight the boss

Tree village:
-Talk to water girl to find she's asleep
-Go grab white holy flower from top right ruin
-Go to the basement and fight all bandits(Choice 1 bad karma, 2 nothing)
-If you don't have water dive lvl 2, go back talk to water spirit
-Go back to basement and interact with the water spot
-Fight bandit
-Go fight bandit somewhere(Forgot where, will check back)
-Talk to water spirit
-Go back to the top right ruin, enter the password for the statues(The posters in the dungeon tells you left right numbers)
-Interact with a bunch of stuff in the place
-Go back and talk to water spirit
-Go to a cave and find the guy(forgot which cave, will check back)
-Go back find sleeping girl missing
-Go back to top right dungeon and head all the way down and talk to guy
-Fight boss

Vampire Castle:
-Talk to vampire girl
-Go to watch tower and talk to walking guy in center
-Go back to vampire girl with report
-Go to material shop and talk to the shopkeeper
-Find the two ingredients
>Spring water can be found in the waterfall near the house in the north(hidden area)
>Forgot
-Go back to shopkeeper, then vampire girl
-Back to watch tower
-Back to vampire girl
-Go into the dungeon via 3 ways: Mahou shoujo guild in town or 2 entrance directly to dungeon around map
-Left right part of crimson keep check 2 barrier checkpoints
-Go back to weapon smith, then back to ones that weren't ignited(3 fights each)
-Go back to vampire girl
-Go to crimson keep top floor and fight boss

-Once you completed the elite 4, it's time to fight the champion! I mean, the demon lord
-You'll get emergency quest, go back to starting town
-Talk to panda, then to mayor mansion boss fight
-Go to dark castle gate and fight boss again
-Put 4 jewels on the pedestal and advance
-Step on shiny spot to not burn, then advance across bridge
-Fight boss again
-The bat option select 1st one(pure route stuff?) or go through dungeon
-Advance to the portal
-Fight the boss in the castle
-Walk around till you find prince
-Choose to stay or leave, then fight boss
-Duh end

Last edited:

pastreloks

Reputation score
The only question is: how to regain power after giving birth? This is so annoying what it is so unclear and makes further playthrough impossible.

Texxon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dang i'm having a hard time figuring basic stuff in this game like how do i teleport ? How do i unlock stealing and lock picking ? How do i capture more lolimons ? Ima very lost !

pastreloks

Reputation score
Dang i'm having a hard time figuring basic stuff in this game like how do i teleport ? How do i unlock stealing and lock picking ? How do i capture more lolimons ? Ima very lost !
To teleport you have to touch light rods near cities. One is at entrance to main to city.
To lockpick you need lockpicking tool which also can be found near the main city. Go to the left into trees from the entrance and you'll find a tool.