Re: Bondage Corner

I believe it falls under "personal corner"

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

This thread will always be archived deep in my heart.

Thoughts on chastity belts? There are many different ways right? It'd be pretty variant on comfort for people?
I've worn one a few times. I personally don't find them very comfortable, but they have a HUGE variation of belts. Though, most I have seen have been for women. Obviously it's easier to block an "innie" versus an "outie," so to speak. The few designs I've seen for men all involve some sort of piercing near the head to hold a sleeve or something in place. The one exception was a bulky metal pipe that curved under and encases the penis. I dunno how you'd pee in it though....

I believe it falls under "personal corner"
T'was before they changed the title of the section. It originally only said archive ^.^

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

T'was before they changed the title of the section. It originally only said archive ^.^
That was just a bit of mis-communication on my part with Nunu in creating the new sub-boards. I knew I wanted this particular sub section to be for personal corners as well which is why I slipped in here anyway.

Also, I'm using the word 'archives' a little differently here in the blank page then elsewhere in the forum. For more along the lines of what Rule and myself are doing with our personal threads, in that we're keeping an archive of all our work with links to it all across the entire blank page.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey, we're the bondage corner of your library, feel free to slip in wherever you want.

oh goodness me, that came out all wrong

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

A few months ago I actually picked up some 'bondage tape'. Basically it's this red glossy roll that almost resembles duct tape at a glance (except the glossy look makes it seem sexier) and it only sticks to itself. Sticks quite well to itself actually... but does not stick to anything else.

The purpose being you can tie someone up by wrapping this stuff around someones arms or legs and still be able to remove it comfortably and easily, but isn't easy to escape from. It's also reusable.

I'm wondering if anyone else has used it, and if so what they think of it. Seems like a fairly smooth way to start with bondage considering the ease of use and the comfort level.

Last edited:
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I haven't personally, though it does sound intriguing. You'll have to share with the class how it works if/when you use it.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Just bumping to mention I have a DA account now that is bondage themed. I plan on branching out with my stories, but I figured I'd start with a couple I had already written.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I swear I will have stories for this thread in the future... I swear it

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Not nice to swear TS ^.^

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

:(

Also I was unaware I needed an account. I guess that would explain the past problems I've had.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Candy is something of an ineffective bondage tool. The only candies out there really that are pliable enough to tie someone down are easily broken. The only ones hard enough to do so aren't pliable enough.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well, couldn't you make chains? That way you could use the hard candies regardless of their flexibility.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Suppose you could, honestly did not think of that. Be a fair bit of effort though considering you'd have to make it yourself, cause I can't think of a candy chain. I could be mistaken there though.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You're probably right. It would be a fair bit of effort to make and you'd probably have to make new ones every time, since what's the point if you don't eat it?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or you tie them up in a way that they can't gain enough momentum to break the candy bindings.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

There's other problems with candies as well. Hard candies can get sticky over time as well as being quite brittle (to a extent), and softer stuff more then likely would get warm and stretch with bodyheat.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I suppose you could use candy more as decorative bondage, kinda like the edible underwear. It's not something practical, but still give you the "pretend" factor.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I suppose you could use candy more as decorative bondage, kinda like the edible underwear. It's not something practical, but still give you the "pretend" factor.
The pretend factor is ALWAYS nice~!