Reputation score
Re: Bondage Corner

Perhaps, but I'm a being of conviction. I stand by my statement[/ref]

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

meh its true i need to kep her far away from you guys youd only give her nightmares but thnx everyone for the congrats i did miss this forum:)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

So my girlfriend and I tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago. She loved it.

Incidentally and possibly completely unrelatedly, the little tie belts for bathrobes make great bondage material.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

You had a baby girl blind 0.o?? I HAVE been goon for too long. CONGRATS though ^.^

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

-dusts off the thread-

Because I'm going to be in the middle of a man sandwich tomorrow. My boyfriend has decided to let me have a threesom as long as its with someone i trust. Remember my dom? Dunno if i ever posted about him here, but...

Yeah.

I'm getting tied up, blindfolded, the whole nine yards. I'd be lying if i said i wasn't nervous, but that only adds to my excitement xD The blindfold helps. I'd be too nervous otherwise. Ya'll understand what i mean when i say a blindfold is liberating.

Wish me luck guys. >:3 I think I'll be enjoying myself.

EDIT: I caught the creep and crud. -curls up in a blanket and coughs-

Last edited:

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was messing around with my girlfriend and we were talking dirty (thinks like, "you're a naughty girl", her parents were outside the room, I was surprised by her aggressiveness, she seemed to enjoy it.) anyways I made an offhand reference to handcuffs during the act. as we wrapped up she suggested that she would be cool with getting some handcuffs.

Anyways my question is this, for two people who have never done this before (I will likely be top) do any of you have any suggestions on how we go about this. I assumed it would be something along the lines of pick a safe word, cuff her up then "have my way" with her. but i dunno.

Or before I you give any suggestions, for reference, there is nowhere to handcuff her to. (my room is poorly set up for such things)..Any help would be appreciated

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Wow, I JUST saw this, so I hope you're still around and lurking. I also hope you guys tried it and liked it. First off, Let me say that I don't particularly like handcuffs because they tend to pinch, but that's just me; you're girlfriend might like that. I would suggest getting some of the "fuzzy" ones as they offer some insulation on the wrists.

Another thing is to think of the placement. Unless she is pretty flexible, don't cuff her behind her back. unless she can put her hands far enough behind her comfortably before binding them, she will be uncomfortable (and possibly lose feeling in her arms) much quicker than you all can be done with your "fun." While not as domineering, cuffing her in the front might be a more suitable alternative.

Finally, I know you mentioned there is not much to cuff too, but if you have a bed frame for example that has a strong crossbar (for example, what the box spring sits on) you could cuff her to it, with one hand on either side of the cross bar.

My personal preference is rope, but that requires a lot of planning ahead of time. Biggest thing is a safe word, have the keys (or knife or surgical scissors, in the case of rope) VERY easily accessible, and listen to her. If she says it's uncomfortable or to stop, follow her directions. Bondage and all its subsets have a LOT based in the complete trust of your top. Hope that helps!! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, I promise I'll follow the link more closely again ^.^

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

haha you reminded me, I was in CVS for no reason and decided to spring for metal handcuffs and whipped cream just to see the tellers reaction.

Strangely enough, the whipped cream was the joke item, I wanted the handcuffs

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

You're missing the best part of the story.... what was her reaction?? lol

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

She, the teller behind the counter when I first walked in, became a tall, overweight, shaggy dude when I actually got on line. His reaction was nothing serious when I got up there but he wouldn't stop staring between people in the meantime.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Aww, that's disappointing...

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the response, but I don't have a bed frame, just a box spring on the ground with a mattress. We have been using simple things like scarves and pillow cases, so scissors have seemed unnecessary. If we do end up looking for cuffs i will keep an eye out for softer ones, and as I have been actually cuffed before I know how not fun it is to have hands bound behind ones back by metal cuffs for a long time...

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

You might want some scissors handy anyway, just to be safe. I speak from experience lol (Then again, that was self-bondage, but still).

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I found a website with some really cool articles on it. I've been reading up over the holiday break I got from work and a lot of it is simplistic stuff, but it's still work noting.

And yeah, I know I'm necroing, deal with it lol.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's a question for you all.

My fiance and I have been trying various forms of bondage for the past few months. It's all been pretty tame, mostly just binding the wrists either to themselves or to something else or both. Well a few days ago she said she wanted to try breast bondage.

I'm of course all over this, but I don't want to do anything that would jeopardize her safety. I've been googling around, trying to find some different methods of breast bondage but I've been wildly unsuccessful. I want some way of tying her breasts so they get some squeeze out of them, but also want to tie her arms behind her back. The trick is not using any form of rope around her neck (she gets really nervous about that kind of thing, and I find it unattractive).

The problem I've been running into is that most people don't also incorporate wrist bondage into their breast bondage (which defeats the whole point of bondage for us both) or they have some rope going around the neck.

Are there any resources that would help me out with this?

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I would use a modified version of the harness on site. At step 16, instead of running it up the shoulders, either tie a loop off and use that as an anchor point for the wrists, or tie the wrists directly to that rope. Unless she is really flexable or you want to put her into a seriously tight bondage, I would go with the former rather than the latter. If you do go for the latter, I would suggest trying a box tie, some information can be found For your purposes all you'd reall need to do would be to have her put her arms in the posiiton outlines, then wrapp them tightly with rope, securing it to the loop you made earlier. Add a crotch rope wherever you'd like and a small rope looped between the breasts and you're done! And remember, if you want it to look neat, hide the knots! ;-)

It is going to be hard to keep it secure on her breasts mostly because of gravity. As it would probably make sense, the ropes that go over the shoulders (near the neck obviously) hold the ropes in place, much like how an actual bra works. I wish you the best of luck, lemme know how it works!

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

guess who still exists... THIS GUY!:D my daughters almost a year old now how exciting i miss you all but as i no longer belong to that elite echelon of people known as the third shifters, my opportunities are few and far between miss you all. show gator and toxic your respect peons, ALL OF YOU ARE UNWORTHY!:eek:

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Wow, time rally does fly huh? I was actually just going through this thread a while ago and was wondering how you'd been doing. Hope everything's well on your end! You need to come by and see us more often ^.^

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Like the new set up. Though, I'm wondering why this is in the archives? Thanks.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This thread will always be archived deep in my heart.

Thoughts on chastity belts? There are many different ways right? It'd be pretty variant on comfort for people?