What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

blerghit

Reputation score
AAARGH I cant overstate my hype for this game!
The demo was great, but with a remake on different game-engine and better animations my hype only grows.
I Want to see lolimons getting lewd aswell, the 0HP standing pictures during battle were only good for growing my need for this game.
(also its funny how you can recruit the dragongirl loli without fighting her if you are lewd enough by speaking with her and "defeating" her with a suprise grope.)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
That should be: When the HP drops, the heroine's picture changes in a different way depend on the lv of ZP. If the ZP is high, she will act more horny and looks like she enjoys being hit.
OK thanks for correcting that.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New update: Birth animation is revamped to be better now(briefly took glance at it while scrolling down, so don't know specific changes), swimming and climbing shown again with more graphical changes to look better, and the skill table is changed to be more cleaner and better. More info on his latest post on Ci-en(loli H so no link).
1594797908010.png

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Update: 2 days late on the post, but new update presents standing arts featuring baste, which you can preview what baste you have by clicking them or by pressing show all. Author is also planning on making his new upcoming mini game(?) according to his recent post. Latest post in Ci-en.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New update again, author's updated 3 times in the spam of a week, with last one being about some art and the current post explaining how the map design has more or less been finished, and the author will be moving on to battle screen next month. Info here:

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New progress update and talks about future plans for Fallen Princess, Lorihoi, and Walkure series, which he details on more in the latest Ci-en post. From his Ci-en posts, it sounds a bit like he's getting burned out on developing this game, but it seems the game is progressing smoothly... No link due to loli

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New progress update and talks about future plans for Fallen Princess, Lorihoi, and Walkure series, which he details on more in the latest Ci-en post. From his Ci-en posts, it sounds a bit like he's getting burned out on developing this game, but it seems the game is progressing smoothly... No link due to loli
Yeah, after the high of initial progress, it's easy to get tripped up on all the bugs and want to jump off a cliff when it doesn't come together like you envisioned it.
I hope he gets through this!

blerghit

Reputation score
Having to pretty much remake the game completely after switching game engine can also make one pretty burnt out.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
So not to be a jynx or anything but, I visited his Ci-en and he hasn´t posted progress in like a month.

I´m not complaining or anything, just wondering if something happened. Like him taking a break for feeling burned out or something.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Having to pretty much remake the game completely after switching game engine can also make one pretty burnt out.
I can assure how burnt out it could feel, I also made one game(in RMVXA) but tried to magrate it onto other platform (GMS2), and got burnt so bad and till this day I can barely making tilesets textures for my other projects more then few hours in every week.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Update after a while: New progress was made, introduced the routes that're accessible. The blog mentions that if you've entered the evil route, there's no way back onto the law route. More info here:

P.S. Quick trivia to those of you who don't know, the author has spent a total of 153 days worth of time so far on this project.

Attachments

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Update after a while: New progress was made, introduced the routes that're accessible. The blog mentions that if you've entered the evil route, there's no way back onto the law route.
Awww, but I like my slutty, evil-looking heroines doing good things...

:cry:

RockCat

Reputation score
Awww, but I like my slutty, evil-looking heroines doing good things...

:cry:
That actually makes me wonder whether we'll be able to make konoha a slut while remaining on "law" route, which is not to say i won't enjoy corrupting her either way :D

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New ci-en post mentions how the companion's Spine reanimation is about to be done, and how once the battle animation for Konoha is completed, the production of other parts of the game will go smoother. No link cause of loli.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
New ci-en post mentions how the companion's Spine reanimation is about to be done, and how once the battle animation for Konoha is completed, the production of other parts of the game will go smoother. No link cause of loli.
So now he is done with the foundation and can go on with the core mechanics, nice.

Glad to see he didn´t burned out since he had to basically start over again. Though I wonder if he is gonna release a new demo with the Spine animations? or if Kagura Games are willing to work on a loli game.