Bondage Corner

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Bondage Corner

The thought of being vulnerable intrigues me cuz I kinda grew up invincible. There's always something incredibly wrong with me, but apparently I don't feel pain as much as other people (even to the point where my physician got worried) plus I heal like fucking wolverine. So I just ended up walking into so much shit and just walking out.

This is any type of vulnerability, whether or not anyone else is involved and it's not inherently sexual. Since elementary school, I would go out of my way to put myself into a cramped uncomfortable position because it was comfortable to me. Plus, it helps that I'm flexible and terribly underweight, I fit anywhere. :D

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

i'm actually a lot like Nunu with claustrophobia, I can't stand to wear sweater's or tight t-shirt's because I feel like I'm choking, and start freaking out so I don't think being tied up would be very enjoyable. However blindfolds don't really bother me, and can be pretty enjoyable.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

So, my house mate will be out of town this weekend and I only have to work Saturday morning. I plan on holding a self-bondage session when I get home from work. I'll fill you all in on how it goes. Sorry, no pictures though. Among other things, no one'll be around to take them.

That said, any requests?

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

...You sure you can't take pictures?o.o

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'll take the pictures. I mean, I'll be there anyway, so why not.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And why am I not surprised that someone said this?

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Shh! No one is supposed to know!! ^_^

Seriously though, I don't feel comfortable putting pics of me on the net. I know that's gonna sound weird, but I like keeping my "real" life and "internet" life separate if you know what i mean.

I guess I just don't want people like my boss, or parents, etc finding those pics...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Seriously though, I don't feel comfortable putting pics of me on the net. I know that's gonna sound weird, but I like keeping my "real" life and "internet" life separate if you know what i mean
Completely understood, there's something very simple and controlling about keeping lives separate. Hell, I didn't even tell these guys my steam name in the Left 4 Dead thread.

If we wanted, this is the internet, we can look up pictures of people in bondage. Now, whether or not some of these people will do so and just imagine it's you, I can't say, but I don't think anyone really expects you to post anything

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

...I feel a little weird imagining someone else to be Gatorbait.o.o

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

having been caught by my family during a session of self-bondage i can safely say that I would've rather died because i was A: caught by my little sister and B: she was evil enough to take a picture and send it to my mother. between death and the 6 MONTHS of bad jokes and funny looks... I'd have chosen Death.....

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'd say that says more about your family than you. Luckily, the worst I might get is some rolled eyes by my mom (after the immediate shock of course) and then maybe a high five from one of my brothers.

Pale

Reputation score

Shh! No one is supposed to know!! ^_^

Seriously though, I don't feel comfortable putting pics of me on the net. I know that's gonna sound weird, but I like keeping my "real" life and "internet" life separate if you know what i mean.

I guess I just don't want people like my boss, or parents, etc finding those pics...
Wow.. someone who actually believes the same thing as I do.. pleased to meet you!

P

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

reading that and re-reading it i guess its something i dont really understand. I mean you've only got one real life and the media-tool that is the internet is a part of that life. So is it possible that you can actually keep 2 parts of the same life seperate? and my family is slightly insane and far from accepting of things they dont understand but thats neither here nor there. Sister thought it was the funniest damn thing shed ever seen bcuz she had to cut me loose T_T

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

But she's cool about it now?

And stop trying to convince gator to post pictures. As a matter of fact, she should probably "be busy" right now so it's too late. Keeping separate just means keeping things categorized in your own life and at least keeping people separate. It's not as if we'll end up IN that media unless we allow it.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

she is actually, now that shes a little older and has explored the darker side of deviancy as she lovingly refers to it. (she blames me for getting her interested in the idea)... i just realized i corrupted my sister... i'm going to hell. and wht was the thing about pictures you lost me there man...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, i was just saying that someone told her to post pictures and the argument that keeping lives separate kinda says it's ok to put up pictures. I was just joking with ya

So... is your sister a top or bottom? And if top, is she attractive?

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

i have no idea nor do i have any desire to find out. if shes like me she doesn't care and yes she would have to be deemed attractive becuz it seems like i have to warn a different guy every month to play nice or die

off that topic your right now that i reread the lives separate post. and in my defense that is not what i intended but out of curiosity, whats everyone favorite binding material? i prefer nylon rope and the occasional leather strap or 2

dogstile

Lurker
Reputation score

rope for more rp sessions, ribbon for softer stuff

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

leather cuffs.