What's new

blank blood game type

Re: blank blood game type

This game is so dry, it hurts...

actually the maker is already finishing his 3rd stage but when will come out i wonder XD the preview of stage 3 was posted on another place like 3 months ago XD

Game over scenes
Stage 1
Lose all HP to Bunny - Normal Death
Fireball - Normal Death
Tree monster - Clothed(Raped) Nude(Hand and feet absorbed into tree and Raped)
Headless Babysitter-Clothed(Stripped and carried away) Nude(Just carried away)
Boss Witch - Spinning Blade-Head Chopped off(Same for Nude and Bunny mode)
Lose all HP to Bunny in Boss room - Clothed(Cum bucket for Bunny) Bunny(Get raped by Bunny) Nude(Get tied in front of Witch house as warning)

Stage 2
Shotgun Robot - Normal Death
Shadow man - Get cut in Half
Werewolf - Get turned into a werewolf Clothed(Give head) Nude(Get raped)
Mid-Boss - Boss Health near full-Get smashed into many piece
Boss Heath is low<1/5 or 1/6> Clothed(Boss strip you, tie you up and stick a dynamite into your hole) Nude(Both you and the boss get captured and turned into cumbucket for the Shadow Man)
Slime - Swallowed whole and Raped
Saw Robot - Get chopped in Half
Boss Robot
Get picked up by Claw - Clothed(Boss will eat you, then chew you, spit you out with all your clothing dissolved) Nude(Boss will grab and shock you making you pee)
Giant Sword - Clothed(Lose arms) Nude(Get chopped in Half)
Upper Cut punch combo - Clothed(Boss will dropped you into the trash disposal area, with half of clothe missing) Nude(Boss will eat you, then turn you into a dish and spit you out)

Credit to Sizustar from hongfire.

It says all of that, word for word, in the readme file. The readme was in the version I downloaded, which is the one most recently posted in this thread. Just sayin.

It says all of that, word for word, in the readme file. The readme was in the version I downloaded, which is the one most recently posted in this thread. Just sayin.

Yeah, i made that file, based what what sizustar said on hongfire, i actually forgot it was there till you mentioned it...

Yeah, i made that file, based what what sizustar said on hongfire, i actually forgot it was there till you mentioned it...

Gotta start reading those japanese readme files.

I cant get nude in stage 2. I always just get blow job by werewolf or killed by midboss. Can someone help me?

Collect all the cans.

If you go back a few inches at the start of the level after beating world 2's mid-boss, you can see the mid-boss getting raped by a pair of werewolves.

so i was wondering, can i make it so its in English?

and if yes what do i do?

ok do you have link of game plate-forme genre blank blood ?i find link or name i just whant he list pleas thank

Back