Bondage Corner

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Bondage Corner

I met my girlfriend in the fifth grade; we've been dating off and on since then - she's only been involved with one other person, I've never been interested in anybody else.

I mention this because I find it odd that you'd react that way; when I tell people that, I usually get something along the lines of "how can you be interested in the same thing for so long?" =P
Well the idea that "how can you be interested in the same thing for so long?" is parallel to the disbelief that people can be together after graduation.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Right. But it's a bit more perpendicular to the opinion that defying the disbelief = cool.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm. For me, I disliked the majority of people I went to school with. There were very few people that I even considered possible friends, and maybe one or two as potential romantic partners. So, that experience has sort of colored my perceptions of high school+ relationships. At the same time, though, I never wanted to date in high school anyway, since I was not and am not planning on living in my birth town, and therefore viewed high school relationships as futile. That more or less sums up why I consider relationships with partners from high school as 'strange'.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I was like that myself, until my current bf moved in from out of province. We started dating a couple weeks before my graduation (his was the year before, but he stuck around to upgrade classes), and we've been living together for nearly a year now :)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Double post, but it's been a week, so :p You don't like it, tie me up and... You know what, given the thread, I'm stopping that thought right there.

Anyways, bit of an update. Home depot has been all out of any clothesline that isn't either 1/4 inch or under, or isn't that funny plastic stuff, which scares me. Meaning one of two things, either A), there's a lot of kinky people here, or B), thicker clotheline is in demand for a reason I don't know about.

Going to try again after this paycheck, wish me luck!

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

1/4 inch will work, that's what I usually use. You'll have to let us know how it works out ;-)

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, I thought you had suggested thicker, so it didn't cut in as much. They had this really nice stuff, but it was like a dollar a foot and about 3/4 inch thick, maybe more. Would that be a good investment? I think it would be nice for attaching people to stuff, but it seems a bit thick to do a karada or something using it...

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

it is a bit thick for a karada but its perfect if your using said karada to hold certain buzzing things inside certain bodily cavaties o_O
and yes work is finally over and i exist again

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Funny story, I don't actually own one of those. Not even the non-buzzing variety, even o_O

And that's actually the only part I thought might be uncomfortable, was between the legs. Although, I guess an inch and a half wouldn't be so bad, thinking about it...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Funny story, I don't actually own one of those. Not even the non-buzzing variety, even o_O

And that's actually the only part I thought might be uncomfortable, was between the legs. Although, I guess an inch and a half wouldn't be so bad, thinking about it...
...Wut? *Is distracted by imagery.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

:p

In other news, my payday is tomorrow, if I get off my lazy but and go renew my car's registration, I should be able to stop by and grab some rope on my way back, we'll see :)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Braid that section ;)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

1) Wouldn't that make it thicker and more uncomfortable?

2) I only ever learned to braid with three pieces of rope/hair/whatever, isn't it just twisting with two? I know, sounds kinda silly, but I'm not a girly girl, it naver came up really...

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

That is like what I am talking about.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Hoi!! Bumpus maximus.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Yay for triple posts, but it's been a week so I don't care....

Any results after your payday Shrike?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, yes and no...

No, because I had some car issues, so any spare money went into that.

Yes, because the subject of trying new things came up while we were both drunk this weekend, and he's interested.

So, today is payday again, and I don't have too much extraneous. I hate to sound like I'm procrastinating, but hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on some rope this time.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Aww I tried to +rep you for that Toxic, but I apparently must spread the wealth some first... dern...

And I am sorry to hear about your car Shrike! Glad to hear that everything will be worked out though. I hope you do not get too tied up this weekend to try some bondage!

Okay, Okay.... that was REALLY bad, I'm sorry.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I'd seen worse jokes hung out to dry XD

(+repx2s)