RPG RPG Maker [ bo-fu-bo-fu-mat] [ぼふぼふマット] TentacleMaze RJ085057 RE085057

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

dlsite link:
DLL: hxxp://
Password:
ulmf
I've been keeping my eye out for this game and finally found it on my routine go-to hentai site. This is a RPG maker game, which, I think, only includes tentacle. You play as a girl who finds herself naked in a room trying to figure out what is going on. Ultimately your objective is to escape without getting raped by tentacle monsters (simple right?). I only played a little of this game so far, but I really like the features so far. It plays pretty similar to any RPG maker games with the controllable miniature victim/heroine and a larger scale portrait on the left or right (it switches when the chibi character starts to get blocked by the large portrait). What is really cool is that you can switch the languages between English, Japanese, and Chinese (you do this by interact with one of the posters on the wall in the initial room). I have yet to play much of the game, but I thought it would be worth sharing.

The controls are pretty standard:
Arrow Keys - Movement
Z - interact
X - back
Holding down Shift - Speeds up movement

Your health is dictated by the amount of clothing you are wearing as shown by portrait. You "restore" health by interacting with a closet to put on clothes (or go nude if you so choose).

GO scenes are animated, and includes variety of options: Faster, slower, Release Her (continue the game), Keep going (keep on raping with new content)

Also, if this game does ignite any discussion, please keep it to this thread and not to the tentacle thread in the unsorted hentai subforum. I uploaded it there as well to add to the tentacle content, but I'm hoping to keep the discussion in this thread, in the hentai games subforum.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ぼふぼふマット TentacleMaze

Since this is a rpg maker game, this mean I need one of the rpgmaler .dll packs right?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Yeah. You need rpg vx_rtp to be exact. This should save you time:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Finished it:
1. It's SHORT, if you know what to do this'll take maybe 20-30 minutes top. Including some trial and error and exploring, probably 1-2 hours.

2. The scenes have no cum from tentacle, at most just the juice dripping. Afterward the girl's still covered in mucus though .- .

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Wut ._. I'm still trying to figure out how to get through those locked doors.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I got this one from Hongfire a few hours ago and almost instantly recognized the style from the guy who did Poyoyon adventure, which I loved, so I wound up looking him up. I posted my results on hongfire..

Games Dude said:
So I WAS right about Poyoyon and TenMaze being from the same dev, and I found that dev's name and blog.

(Courtesy of GoogleTranslate) Circle: Matt RG15762 ふ ふ com com

His blog is on DLSite, here.

Unfortunately... he only has 2 posts. Announcements for the two games. Which kind of defeats the purpose of a blog, really. But there you have it.

So yeah. I really like the quality of this guy's work, and the animation is a huge plus, so I'm waiting pretty eagerly for his next update... although it'll probably be another few months before he's even heard of again, if his blog is any indicator. But then, he'll probably have that next game by then anyway. So yeah.
I'm really hoping he comes out with more games like these. The trial and error was a bit annoying but the H was pretty great and I love the animation.

EDIT: Locked doors? I've finished the game, give me more info and I can help, lol.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

When you head right (heading left leads to the sauna place) all the doors there are locked for me.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Have you been raped? Once raped you can't open doors untill you get some clothes back on. Otherwise the doors would open.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

(&*%@(*&$#)!@*#

So basically I need to try to access the door with clothes on right?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Or nude, just so long as you haven't been through a rape scene.

That's the only difficulty in this game right there.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

I see I see, thanks for the help.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

How do you exactly get past the invisible blop maze?
I've been trying to get through it for quite a while now but it seems all paths to the door get blocked. =/

Last edited:

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

How far does this game go? Because I got to this room with a dozen big blue buttons, if I hit the wrong one the pink tentacles rape me, but the only one's I've found that don't do that are
the top middle left when the left rune-light is lit, and the bottom right right when the right rune-light is lit.
this is after hitting the bottom right left when the right light is lit and getting the save crystal.

I've tried with varying amounts of clothing on and I can't get anything to open or do anything really, I hit the left switches and the light moves to the right, I hit the right switches and the light moves to the left. it seems pretty much like an endless cycle.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

You go like this..

up 3 steps
right 4
down 3
right 4
up 5
left 1
up 3
left 4
up 1
left 1
up 1
left 1
up 1
left 2
up 2
right 1
up 1
DOOR

End of game.

EDIT:
AshPrince said:
How far does this game go? Because I got to this room with a dozen big blue buttons, if I hit the wrong one the pink tentacles rape me, but the only one's I've found that don't do that are
the top middle left when the left rune-light is lit, and the bottom right right when the right rune-light is lit.

I've tried with varying amount of clothing on and I can't get anything to open or do anything really, I hit the left switches and the light moves to the right, I hit the right switches and the light moves to the left. It seems pretty much like an endless cycle.
It kinda is. But you've missed something; when the light is on the left, the button closest to the middle on the bottom right wall creates a save point in the room, for easier trial and error.

Also what the light itself does is later on the position of the light let's you choose a path, in the area on the other side of the mirror. The light on the left opens a checkpoint, but the light on the right opens the last section of the game so you can finish it.

And there is a gallery mode; the starting room doubles as a gallery for each monster that has previously raped you, with the exception of the mirror and the invisible traps. To unlock them just get raped by them then save.

Also to get the mirror and pot scenes you have to examine them when nude. Not raped, but "next hit raped". So you go to a closet, strip down, go to the mirror and examine it. If you didn't get hit on the way there, you'll get the mirror scene. Same for the pot, which is in the pool room with the mirrors.

Finally each and every single monster has 2 different modes in their scenes, just start the scene and wait. You don't have control over when it changes scenes, but it generally swaps once per orgasm.

Last edited:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Games Dude, do you mind sharing your save file?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Hahah alright, here ya go.

100%, as far as I know.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game Requires the RPG maker, but does it require the japanese settings too?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Hahah alright, here ya go.

100%, as far as I know.

Thanks a bunch. I got stuck after finding the 3rd warp. I couldn't figure out where to go after that.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to go to the buttons room and switch the light to the right side.

This unlocks the other door near the 3rd checkpoint room, but locks the 3rd checkpoint room.

EDIT: Just realized you CAN get the invis traps and the mirror in the gallery by doing so.

Reuploading save file. Here.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch. I got stuck after finding the 3rd warp. I couldn't figure out where to go after that.
Remember that switch you open at the very very start of the game to unleash the tentacles into that room? *wink wink*