What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I know one of the lorimon egg were in the succabs village, the green hair oni girl.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out how to get any scenes?
I've only managed to get her groped in the inn when working and mobs with hearts the teleports from when she loses much like any others.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've only managed to get her groped in the inn when working and mobs with hearts the teleports from when she loses much like any others.
the only other scenes i get was the BJ, sex and brith scenes when u have 300 nasty points then u talk to the npc in the first town u start off to get the sex and bj

Ayu Break

Reputation score
the only other scenes i get was the BJ, sex and brith scenes when u have 300 nasty points then u talk to the npc in the first town u start off to get the sex and bj
Ah, thanks.

I also found out how to get her wall raped, in a cave to the north east (up a cliff) from succubus town you can find something to try and fail to crawl through.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
yup, i didnt find anything else too
and how the hell to get that nasty point? (just grinding it via barjob is take too long time)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I've found 3 of the eggs so far, couldn't find any other ones:
1.Go to the bar and talk to the succubus npc in the first town, then go to the ruin near the second town(succubus town). Once you enter you should see some monsters, defeat them till your counter on the right hand side fills up, then a stairway will appear. Go down into the stairway and you'll see a succubus is being attacked, fed off the attackers and you'll get her egg.
2.Fight the girl at the top of the dungeon near the second town and win.
3.Talk to the oni in the second town.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Alpha Demo is out:

gonna use this thread to mark some quick fix for anyone who has trouble hooking this game. I'm not sure how this "fix" will affect the whole game but in my testing it seems to work kinda fine, for now.....

- copy the file into your data folder and hit yes to overwrite.
Does anyone know if this seems to break anything?

Ayu Break

Reputation score
Can anyone help I am completely lost on what to do.
Kind of lost myself but I've figured out the following.

Being molested/raped races a counter and at 300 she can sleep around.
Pregnancy I beleve is based on a chance dependant on how much semen is in her womb, their is a % on the second page of the heart icon in the menu.
Pregancy will be 'rolled' when she goes to sleep.
The second option at a bed is giving birth, a human child will drop your level to one. This seems kind of harsh.

The pink goblin looking guys near the succubus town will molest the protagonist

People with ! icons have quests, a red dot on it is incomplete, a green can be cashed in.
Many quests seem to require collecting items at gather points.

Killing mobs in an area causes a counter to build up and once complte a miniboss appears, defeat that and all foes will stop aggroing as they have (presumibly) been supressed.
I have yet to figure out how to make the succubus apear/find the ruin that KillerDxD mentioned

Edit: oh, go north east from the succubus town and find a cave, at the bottom is a hole she can her stuck in leading to bandit rape. Choosing a lower option will pass through then she can take a shortcut back through it from succubus town.

skullthunder

Reputation score
I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but is anyone else having fps drops in certain areas in the game?.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Killing mobs in an area causes a counter to build up and once complte a miniboss appears, defeat that and all foes will stop aggroing as they have (presumibly) been supressed.
I have yet to figure out how to make the succubus apear/find the ruin that KillerDxD mentioned
Go east 2 maps from the succubus village, there you'll see a ruin you can enter. Fight the mobs till the counter is met and an entrance will appear at the lower left of the map for you to enter.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there a patch update for the game on CI-en i'm not sure what it fix or added.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How to patch the game:
Unzip the patch, you only need the .exe
Open the .exe file, click yes of the first moonrune dialog box, it will ask where you put your game, point to the folder where the Game.rgss3a was, normally it would be "LQ2G100".
Wait till it finish, then close the patcher.

Ayu Break

Reputation score
Go east 2 maps from the succubus village, there you'll see a ruin you can enter. Fight the mobs till the counter is met and an entrance will appear at the lower left of the map for you to enter.
Ah, I missed the stairs, thanks for the directions.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Still struggling to figure out how to buy the underground house; From my lack of Japanese and authors twitter post on it, i figured out that you probably have to go to the guy behind the counter in the underground bar for it and something about not joining a guild and having high corruption value will allow you to paint the house or something...

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Still struggling to figure out how to buy the underground house; From my lack of Japanese and authors twitter post on it, i figured out that you probably have to go to the guy behind the counter in the underground bar for it and something about not joining a guild and having high corruption value will allow you to paint the house or something...
not joining magical girl guild, and talk to man next to bartender
need 500k gold or go free prostitute (and its not finished yet so its end right now)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
not joining magical girl guild, and talk to man next to bartender
need 500k gold or go free prostitute (and its not finished yet so its end right now)
So is there a way to quit the magical girl guild or is it not implemented yet?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So is there a way to quit the magical girl guild or is it not implemented yet?
Give birth with a human baby and you will lost magical power, and forced to leave/quit the magical girl guild.