What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

fluiddruid

Reputation score
Thats good, The old H-Stats position was kinda out of place. especially when they had that place for orphus levels with a lot of empty space, and that third page i didnt really understand the point of. I guess that was the Virgin status page, i never got around to actually looking at that page in depth lol

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Seems like the creator changed the release date to April 2021 on dlsite, but don't worry guys, it's not the actual release date according to Black Panda and will change.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Seems like the bad state menu has been made, which is a great news because now we can see which states the character have. By the way, the requirement of corruption tattoo is shown in the video and the requirements of it is to have 500+ lust:

Edit: Some more details about the Corrupted Konoha that the author replied to someone in the comment is that it's not going to be shown as a baste, but is going to be more or less a job change type of transformation instead.

Attachments

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Seems like the bad state menu has been made, which is a great news because now we can see which states the character have. By the way, the requirement of corruption tattoo is shown in the video and the requirements of it is to have 500+ lust:

Edit: Some more details about the Corrupted Konoha that the author replied to someone in the comment is that it's not going to be shown as a baste, but is going to be more or less a job change type of transformation instead.
Thanks for keeping this thread informed. Half the time my translation software craps out on CIEN pages so I come here to find out about the updates.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Seems like the author finished refining his bad state screen, and is planning to work on the standing picture for Konoha now, which i'm not exactly sure if he's going to import the arts from the previous trial version and keep it as is, or if he's going to use the base picture with animation added. (Can't link url due to loli content, but it's the latest post on his Ci-en page)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Great news: The author has posted a rough progress on the games development, which is nice. He also added a few more stuff into what he initially planned to release, making the game's content even larger. There's also a new art for the lock picking, and it looks more refined compared to the last one.

Bad news: Most of the events and progress are 0, meaning more development time. The fact that the author has added more stuff means development time increases on top of converting and improving upon old progress to the new platform.

More info can be found on their page.

Edit: Since the creator is changing his platform and all, the thread intro will most likely go through a revamp once additional information on the game or new trial version is out.

Attachments

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Great news: The author has posted a rough progress on the games development, which is nice. He also added a few more stuff into what he initially planned to release, making the game's content even larger. There's also a new art for the lock picking, and it looks more refined compared to the last one.

Bad news: Most of the events and progress are 0, meaning more development time. The fact that the author has added more stuff means development time increases on top of converting and improving upon old progress to the new platform.

More info can be found on their page.

Edit: Since the creator is changing his platform and all, the thread intro will most likely go through a revamp once additional information on the game or new trial version is out.
That sounds like the type of "content explosion" that happened with some games that prevent them from ever being released...

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
That sounds like the type of "content explosion" that happened with some games that prevent them from ever being released...
Understand that point of concern, i also think the author added too much content in this game with the slums, corruption branching, underground gambling dent stuff, housing decoration, quest board, Colosseum stuff, a whole story branching if you lose your magic power, companion system, slavery system, debt system, unique quests, regional boss system, titles, and companions.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Understand that point of concern, i also think the author added too much content in this game with the slums, corruption branching, underground gambling dent stuff, housing decoration, quest board, Colosseum stuff, a whole story branching if you lose your magic power, companion system, slavery system, debt system, unique quests, regional boss system, titles, and companions.
Well at least it will be a lot to look forward to if it ever releases.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Btw for those of you that don't know, there's some info that can be found on his account, such as a new Ci-en update tomorrow.

Edit: New info came out today, first is Fallen Princess Lucia is coming to mobile early June, and it's going to be for android only for now, ios might come down the line later. About future plans for lolique gaiden, the author stated that the game is scaling to be a bit too big(Been in the works for around 4 years!), and there might be the possibility of another work going on in the background while he works on this one, meaning development time will increase if that happens. Plans about it being the sequel to Princess Lucia is also in the thoughts, and the perspective is going to like the old game, with a third person view on how the story goes. It's going to be a short story, so the amount of content is going to be around the same as Chibi-que(500 yen).

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
The author has finished testing out Spine and working on implementing it into the game, the standing picture is finished and can be found on his latest ci-en post.

Edit: Seems like most of the standing picture is done(guessing around 90%) on his latest ci-en post, and the author is trying to find a voice actor for Konoha.

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
More progress is made, and the corrupted Konoha standing animation is also on Ci-en. Also, I'm going to post new images of the progress as well as total progress on the opening thread. Note that some stuff will take longer, meaning the percentage isn't balance, but should give you an idea on how much of the game is "done". His plan for this month is to finish the title screen, and also he's planning to get to distributing the beta trial version as soon as possible.

P.S. Does anyone know how to get rid of the poll, been trying to figure it out for some time with no success...

Attachments

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
So currently in the trial you can have sex and give BJs to people in town, get "educated" if you sneak into undertown without passs and speak to guard, get pregnant, get hypnotised at the post preg massage place, get groped while working at bar(s) and get stuck in a hole on wall. What else? is there any monster rape in the trial version?

ps. how to clean MCs pussy so she wont get preggo every time she sleeps?
There is item for washign off semen, but doesnt affect the inside of her pussy, and cant birth lolimon eggs with dirty pussy

pps. Found the pussy cleaning item from undertown shady merchant.

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New update with images of undisclosed HCG promised in the last update, so unless you want to get spoiled head on over to the latest post. (P.S. Blanked out when scrolling down for game development details, so haven't viewed the images myself clearly. What essentially improved so far progress wise is map development and stuff with not much in standing art)

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Yay finally another update! This time the main thing they present is the new and improved home screen, which seems similar to Fallen Princess Lucia Story where you have the character portrait on the right. The author also mentioned that the conditions for losing magic powers will no longer be giving birth to a human baby, but will have some other conditions instead(might be along side giving birth to a human, not exactly sure). Now that the author had some time to flush out testing phase, the direction he's planning on going towards is to implement the items and quest over to this side with some or no changes, and aiming towards making the progression kinda like Witcher 3. For more info:

I believe that moving the platform now is a great choice the author has made, for one the animation looks incredibly polished now, and the latest home screen looks really good. Another positive is now that he had time to improve and improvise, he was able to take feedback from the mass and add new features into the game such as the list of bad states he implemented from the community and the fps improvement plugin for the game(suggested by me :3). Only problem I have so far is that the home screen character portrait will be blocking the right side of the map, making it rather annoying when traversing towards the right and getting attacked by a mob which you can't see, other than that not much else. Understandably most stuff will change as the game develop, but just putting my personal opinions out there for now.

TL;DR: Stuff got added into it and future plans made.

Last edited:

Mister_cat

Reputation score
A little opinion here, I dont know if it's my computer or not, but when there are too many enemies on the screen the frame drops like a sack of dumbells, specially if you are going through a mountain or swimming, not complaining or anything, game has been great so far, just wanted to know if it happens to someone else, specially since the videos I see on his Ci-en also have that issue.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
A little opinion here, I dont know if it's my computer or not, but when there are too many enemies on the screen the frame drops like a sack of dumbells, specially if you are going through a mountain or swimming, not complaining or anything, game has been great so far, just wanted to know if it happens to someone else, specially since the videos I see on his Ci-en also have that issue.
That trial version didn't have an fps stabilizer plugin(didn't data mine but didn't see the option for it in the settings), which i'm not exactly sure if it has to do with the platform or not, so for the upcoming one it should probably have it.

Edit: Did some research on the platforms, and it seems VXA requires actual script writing. Meanwhile for MV, you can just plug external codes right into the plugin menu. Personally, i'm guessing why he didn't add the fps stabilizer from external sources due to the fact that it might mess up the script of the game if the code is not compatible with it, which will require some more time for fixing. It might also be the fact that it was overlooked and wasn't a high priority till down the line in the game making process. I did actually data mined it out of curiosity, and there seems to be something to do with frames in the script, but don't really understand what it does...

Last edited:

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Understandable, guy has been working like crazy on this one, having to change to MV from scratch was a hefty blow, I do am a bit worried like everyone else with the mountain of content that might make it harder to finish, but looks like he can pull it of.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New update: Standing picture for Konoha is released, but the combat for the game hasn't been flushed out yet. The author explained that during combat, when the heath goes down, the pleasure(ZP) goes up?(Reading the japanese, thing that's what it says). More info can be found here: