What's new

ACT [ Blue Mad Diode ] [ 青色ハッキョウダイオード] DepriviA / D e p r a v i A RE140678 RJ140678

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Depravia/D Pravia

first time uploading to mega, I will assume it worked properly.

mega.co.nz/#!4sY0AbSK!uJX7N_7ShMEfe5ZUhAqZRFgAZPkThiDvhWk1kRlSYec

mega.co.nz/#!0tYWQSTC!P-0ATItK1u28HTQFCXSgsAqBMfDQRQSa8Yi4SOFRgiU

mega.co.nz/#!ogwVmLja!pn0-7E7fkKsf-gmFfRGmkz3wEx166iDg6wq5v6bjYks
Include file key
(can't post full links since i don't have 15 posts due to my lurker nature;))

@Mook Thank you for uploading:) i'm grateful for that since i couldn't buy the game from Jap DLsite:mad:
About game hmm... it's good (but sometimes too easy if you have all upgrades bought) though i was looking forward to have more game over CG's (for every boss)... well we can't have everything we want:D

Last edited:

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

first time uploading to mega, I will assume it worked properly.

Include file key
Thanks for the link :) been waiting on this game!

After playing the game I noticed it has a ghost and goblins feel to it, just for the random chest popping up and the upgraded armor can charge
up. Plus the famous daggers.

Last edited:

Jacob S

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you avoid the bad end on Envy?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Upgrade the top and the bottom first. Then the middle two. I'm assuming the 3rd one is to increase the number of chaos orbs you can have...dunno...never even had to use them.

I'm wondering what the first and fourth in the Arcadia options are....

1. Dunno what it is...

2. Upgrade Store

3. Save?

4. Dunno what it is...

5. Exit

1. Talk to Sariel (The Archangel AKA your boss)

2. Upgrade abilities

3. Save

4. Comment on current progress

5. Leave Arcadia

(1) Gives you random comments which usually are gameplay tips. (4) generally gives a tip on how to progress further. (5) brings you back to map select. (2) lets you spend souls on upgrades:

1. Damage (Increases weapon damage)

2. Volley (Increases number of your projectiles that can be on-screen at once)

3. Throwing speed (Increases throwing speed. Not sure if it's projectile speed or how fast you can tap the 'attack' button)

4. Flight (Increases the amount of time you can hover AKA the WING bar)

5. Return

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you avoid the bad end on Envy?
Get good ranks (B, A or S) for the previous stages. (ie. Dont die, dont use chaos orbs, other factors dont matter)

You can avoid the bad end as long as you dont get very bad ranks (C and D) for all stages (iirc getting 2 S-ranks are enough for you to avoid the bad end). Replays are easier as bosses don't respawn. Bad End D (worst end) is actually more difficult to get as it pretty much requires you to get the absolute worst rank (D) in all stages before Envy.

You can check what ending are waiting for you by asking Sariel for your progress (4th choice) at Arcadia before the Envy stage. If she says something about you are having trouble (or worse, a lot of trouble) in progress = bad end C/D. Anything else means you are going towards good end path.

Notes on Good Ends
Good End B - Doing average (but not bad enough to get the bad end) but not too good, beat last stage.
Good End A - Doing good or very best, (ie. S/A ranks for all stages), beat last stage.
Good End S - Clear every stage with S rank, and THEN beat last stage with S rank. If you fail to beat last stage with an S rank you will get Good End A instead.

Last edited:

linklnk99

Reputation score

It keeps saying "Failed - No file" when i try to download. Anyone willing to post another link? I've been looking for hours for a legit one and it's driving me nuts.

Last edited:

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im just not feeling this game. The H game with guro content i most liked so far has been Splatter Beach. There is a balance of things that will rape you/rape and kill you vs. things that will simply kill you.

Its also the fact that you need to die to get the H scene, vs. enemies grabbing you and violating you, while you struggle to get them off before they finish/your health runs out.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Im just not feeling this game. The H game with guro content i most liked so far has been Splatter Beach. There is a balance of things that will rape you/rape and kill you vs. things that will simply kill you.

Its also the fact that you need to die to get the H scene, vs. enemies grabbing you and violating you, while you struggle to get them off before they finish/your health runs out.
Can't you use cheat engine for that? Splatter Beach used simple encryption, but I doubt depravia used any.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When you finished the game you can watch all animations without ever seen them

spart4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ctrl+Y
You'll see a grid with X's, the first X for you is likely is at the top (Joystick/controller 1). Click on the bottom row to move it there (Keyboard). Now you can use the normal keyboard controls.
This fixed the issue, thanks.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can see how some people might be turned off with all the guro in the game, but honestly, it never really bothered me. I never turned the option to turn it off, so I don't know if it makes a difference. And other than the guro, there was way more vore in this game than I thought there would be, so that shot this game up to my favorite list.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi every body, I dont know but are there lines on your screen to if you play the game. :confused:
Or is it normal?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It keeps saying "Failed - No file" when i try to download. Anyone willing to post another link? I've been looking for hours for a legit one and it's driving me nuts.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can see how some people might be turned off with all the guro in the game, but honestly, it never really bothered me. I never turned the option to turn it off, so I don't know if it makes a difference. And other than the guro, there was way more vore in this game than I thought there would be, so that shot this game up to my favorite list.
Some people don't like cute girl getting destroyed violently with alot of "details", I don't too.

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

With the completed save file that comes with the game I've noticed a little something.
When you load the save, you're only able to play between the first set of stages. So you still have to defeat the first four sins before opening the Gates of Hell; thus getting to the final three stages.
Not exactly a problem, since the animations and CGs are already unlocked, which is neat. Just thought it'd be something to point out.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Downloaded from the firedrive link, but it has a password.

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is a google WARNING if I try to dow nload too, but it works,
with fire fox it works
to anyone paranoid about viruses, it's not a warning about a virus, it's a warning that Google cannot scan it for viruses

linklnk99

Reputation score

Why is that one CG still censored(the one with her cut in half)? I thought i remember seeing in the updated trailer vid that it was uncensored. Do you have to unlock it or something?

Haven't tried playing the actual game yet aside from the demo, just went straight to the CG/anime mode and was a bit disappointed with the lack of variety(mostly decap and cut in half) and the H animations aren't that great. Last year's Splatter Beach felt like it had a lot more compared to this. Oh well, I'm looking forward to what this year will bring. Here's hoping Ankoku Marimo Kan will release another awesome ero guro title. XD

Last edited: